It is not easy to carry plates everywhere. That is why a paper plate is the best alternative for picnics, parties, and other events. Also, the disposable plates are economical and easy to use when traveling. These use biodegradable and environment-friendly materials. Some of these also use 100% plant-based materials. Therefore, the plates are toxic-free and microwave-safe. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best wrapping papers & Aluminium foils in India.
You can also utilize them for storing food in the freezers. There are areca leaf plates for serving fast food and dishes. So, you can use them with confidence. Some of these come with compartments to place salad or desserts.
Top 10 Best Paper Plates in India
Features of Paper Plate
- The paper plate is not only easy to carry, but it is also budget-friendly for touring and camping outdoors.
- These use materials that are recyclable and environment-friendly.
- Some of the disposable plates use biodegradable and compostable elements.
- There are also plant-based materials for these plates.
- Also, there are areca leaf plates that are lighter and best for serving food.
- The plates are usable for freezers or microwaves.
- Some of these have sections and are enduring.
- Thus, these will not leak or break.
Types of Paper Plates
- There is a simple paper plate, and there is one with divisions.
- Therefore, you can use the one with sections like a thali.
- Also, the disposable plates use different natural elements for their construction.
- Plus, these are entirely safe for microwave and freezer use.
- Some of these plates use areca plant materials, and some use eco ware materials.
- The areca leaf plates are temperature and grease-resistant.
- Most of these are recyclable and safe to use for serving and storing food.
- There are also plates with sections to eat salads, pickles, and sweets.
Buyers Guide for Paper Plate
- You can get a paper plate online with ease.
- Also, there is a top ten list for the best disposable plates.
- Therefore, you can buy 100% plant-based and eco-friendly containers for picnics, camping, touring, and other occasions.
- Some dishes are recyclable and use compostable materials.
- Thus, you can use these for heating food inside the microwave.
- Plus, you can store food in the freezer.
- Some of these have small compartments to divide meals.
- It becomes easy to eat salads, yogurt, pickles, and other complementary food items.
- You can dispose of these because of the recyclable materials.
How to use a Paper Plate?
- The paper plate is easy to use and is the best alternative to ceramic plates.
- These are lighter, easy to carry, and store food.
- You can use these to heat food in the oven or microwaves.
- Also, these are completely safe for storing food items inside a freezer.
- Some of the plates use areca leaves. So, you can use these to serve home-cooked meals.
- Plus, there are plates with sections to use as a thali.
- You can also eat fast food items like pizza, burgers, and shawarmas on these plates.
- The disposable plates are washable and re-usable.
List of Top 10 Best Paper Plates in India-Buyers Guide
1. Ecoware Disposable Plates
Ecoware Disposable plate is a safe-to-use 12-inch paper plate with recyclable materials. Also, it is safe to use for freezers and microwaves.
- The size is 12 inches.
- There are biodegradable materials.
- It is environment-friendly.
- The plate can break easily.
- You have to wash it for reuse.
2. SWHF Bio Paper Plate
There are 25 disposable plates. These have SAL leaf materials that are safe.
- The pack has 25 plates.
- You can use these for freezers.
- It is bio-degradable.
- These can break with ease.
- You have to clean it.
3. Shrayati Leaf Plates
The paper plate uses an areca leaf for its construction. It has a 10-inch size.
- These are easy to use.
- You can dispose of it.
- The plates are re-usable.
- These can be fragile.
- You can wash these before use.
4. Somani Leaf Plate
The Somani brand uses areca leaves for its disposable plates. Therefore, these are 100% natural and safe to use.
- The price is economical.
- There are 25 plates in one pack.
- The size is 6 inches.
- It has a compact size.
- The plate is fragile.
5. Greenmile Dinner Plates
Greenmile dinner plate is a 10-inch dinner paper plate. The area leaf makes it environment-friendly and safe.
- The size is 10 inches.
- It has a square shape.
- You can clean it with comfort.
- It requires cleaning.
- You have to use it carefully because it can be delicate.
6. Paarth Eco-Friendly Plate
The size of this plate is 12 inches. There are also two 4-inch bowls.
- The pack has 20 plates.
- There are 40 bowls.
- It is easy to use.
- You can wash it.
- The plates can break.
7. SMS HYDROTECH
These disposable plates come with tiny compartments. So, you can use these as a thali.
- There are 25 plates.
- It uses eco-friendly material.
- You can dispose of it.
- You have to wash to clean.
- It is a bit pricey.
8. Earthior Compostable Plates
The recyclable plate has a natural leaf texture. Also, these use chemical-free materials. It has a 10-inch size and comes in a 25 or 50 plates pack.
- The natural leaf texture makes it safe to use.
- It has a 10-inch size.
- There are export quality materials.
- It is pricey.
- You have to clean it for reuse.
9. ECONUS Combo
These come in a 20 plate package. There are also 20 pieces of 4-inch square bowls. Plus, it uses chemical-free materials. You can clean it with comfort because of the premium quality.
- It has premium quality.
- The pack also has 20 pieces of 4-inch bowls.
- The size of the paper plate is 10 inches.
- The material cuts easily.
- You have to clean it before use.
10. ECONUS Export Quality
The shape of these disposable plates is 12-inches. These have a round shape for better convenience.
- The pack has 25 plates.
- There is no wax or polish.
- The materials are environment-friendly.
- There are no bowls.
- The shape is round.
The disposable plates are convenient for picnics, birthdays, parties, bar b ques, and other occasions. Also, the paper plate uses natural and safe components for its construction. Therefore, you can use these for storing food and heating food. Most of these plates come in packs that also contain small bowls. Some plates have compartments like a thali. Thus, you can check the top ten list for the best ten suggestions.
Do paper plates decompose?
If you place these at suitable weather conditions, these can decompose within six months.
Are paper plates healthy?
Yes, many brands use 100% natural and environment-friendly materials for these plates.
What is the cost of paper plates?
These plates can cost around 400 INR to 1,500 INR for each pack.