A paper bag making machine is a device that collects, creases, brands papers to create clean paper bags. These paper bags are then used in the wrapping of commodities such as food, medicinal products, groceries, and baking products.
Paper bag-making machines come in numerous configurations depending on the kind of bags for final manufacturing. Therefore, a paper bag-making machine needs to be flexible enough to cater to the changing aspects of paper bag manufacturing. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Paper bags, laptop bags, school bags, school bags for girls, duffle bags, gym bags in India.
Top 5 Paper bag making machines in India
Features of Paper bag making machine
- A paper bag-making machine consists of diverse components and sections. Each fragment performs a unique functionality in the procedure of manufacturing.
- However, most of these parts correlate with each other to run the paper-making process fluidly. A paper bag-making machine is, therefore, divided into the following segments and dressings.
- The first is the structure of the machine.
- It refers to the external blueprint and look of the machine. The scheme of the machine often adopts a pre-established structure and size. The device is either big, mid-sized, or small-sized.
- The second is the material intake section. The point at which raw materials are inserted into the machine.
- The third, the forming part. In this area, the raw goods are transported by feed rollers to the feeders.
- Fourthly, the control unit. This is the head from where the entire machine is operated.
- The fifth section is the discharge rack section. It is made up of a stacker or conveyer belt.
- The sixth section is the puncture area. This is the part of the machine where holes are made into the paper bag.
- The seventh part is the break-off and glue section. This is found at the rearmost end of the machine during the final stages of paper bag production.
Types of Paper bag making machine
There are a number of different types of paper bag-making machines.
- The first is a complete automatic variant. This type has all its operations run automatically with little to no human intervention. This is because most of its operations are computer-driven.
- The second type is a partly automatic variant of the first paper bag-making machine. This type of machine is not fully automatic and requires some form of human intervention as it is partly manual.
- The third variant is the manual paper bag-making machine. This machine is fully controlled by human intervention in order for it to function properly. Another type is known as a cubic base paper bag-making machine. This kind of machine uses rolling paper as raw goods.
- There exists another type known as square bottom, double-layered paper rolls making machine. It is very similar to the cubic base paper bag variant in terms of functionality.
- The thing that separates it from the other model is that this one produces paper bags but with a double layer square bottom.
- Another variant is a square bottom with a handle punching paper bag. This one is similar to the previous two only that this one has a punched handle.
- Another type is the hexagonal bottom variant. This one makes unique polygonal structured bottom paper bags.
How to use a Paper bag making machine?
- The functioning basis of a paper bag-making machine is easy and straightforward. The seamless procedure involves raw goods intake, sealing, scathing, and stacking.
- The first step is roll paper intake and supply. It starts with the film unwind tool. This tool unwinds the film into the shape of rolls in the machine from an intake roll.
- The film unwinds then proceeds to transfer the film to the feeding chamber. The second step is paper bag formation. This process will only start after the feeding procedure ends.
- As this stage commences, the feeder rolls coming from the in-feed section shift the film materials into the arrangement phase.
- Two things commence during this phase. Sealing and cutting. The film material courses past the temperature-controlled elements for a certain amount of time.
- At this stage, it is important to set the sealing duration and amount of thermal energy for the type of material you’re processing.
- The third stage is cutting. This starts after the sealing procedure is done. The materials will then go into the cutters. The cutters consist of very sharp blades that move in an up and down motion as they cut the fabrics.
- The final stages involve gluing of the material. The glue procedure comes in once the cutting and folding process is finished. The gluing happens in a lengthwise and a transversal manner. The next part of the final stage is end folding.
- At this stage, the paper bag is nearly ready and its end sections get folded appropriately. Finally, the bag gets pasted at the bottom and top sections and the paper bag is complete.
Buyer’s Guide for Paper bag making machine
- When it comes to purchasing a paper bag-making machine, there are a handful of factors to consider. The first is whether you want to purchase a completely new one or a used one. You may opt to go for a used one as it costs less. However, you must be thoroughly careful in buying a used machine.
- Check for things like warranty and the company’s reputation in the machinery market. The second factor is production yield. This is one of the major factors in buying a paper bag-making machine for your business.
- You will need to contrast the production yield with the necessary utilities and price. The best machine comes with the utmost production yield with the lowest utility requirements at a fair price.
- The third factor is price comparison. When shopping for a paper bag-making machine, you will discover different prices, research the reason for that. Scan every feature of the machine. However, you should not go for low quality over fair price.
- The fourth factor is space requirement. It is important for you to know the amount of space the paper bag-making machine will take up in terms of installation and operation.
- To add on, the next factor would be the warranty duration of the machine. Check the warranty duration before making a purchase.
- Another factor to consider is manpower involvement. You need to identify the manpower engagement this is because you will need to pay for every man-hour involved in functioning the machine.
- The long-term triumph of your business will largely depend on several cost factors. Therefore, it is important to identify the amount you are paying per unit production.
- Another important factor is power requirement and consumption. If the machine needs a domestic phase to operate then it is optimal. Otherwise, arrangement with the commercial electricity from the electricity board will be required.
- You will also need to check the power consumption rate of the machine. Check during the first eight hours of operation. This is because you will need to calculate the cost per energy involved in production.
- More importantly, review the customer feedback of the company you’re purchasing the equipment from. Big companies always offer client feedbacks on a demand basis. This will enable you to see what other customers have to say about the machine.
List of Top 5 Paper bag making machines in India-Buyers Guide
1. SINGH ENTERPRISES Paper Bag Making Machine
This is a paper bag-making machine from Singh enterprises. It is grey in color
- Easy machinery to operate
- Has a long-life duration service
- It is a high-capacity operation machine.
- As it is not fully automatic, it requires human intervention
- Training to use the machine will be required
2. S.K. Industries Paper Bag Making Machine
A square bag type of the variant. Made by S.K. industries and blue in color.
- Made of high-quality material
- Attractive finish
- Saves on electricity costs
- Training to use the machine is required
- Does not come with a warranty
3. Green India Products Non-Woven Bag Making Machine
This is a square bag bottom variant as well. Made by Green India products and is grey in color.
- It is fully automatic
- Can be adjusted to accommodate all types of non-woven bags
- Features a computerized setting with touch screen display
- It is expensive to purchase
- It is expensive to run as well
4. Non-Woven Fully Automatic Leader Box Bag Making Machine
This is a complete auto-running non-woven bag machine. Made by Hanuman electronics and is grey in color.
- The machine is fully automatic as well
- Has a 10-day return policy
- It is portable and consumes less space
- Limited warranty
- Expensive to purchase
5. SINGH ENTERPRISES Non-Woven Bags Making Machine
This is another square bag bottom variant. It is also made by Singh enterprises and is blue in color.
- Effortless to operate
- Has a long duration of service
- Made with international quality standards
- As it is not fully automatic, human intervention is required.
- Training to use the machine will be required as well.
The paper bag-making machine is a good tool to have if you are looking to venture into the paper-making business. It will be of good service and will guarantee good returns in the long run.
Hopefully, the information in this article will guide you into choosing your preferred type among the top 5 lists above.
Is the paper-making business profitable?
- The short answer to that is yes. The paper industry especially in India is accelerating at a high level as a result of a strong and growing demand. It’s in a bubbling mode to meet the projected demand of more than twenty million tons by the year two thousand and twenty-two.
- Paper bag making is one of the most profitable businesses currently. As a result of the ban on plastic bags due to their negative impact on the environment. An opportunity for environmentally friendly paper bags was created.
- There is a massive market demand for all types of paper bags. These include shopping bags, paper gift bags, brown craft paper, and customized gift bags to shopping malls among others.
Which is the best paper bag making machine?
- The best paper bag-making machine is the fully automatic type. They have numerous advantages such as precision gathering and folding of raw materials. They carry out fully independent operations.
- This saves on expenses as you will not spend on the requirement to source for the duties of machine attendants. They are very portable and consume less space. They are durable and have a longer life span. It continues to operate longer.
What is the cost of a paper bag making machine?
- The cost of these machines varies depending on the type you need for your business. Fully automatic variants will cost you more on the higher side. Semi-automatic variants are not as costly to purchase. Manual ones are the cheaper option although they will cost you more in the long run.
- The average price of paper bag-making machines ranges from three hundred thousand rupees to a million rupees.