One fun way to spend time as an adult or as a child is organizing a paintball war. To do this, you will also need a paintball gun. You can find them online, there is a great variety, with different colors and types of ammunition. Whether you are on a team building, out with friends, or playing around the house with the kids, you can count on a paintball gun to double the fun.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Rocking Horse Toys, Baby Toys, Hanging Toys for baby, Bath Toys for Baby, Educational Toys for Kids, Toy Trains, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Teddy Bear, scooters for Kids, puzzle Games, Building blocks, Lego blocks, Teddy bears, soft toys, Toy Cars, Toy piano for Kids, Hanging toys for baby, baby toys, bath toys for baby, RC Cars, in India
Top 10 Best Paintball Gun Adults in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Paintball Gun
- One first feature is the ammunition suitable for the gun.
- Usually, there are jelly balls, which won’t hurt when shooting.
- Then, you can also have some soft foam bullets, that, same as the jelly ones, will not hurt.
- Another feature is the aim. Some paintball guns have a laser aim, so you can tag your friends better.
- Others also have some sound devices incorporated, so they also make some accurate noises.
Types of Paintball Guns
- First, there are the shotgun paintball guns, which will help you impersonate a ranger or a cowboy from the Wild West. There are also revolvers that can shoot paintballs.
- They have different numbers of water bullets and different colours as well. Some of them are suitable for little children, while adults or teenagers best use others. These toys for kids have multiple designs, some mimic a war gun, while others have an air soft system for the best aim.
Buyer’s Guide for Paint ball Gun for Adults
- Make sure to check out the age recommendations before making the purchase, as some of the paintball guns are suitable for older kids and adults. Also, the quality of the product is important, you don’ want it to break that easily.
- Maneuver it with caution and make sure not to hit it against the ground, so that it won’t break, and you won’t hurt yourself.
- Always look after children that are playing with these toys, so that they won’t hurt themselves.
How to use Paintball Gun?
- First, for guns that have laser aim or music included, make sure they have the right batteries.
- Then, load the gun with the paint bullets and let the fun begin.
- Even though they don’t hurt, make sure not to aim to people or animals’ eyes, as they can hurt.
- You should wear some clothing that is easy to wash afterwards when playing with these toys, as they can leave stains.
List of Top 10 Best Paint ball Gun Adults in India-Buyers Guide
1. Storio Submachine gun
The first item on the list requires no batteries and comes with both soft foam and water bullets. For the water bullets, you need to soak them in clear water for four hours prior to the game.
- The price is budget-friendly;
- It’s suitable for kids and it stimulates their creativity;
- It’s light and easy to play with.
- There were less bullets than advertised in the package;
- It takes some time before you can use it.
2. IndusBay paintball gun
This gun is a replica of an AK-47. You will need to pull the front barrel and load the bullets there, and then you can shoot.
- It’s fun and easy to use;
- It has a laser light for a full shooting experience;
- The gun is light and doesn’t require batteries.
- It’s too small;
- The bullets are made from plastic.
3. Royals Hub Paintball gun
Third on the list, this gun from Royals Hub has different types of bullets. It also has a laser light.
- It’s fun and it has colourful bullets;
- The bullets are safe for kids;
- The laser light makes the experience more authentic.
- The quality isn’t great;
- You can’t get a refund for the product.
4. Webby Blaze Paintball gun
This product doesn’t require batteries. It has a range of 12 m for soft foam bullets, 20 m for water bullets.
- The gun is cool and fun to use;
- You won’t get hurt by using the jelly bullets;
- It’s a great gift for kids.
- You can’t get a refund for the product;
- There could be more bullets for the gun.
5. Toyshine Toy Gun
The gun from Toyshine also needs batteries because it has laser aim, it vibrates when you shoot and has musical effects.
- All the effects make the shooting experience authentic;
- You can also pay on delivery;
- It has a 360-degree moving ammunition for more fun.
- It’s a bit expensive;
- The quality isn’t that great.
6. FunBlast Paintball Gun
The range of this gun is 45 ft. It has 280 water bullets included.
- It’s easy to use, simply load the bullets, aim and shoot;
- It has a wide range of aiming, so it’s perfect for playing outside;
- The bullets are safe for children.
- The quality could be better;
- It doesn’t have a laser light.
7. PUBG Mouser Air Soft Paint ball gun for Adults
This gun also has a laser tag. It comes with two sets of bullets.
- It comes in a suitcase, giving it an authentic feel;
- It’s easy to store thanks to the suitcase;
- You can return it within 7 days.
- There could be more bullets included;
- The item has little reviews on Amazon.
8. Humaira plastic gun
Coming up next, the gun from Humaira has plastic bullets. It costs 570 Rs.
- It has free delivery;
- You can use the gun indoors or outdoors;
- It’s perfect as a gift for your kid, since it’s safe to use.
- There are little reviews for this product;
- It only has plastic bullets, no jelly ones that are more comfortable to use.
9. Compify Pistol Toy
This toy needs three AAA batteries. The paintballs are biodegradable and safe to use.
- It’s safe for children, since the bullets are soft;
- The gun helps with stimulating creativity;
- You can get a replacement within 7 days from the purchase.
- There are no reviews for this product;
- It could have more bullets.
10. Powlance Paintball Gun
The gun comes with water bullets. In order to make them larger, soak them in water.
- It requires no batteries;
- It’s safe for kids;
- The gun comes with 10000 bullets.
- You need to wait three hours for the bullets to soak;
- It doesn’t have a laser aim or any sound effects.
If you are ready to have some fun with all the family, try buying a paintball gun for adults. Of course, just because they are toys, it doesn’t mean that adults can’t use them. You won’t get hurt, you can organize shooting games with everybody, including kids, and have a blast together. Remember to not aim at the face and eyes, to not include pets or other animals in your games and to treat the gun with caution. Look for one that has multiple features, such as sound or laser, for a complete experience.
1. Do paintball guns hurt?
No, this type of gun doesn’t hurt, and it is safe for all ages. However, you shouldn’t aim it at people’s faces or eyes, and you shouldn’t play with it with animals.
2. How much does a paintball gun cost?
The price differs, but it’s usually around 500 Rs for one toy, with the bullets and sometimes batteries included. The more expensive ones usually have more features, like music or a laser.