Paco Rabanne is a fashion house based in France formed in the year 1966 by the Spanish-born fashion designer Paco Rabanne. Paco Rabanne’s first perfume was released in the year 1969; the legendary scent for women is known as Calandre. Currently, Paco Rabanne has a series of fragrances that are unique and innovative for both men and women. Paco Rabanne is a stepstone fragrance for many and still carries its legacy to date.
Top 10 Best Paco Rabanne in India
Features of Paco Rabanne
- Paco Rabanne has some of the best and unique fragrances in its collection for both men and women.
- Paco Rabanne has an amazing fragrance base with top notes comprising Amalfi Lemon, Pine, and Mandarin Orange.
- The middle notes comprise lavender, tea, jasmine, and cyclamen, as well as base notes comprising musk, sandalwood, and Virginia cedar.
- They are known for their longevity as well as considered as a great value for money.
Types of Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne has a rich fragrance base for perfumes
- These generally have a stimulated, feminine, sweet smell inspired by smells like roses, gardenias, and jasmine.
- These are created using oakmoss, citrus, and other earthy aromas.
- Generally, such fragrances last for the entire day.
- They are generally composed of kitchen spices like cloves, nutmeg along with oriental materials and provide a sensual as well as a warm fragrance.
- These generally comprise notes from vanilla, sandalwood, musk giving a warm and intimate fragrance.
- Most of the perfumes by Paco Rabanne use a mixture of these notes so as to create some unique and iconic perfumes.
How to Use Paco Rabanne Perfume?
- To apply your favorite Paco Rabanne perfume, you need to keep in mind certain things.
- The first important element is to apply the perfume after you get out of your shower on clean and dry skin.
- Do not attempt to spray the perfume in the air and walk through it.
- Try to at least hold the bottle three to six inches away from your skin when you are spraying it.
- Ideally, 2-4 sprays are ideal.
- You should try to reapply the fragrance on your wrists if it wears off.
Buyer’s Guide for Paco Rabanne
- Choosing your favorite Paco Rabanne is quite a task hence it is important you keep certain things in mind.
- Firstly, try to understand what fragrance notes you prefer; they can be oriental, woody, spicy, or a mix of these.
- The next thing is to check the ingredients of the perfume and ensure that those are safe for you.
- It is also recommended that you do check the concentration of the perfume so as to understand its longevity.
- Also, Paco Rabanne has made things really easy for you; with their fragrance profiler, you can take a quiz of 5 steps to discover the best Paco Rabanne Fragrance.
List of Top 10 Best Paco Rabanne in India-Buyers Guide
1. Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette for Men
The Paco Rabanne 1 Million is one of the best men’s fragrances and comes in a bottle of 100ml.
- It has higher longevity and stays throughout the day.
- Possess unique fragrance notes and gives a strong yet soothing fragrance.
- Some people who prefer mild perfumes may find it overwhelming.
2. Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky Eau de Toilette for Men
A sensational perfume with woody top notes along with hazelnut additions. It comes in a bottle of 100ml.
- Possess unique and iconic fragrance giving a sensational feeling
- It stays throughout the day, giving a limitless experience
- The price is a bit in the higher range since it’s a luxury perfume.
3. The Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum for Women
The Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum belongs to the vanilla fragrance base and comes in a bottle of 50ml.
- Possess fruity top notes and then fades to a powdery musk which compliments really well with the natural skin fragrance
- A real value for money if you consider the price range
- It is a bit mild; hence people preferring strong bases might not prefer it.
4. Paco Rabanne 1 million Lucky Eau De Toilette for Men
The Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky Eau De Toilette delivers a smooth and enhancing fragrance that comes in a bottle of 200 ml.
- It provides a long-lasting smell and contains woody top notes
- Provides a smooth yet soothing fragrance.
- The price is a bit on the higher side.
5. Paco Rabanne Lady Million Empire Eau De Parfum
The Paco Rabanne Lady Million Empire Eau De Parfum and comes from the floral family and is available in a bottle of 50 ml.
- A real value for money providing a captivating fragrance.
- Delivers a long-lasting fragrance
- It can be a little mild for women preferring a strong fragrance.
6. Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense Eau De Parfum for Men
The Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense Eau De Parfum provides a strong yet distinguished smell and comes in a bottle of 50ml.
- Provides a strong yet unique fragrance with a dash of freshness.
- Long-lasting perfume and stays throughout the day
- The price is a bit in the higher range.
7. Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Eau de Parfum
It comes in a unique bottle with a fresh smell and is available in a bottle of 80ml.
- Provides a fruity and strong fragrance
- Stays throughout the day
- It can exhaust quickly as it comes in a smaller bottle.
8. Paco Rabanne Olympea Deodorant Spray for Women
It provides a vanilla fragrance and comes in a bottle of 150 ml.
- Provides a fresh floral fragrance
- Provides a long-lasting fragrance against odors.
- People preferring perfume may find it mild and lighter.
9. Paco Rabanne Invictus Legend Eau de Parum for Men
It comes from the spicy-woody fragrance family and comes in a bottle of 50ml.
- Provides a really smooth yet strong fragrance
- Provides a long-lasting fragrance and stays throughout the day
- It can be a little costly for the size of the bottle.
10. Paco Rabanne Pure XS Eau-de Toilette for Men
It comes from the oriental fragrance family and is available in a bottle of 50 ml.
- The longevity is really good and stays for about 8-10 hours.
- Provides a strong yet soothing fragrance.
- The fragrance is a bit strong; hence some might not prefer it.
Paco Rabanne has been known as the best luxury perfume brand and has been a trusted brand for several years. We hope that when you look to find the best Paco Rabanne perfume, you will definitely find our guide useful.
What does Paco Rabanne smell like?
Paco Rabanne is known for its unique and iconic fragrance and is available in different fragrance bases like floral, oriental, woody-spicy, fruity, etc.
What is Paco Rabanne famous for?
Paco Rabanne is famous for its unique fragrance ranges as well as revolutionary fashion ranges.
Is Paco Rabanne a perfume
Paco Rabanne is noted for its distinctive and iconic fragrance, which is available in a variety of scent bases such as floral, oriental, woody-spicy, fruity, and others.