Orange peel powder is ideal for use as a skincare product. It can help you solve the problem of skin oiliness. This way, you get to improve the appearance of your skin and lower your proneness to acne and pimples. Further, the powder is good at toning the skin. It can therefore help you keep your skin from sagging. At yet another level, the powder can be effective at removing suntan effects and lightening the skin. Because orange peel has an antioxidant effect, it can be useful at fighting free radicals. Also check the buyers guide for the best Whitening body lotion, Oxybleach, Bleach creams, Fem Bleach in India.
In a nutshell, through the use of orange peel powder, you can improve the appearance and youthfulness of your skin. The powder is made by grinding dried orange peels.
Top 10 Best Orange Peel Powders in India
Features of Orange Peel Powder
- There are three key features that make orange powder an ideal skincare product.
- First is its high efficacy. This is evident, for instance, with regard to skin oiliness. So you find that it genuinely resolves skin oiliness problems: even those that are longstanding.
- Second is the powder’s relatively good safety profile. This being a natural product, one can use it with confidence that there won’t be major nasty side effects. For instance, through it, one can achieve skin whitening without the side effects associated with bleaches.
- The third is the powder’s ease of use. The orange powder can be used in the course of normal skincare routines/alongside other ordinary skincare products. Its usage doesn’t typically require any special arrangements.
Types of Orange Peel Powder
There are two major types of orange peel powder products.
- The first type is that of those that contain orange powder, with absolutely nothing else added. These are 100% pure (single-ingredient) natural orange peel powders.
- The second type is that of those in which other substances are added to the orange fruit peel powder. The objective in adding those other substances is usually to end up with a much more potent compound. One substance that is commonly added to orange fruit peel powder is rose petal extract.
How to use Orange Peel Powder?
- You can use orange powder in the course of an exfoliating routine. There is also the option of using the powder in the course of a cleansing routine.
- In most cases, what you need to do is prepare a mask using the powder. So you mix the powder with water and other skincare products, to end up with a thick paste. Thereafter, you apply the paste to your face. Then you allow it to dry on the face. Finally, you wash it off. At the end of this procedure, you end an oiliness-free, better toned, brighter, and rejuvenated skin.
Buying guide for Orange Peel Powder
- There are three questions that you need to ask yourself before buying an orange powder product.
- First of all, you need to ask yourself whether it is genuinely made from dried orange peels. This is to avoid buying something else that only happens to have an orange scent. Therefore check the product’s purity and authenticity.
- Secondly, you need to ask yourself what additives the product contains. You then need to figure out what the benefits and potential side effects of those additives are.
- Thirdly, you need to ask yourself whether the product’s price is good value for money. You need to consider the price in comparison to the prices of similar orange peel powder products in the market.
List of Top 10 Best Orange Peel Powders in India-Buyers Guide
1. INDUS VALLEY Organic Orange Peel Powder
This is a 100% natural powder. The quantity is 100 grams.
- The product has a high purity
- Price is reasonable
- Packaging is very hygienic and inspiring
- The quantity is modest (only 100 grams)
- Often requires mixing with other products before use
2. Luxura Sciences Pure Vitamin C Orange Peel Powder
What you get here is 200 grams of powder. Ideal for use in skin brightening.
- The powder is free from chemicals and pesticides
- It is easy to use
- Price is within most people’s reach
- Some may find the scent overwhelming
- It may not work perfectly for certain skin types
3. Wishingbell Natural Orange Powder
This is organic powder. The package contains 200 grams.
- The powder gives results fast
- The 200 grams quantity can last reasonably long
- Price is within almost anyone’s reach
- Application may be a time-consuming process
- Some may find the powder to be too finely ground
4. Organic 4 Care orange peel powder
Ideal for use in face and skin whitening. Contains orange peel and pure rose petal extract.
- Has the good anti-aging effect
- Comes with 50 ml oil for mixing
- The packaging is excellent
- Quantity is only 120 ml
- It also contains pure rose petal extract (so it is not 100% orange peel)
5. Khadi Omorose Orange Peel Powder
The quantity is 100 grams. It is very rich in vitamin C.
- Has the good acne-fighting effect
- Contains no chemical additives
- Quite easy to use
- It has a strong orange scent
- Some may find the packaging to be rather basic
6. Elemensis Naturals (Pure & Natural) Orange Fruit Powder
Comes in a 100-gram package. Has 100% purity.
- Has good acne and pimple removal effect
- The price is quite low
- Packaging preserves purity fully
- Quantity is only 100 grams
- Frequent reapplication may be necessary to retain benefits
7. Herbalvilla Orange Peel Powder
Effective at face skin whitening. The package contains 200 grams.
- Contains no preservatives
- It is quite easy to use
- Quantity (at 200 grams) is good
- May have modest shelf-life
- Certain skin types may struggle with the product
8. HA&F29 Enterprises 29 Organic Orange Powder
The quantity is 250 grams. It is an organic product.
- It is a pure (single ingredient) product
- Quantity (at 250 grams) is adequate for most people’s needs
- It is very useful at fighting acne and pimples
- The packaging is basic
- Application may be a time-consuming process
9. Go Organic Orange Peel Powder
Designed to bring natural radiance to the skin. The package comes with 150-gram powder.
- Price is pocket-friendly
- The powder has a lovely scent
- It has no synthetic chemicals
- May require a frequent application to retain benefits
- Some may feel that the powder has a slight coarseness
10. Nature’s Tattva Herbal Orange Peel Powder
This product is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. The quantity is 175 grams.
- Comes from actual dried and ground orange peels
- Benefits of usage start showing almost immediately
- It is quite easy to use
- Some may find the scent slightly overwhelming
- Shelf life is limited
Orange peel powder can be very beneficial in skincare. If you are shopping for a genuine orange peel powder product, this guide can be helpful to you.
What is the use of orange peel powder?
The powder is used in skincare: for things like skin brightening, toning, fighting acne and pimples, and reducing oiliness.
Can orange peel be used daily?
While it is suitable for use on a daily basis, moderation is necessary.
What is the best orange peel powder?
The best is that which has high purity is easy to apply and comes with an attractive scent.