Okay is a trusted battery brand in India. Whether used in a solar or UPS inverter, rickshaw, or any other application, the Okaya battery tends to serve well. You may buy it as the first battery for your system. Or you may buy it to serve replacement purposes. Either way, you can rely on it to supply the power you need in a smooth manner. Usually, the Okaya battery is built using the best raw materials. It thus tends to yield a truly long service life. It is also not easily prone to issues like easy breakage. With regard to price, the Okaya battery tends to be cheaper than most other brands.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Amaron Batteries, 150AH Batteries, Amco batteries, Microtek Inverters, Solar inverters, Car Inverters, inverter batteries, Livfast Batteries, Livguard batteries, Exide Batteries, SF Sonic Batteries, Exide car batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Amaron Bike Batteries, HW Batteries, Amco Batteries, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best Okaya Batteries in India
Features of Okaya Battery
- One feature that greatly attracts people to Okaya batteries is their reliability. This is with regard to the supply of power to whichever systems are connected.
- Thus whether you use it in a solar, UPS, rickshaw, or any other system, the Okaya battery works reliably. It also helps that these batteries tend to maintain stability for long before age-related decline sets in.
- Another feature that pulls people towards the batteries is their robustness.
- The Okaya battery usually has a low internal resistance, and as a result, high efficiency. It is also usually a physically robust battery, able to withstand basic shocks and other such things.
- Yet another feature that draws people to the said batteries is their near-perfect safety profile. The makers of the Okaya battery put in place all basic measures to protect the connected systems.
- They also put in place measures to protect the batteries themselves. This is with regard to preventing things like overheating, overcharging, and short-circuit hazards.
Types of Okaya Batteries
- There is the Okaya battery meant for use in UPS inverters. Then there is the Okaya battery for use in solar. We also have the Okaya battery for use in rickshaws.
- The Okaya batteries for use in UPS and solar inverters usually have high capacity. That may be as much as 150 to 200 Amp hours. Those meant for use in rickshaws have lower capacity. That may be as much as 5 or 9 Amp hours.
- There is the Okaya tall tubular battery. Then under this brand line, we also have SMF/VRLA batteries.
Buying Guide for Okaya Battery
- The first question should always be on what sort of system you need to use the Okaya battery in.
- Is it on solar? Or is it on mains UPS? Could it be on a rickshaw? And what amount of power does the system need to run well (how many amp hours exactly)? All these questions can point you towards the most ideal Okaya battery for your needs.
- Consider the Okaya battery price as well. Note that different end vendors may have price figures that vary, as per their markups. There is as such no harm in comparing prices, to find a friendly deal.
- Consider the Okaya battery warranty too. Probe its length (time duration) and exact coverage: whether it is on full or pro rata terms.
How To Use Okaya Battery?
- If it is an Okaya tall tubular battery, then it is meant for use in an inverter. That may be a UPS system inverter. Or it may be solar.
- Conversely, if it is an Okaya SMF/VRLA, then it is meant for use in a vehicle (like a rickshaw). But there are also some small UPSs in which it may work.
- While connecting the Okaya battery, all you need to do is identify the positive and negative terminals. Then connect those with the similar ends of the system you are powering. Thereafter charge the battery as required.
List of Top 10 Best Okaya Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. OKAYA (5024TT) 150Ah Batteries
Based on the cutting-edge tall tubular design. It is made up of a total of 6 cells.
- Easy to connect with any matching inverter
- Comes with a PE envelope separator
- Water level indicators are ceramic
- Weight may feel rather high
- You need a lot of space for it
2. Ratan Power OKAYA (HT 7048) Batteries
Meant for connecting with an inverter. Offers 150-ampere hours in terms of capacity.
- Comes from the factory with a charge
- When dry, it only weighs 36 kilos (which rises to 59 when full)
- The vendor offers a paperless warranty
- May not bear some common shocks
- You have to fill it with water from time to time
3. OKAYA 200AH Batteries
This is a modern, high-tech, and sturdy 12-volt battery. Works with UPS as well as solar units.
- Built with best quality internal and external material (hence durable)
- The plates thickness is 2x the normal
- Its separators are genuinely resistant to puncturing
- It has a high weight
- Reading the water level indicators may require some know-how
4. Ratan Power (SL-600T) OKAYA Batteries
This is marketed as a Jumbo-size battery. One may use it with an inverter.
- Its lifting/carrying handles are well-placed and sturdy
- It is truly eco-friendly
- The warranty period is 2 years (48 months)
- Water level indicators come in two rows (rather than in one line)
- Connector terminals are closed (both on one end)
5. Okaya (Eb 1800) Inverter Batteries
Built using pure lead. Offers 150-ampere hours in terms of charge.
- This is an advanced tubular battery
- It only requires modest maintenance
- The water level indicator material is ceramic
- If the handles break, it can be hard to lift or carry
- In some instances, the 150 Ah may turn out to be too modest
6. OKAYA 12V (42 Ah) Batteries
This is a maintenance-free SMF/VRLA battery. Suitable for small UPS usage.
- Never requires an opening to refill the water
- Can be durable
- Able to withstand some shocks
- Its 42 Ah charge can only give limited backup
- The battery’s external appearance may deteriorate quite a bit with time
7. Okaya DP 550 Inverter Batteries
Able to hold 140-ampere hours (Ah) charge. Includes smart overload sensor.
- Internally protected from any short circuit hazards
- Works with a wide range of electric UPS
- Easy to refill on an ongoing basis
- This 140 Ah battery does not come cheap
- The weight is considerable (and may require two people at least)
8. Okaya Power (OPHT18060) Inverter Batteries
Usable in small offices, as well as residences (homes) and shops. The Amp hours rating stands at 150 Ah.
- Very long warranty, at 60 months
- This is a high-efficiency HADI battery
- Terminals are very properly labeled in red and blue
- Works best with 750 VA inverter
- Part of its warranty runs on pro-rate
9. Okaya Power (OPHT23060) Inverter Batteries
This is a HADI tall tubular tech battery. The ampere hours rating, in this case, is 200 Ah.
- The 200 Ah rating is high enough for most basic usage patterns
- Built with premium material
- Remarkably easy to connect
- Requires purchase of special water for topping up often
- Not easy to lift, at 56 kilos
10. Microtek (EB 1100+OPJT 17036) OKAYA Batteries
What you get here is an inverter battery capable of holding 140 Ah. In it are 15 liters of electrolyte.
- This battery has the capability to charge in a fast manner
- Inside it is inbuilt short circuit protection
- It is durable
- Terminals and water level indicators are in two rows (not a single file)
- 140 Ah rating may prove rather modest for some uses
A high-quality Okaya battery can serve your needs in a reliable and efficient manner. This guide can help you in finding and procuring such a high-quality Okaya battery.
Is Okaya a good battery?
Yes, because its efficiency and safety features are great.
Which is the best Okaya battery?
One whose ampere hours (Ah) rating is high enough for the planned use, with high efficiency and easy to install.
What is the price of the Okaya battery?
It ranges from 10,000 to as far up as 33,000 Indian rupees, depending on its features and type.