India has many different climatic conditions, from cold winters to scorching summers. The way you heat your home depends on the temperature of the place you live in. With winter just around the corner, most of us are eagerly waiting for the moment when we can finally cozy up with a hot cup of tea and a warm blanket. If you’re looking to heat your home without spending a fortune on gas, then look no further than oil room heater. Also check the buyer’s guide for the best room heaters, Instant water heaters, Bajaj Geysers, Gas Geysers, Crompton Geysers, Hot & cold water bottles, water dispensers & Electric heaters in India.
Top 10 Best Oil Room Heaters in India
Features of Oil Room Heater
- Oil heaters emit light energy, so they aren’t as noisy or disruptive to sleep as larger models.
- They also frequently come with thermostats and timers so that you can set them at the ideal temperature for different times throughout the day.
- Oil room heaters may be small, but they pack an effective punch when it comes time to create warmth because of their handy-dandy heating elements.
Types of Oil Room Heaters
- Oil room heaters come in all shapes and sizes.
- Some might be adjustable, while others can’t get much smaller than a mere 1-gallon tank.
- Small oil room heaters are ideal for small rooms like kitchenettes, bedrooms, and bathrooms where space is at a premium, but the quantity of warmth isn’t as important as quality.
- Many superheaters also have thermostats so that you won’t end up wasting your electricity as heat gradually flows out from the device.
How to use Oil Room Heater?
- Oil room heaters use oil as fuel.
- The heating cycle ends up taking seasons (no pun intended) to complete, so it’s good to get a heating system that can run for as long as you need them to.
- Use the on/off switch and thermostat dials located at the top of your heater when adjusting temperature levels from high to low and vice-versa depending on what time of year you live in fall and winter.
Buyers Guide for Oil Room Heater
- Oil room heaters are a bit of an investment.
- Therefore, it’s essential to buy the best oil heater you can afford and keep different heating systems on hand in case of any unforeseen problems with your current one.
- Some shoppers prefer to buy standard electric outlets for home equipment — these work well indoors but don’t reach beyond particular floors or walls, so consider what appliances you will use when buying oil floor heating kits for homes.
List of Top 10 Best Oil Room Heaters in India Buyers Guide
1. Havells OFR Room Heater with Fan (Oil Filled Radiator)
One of the unique products by Havells is the OFR – 13Fin 2900-Watt PTC Room Heater with Fan. This product aims to make the always wanted warmer day and cooler night more easily achieved.
- Havells room heater is eco-friendly
- It uses only electricity at high efficiency
- This product is of high quality.
- A bit costly for some people
- Only two modes for temperature.
2. Singer OFR Oil Filled Radiator Room Heater
Oil heater by Singer has many features in their best oil room heater. The speed switches worked perfectly on all modes; thus, the user can easily adjust or change the speeds they want.
- Singer Room Heater works perfectly in terms of heating.
- Easy to install, which also add value to it
- It has a good warranty
- It tends to be noisy sometimes.
- Not suitable for large spaces
3. Morphy Richards Oil Filled Radiator Room Heater
Morphy Richards company is a well-known brand of many rooms and appliances. It’s one of the best heating systems which provides soft but warm air all through your home throughout the day.
- Morphy Richards Radiator room heater energy consumption is low
- It saves money for customers
- It is environmentally friendly
- Not very good at lower temperatures.
- Some issues regarding its build quality
4. Usha Oil Filled Radiator Room Heater
Usha 3809F is one of the best oil room heaters. It heats a single room well, and it gives a warm atmosphere all through your day without burning any material in your house.
- Usha room heaters is eco-friendly
- Simple to install and use
- It comes with warranties for its safe use
- It feels a bit noisy
- Not suitable for a large room
5. Bajaj Majesty Fan Room heater (Oil Filled Radiator)
Bajaj Majesty is known for its powerful performance and quietness. This particular model can be used in medium rooms up to 20-35m2, especially when you want radiant heat that suits your needs better.
- Bajaj Majesty room heater p
- erformance is good
- Easy to set up and use.
- Extended warranty for its safe use
- Hard to clean its rear part
- Fogging issues in some cases.
6. Morphy Richards OFR Heater (Oil Filled Radiator)
This model can be used in medium to large rooms up to 30 m2 due to its impressive performance at higher temperatures.
- Morphy Richards radiator is easy to use
- Its performance is good enough
- Warm feeling all through your day
- Debris tends to get stuck in its part
- A little bit of maintenance is required.
7. Orient Electric Oil Filled Radiator Room Heater
This particular model can be used in single rooms up to 20 m2 and uses 13-temperature settings to produce specific results throughout your day.
- Orient Radiator room heater rear is easy to clean
- Good quality control
- A good option for a small room
- Its noise level is high.
- Temperature change options are low.
8. DELONGHI Oil Filled Radiator Room Heater with Fan
You can use it in medium to huge rooms ranging up to 15-30 m2 with a timed thermostat settings sequence that boosts the heating effect.
- Delonghi Room Heater performance is good enough
- Five temperature maintenance levels
- An oil-filled radiator system makes it long-lasting
- Its glare problem might lead to eye problems
- Its thermostat control system requires maintenance.
9. USHA 3809 FB Oil Filled Radiator
This particular model can be used in single rooms up to 15 m2 and uses 19 preset temperature levels that reach 1250 – 1800, High – low mode allows you to avoid tepid room conditions.
- Usha Oil Filled Radiator performance is good
- This is easy to operate
- Its look is professional
- It has problems with its odor filling
- It is a bit costly for some people
10. Kenstar Oil Filled Radiator 11 Fins PTC Fan Heater
Its intended purpose is to provide a small room of 12 square meters with high-quality results for rooms 10×10 feet. This Radiator uses PTC technology for the maximum baffle effect.
- Kenstar Oil-filled Radiator performance is good enough
- Manual controls for temperature and timer.
- PTC element reduces fan noise.
- It is a bit costly than the other models
- It needs to be regularly maintained
An oil heater will provide reliable heat in a room or two. An oil heater can be relatively economical, provided that you should use it correctly. Proper use of oil-filled heaters saves up to 40% on your utility bills during the winter season.
1. Will an oil heater heat a room?
An oil heater cannot heat a room, but it will provide the desired temperature.
2. Are oil heaters cheap to run?
Oil heaters vary in price due to their quality, capacity, and size and depend on the brand.
3. Which room oil heater is best?
Well, it depends on your budget, your desired brand, and the quality of the heater.