The wellness of a person starts with keeping oneself healthy and beautiful. Skincare is the most important routine of wellness. Our skin is the part that is exposed to outside weather most of the time. One feels healthy and fresh if the skin is fresh but at the same time if the skin looks dull and withered it affects the personality and temperament. People with dull skin would feel a lot of insecurities. The most important routine of skin care is applying lotions. Oil-free moisturizers are a type of skin-care product that is mostly good for oily or sensitive skin but everyone can use them. Oil-free moisturizers hydrate the skin preventing it from getting dry and getting rough. These moisturizers reduce the stickiness and oil that the skin produces.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Face Whitening Creams, face creams, Beauty Creams, Fairness creams, Hand creams, Foundation creams, Face Powders, Makeup Highlighters, Liquid highlighters, Skin whitening Creams, Underarm whitening creams, winter creams, Cleansing Milk, Multani Mitti Face packs, Papaya Face Packs, Banana Face Packs, Face Packs, Neck Whitening Creams, Fairness creams, Herbal Bath powder, Amla Powder, hibiscus powder, body lotions, Whitening body lotion, body whitening lotion for dry skin, sunscreen lotion, Oxy bleach creams, Bleach creams, Fem Bleach, whitening Body creams, Makeup Highlighters, in India.
Top 10 Best Oil-free Moisturisers in India
Features of Oil-free Moisturiser
- The basic feature of moisturizer is that it stops the water from the skin from evaporating.
- It softens the skin and makes the skin smooth and silky.
- An oil-free moisturizer is suitable for any type of skin.
- Oil-free moisturizers moisturize the skin for a long time.
- It is very good for working women whose skin is continuously exposed to outside pollution.
- An oil-free moisturizer is very good for oily skin.
- Some of the oil-free moisturizers prevent harmful sun rays as well.
- An oil-free moisturizer protects the skin, hydrates the skin, soothes the skin and makes it appear non-greasy.
Types of Oil-free Moisturisers
- There are many different types of moisturizers on the market.
- Some are water-based moisturizers while some are oil-based.
- Some moisturizers make a preventing layer on the skin that prevents harmful sun rays, for example, sun blocks.
- Some moisturizers have alcohol in them while some are alcohol-free.
- Other moisturizers make the dry skin smooth and repair the damaged skin.
- Oil-free moisturizers are mostly water-based moisturizers.
- They differ mostly in terms of brand and prizes.
- Mostly all kinds of oil-free moisturizers serve as the best skin-care product.
- Oil-free moisturizers come in different packaging and they have different prices.
Buyer’s Guide for Oil-free Moisturiser
- When buying an oil-free moisturizer the first thing to consider is its price. Some products are more expensive than others.
- The next thing is to look at the ingredients of the product.
- See if there is any material that doesn’t suit your skin.
- Look at the expiry date of the product.
- See if a moisturizer is suitable for your skin type and if the scent suits you.
- Some moisturizers have anti-ageing properties in them.
- If you need a product with anti-ageing properties then go for this product.
How to use Oil-free Moisturiser?
- It is best to use moisturizer at night before sleeping.
- Using it before going to work is also effective and it will moisturize the skin for a long time.
- Apply the moisturizer to the fingertips and then rub it on the face in a circular motion.
- Massage till all the lotion is absorbed in the skin.
- Then pour a small amount of lotion on your palm and then rub it together with your other hand and apply it on the back of the hand and whole arms.
- Another way to apply the moisturizer is to apply a dot on the nose, forehead, cheeks, chin and neck.
- Then gently massage with fingertips on the upwards and outward motion. Massage the neck as well.
List of Top 10 Best Oil-free Moisturisers in India Buyers Guide
1. Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil-free Moisturiser
This is a herbal product. It contains aloe-Vera and milk which makes the skin smooth and pleasant.
- It has anti-inflammation properties which prevent acne.
- This product is suitable for all types of skin and makes it non-greasy.
- Nourish the skin and it absorbs easily in the skin.
- Not for reducing black spots.
- Although it prevents acne if a skin already has acne problems it may not be suitable for it.
2. Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer for Daily Use | 100% Fragrance-Free
This contains plum and green tea, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients make it different from other products making it most suitable and adaptable for every type of skin.
- Makes the skin oil-free and non-sticky.
- This product keeps the skin hydrated. That is why the effect of this moisturizer lasts very long.
- The moisturizer minimizes acne problems and makes the skin more radiant.
- Not recommended to use with brightening cream.
- Although this is good for other types of skin, it is best for oily skin.
3. Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser
This moisturizer is in gel form. It contains cucumber and juniper berry extracts. This is good to use after cleansing and toning. It is better to use it two times a day; morning and at night before going to bed.
- This product brightens the skin and lightens the blemishes.
- Very suitable for oily skin. Helps heal acne.
- No harmful chemical; has antioxidant properties that help protect the skin from harmful sun rays.
- Not good for winter.
- This is not scent-free.
4. RE’ EQUIL Oil-Free Moisturiser for Normal, Oily & Combination Skin
This lightweight cream is very suitable. for oily and combination skin types.
- It has an oil-free and lightweight formula. Making it non-greasy and very suitable for oily skin.
- The product easily gets absorbed into the skin.
- Good for acne-prone skin.
- Apply a small amount to the skin to test it first. If it starts itching and you feel irritated, rinse it with cool water.
- Some people find the scent not suitable.
5. 72 HR HYDRATING GEL
This is a moisturizer gel. It is best to use it in the morning.
- Does not contain alcohol or any chemical.
- Makes the skin smooth and soft.
- The product keeps the skin hydrated for 72 hours.
- Not suitable for under 15.
- Test it first before use.
6. Coffee Face Moisturizer
The Oil-free moisturizing cream has skin-friendly ingredients. Clean the face with a cleanser and then apply the moisturizer. Gently massage in a circular motion.
- Good for acne-prone skin.
- It hydrates the oily skin and regulates the excess oil.
- Makes the skin smooth.
- Not for the body. It is for face only
- Better to use it during the day instead of at night.
7. Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturiser
This gel has a lightweight formula and it is good for all seasons. Store it in the refrigerator.
- Provides 24 hours moisture, making the skin glow.
- Reduces the stickiness of the skin.
- The moisturizer is fit for all types of skin and seasons throughout the year.
- The product is not sunscreen. It does not prevent harmful sun rays.
- It is not recommended to use on the skin which has acne.
8. Cooling Gel Crème (Cream), 48 Hrs Long Lasting Hydration, Lightweight, Oil-Free Moisturizer For Smooth Skin, Paraben Free
This cream keeps the skin hydrated for more than 48 hours. The product is paraben-free.
- This gel cream contains menthol which provides a cooling sensation.
- Good for the whole body. It absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Provides long-lasting moisture.
- Test before applying on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for adults only.
9. Ubtan Oil-Free Face Moisturizer with Turmeric & Saffron for Skin Brightening
This moisturizer contains turmeric, saffron and soybean extracts. It is better to use sunscreen afterwards.
- The product soothes the skin and makes it radiant.
- It is lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Provides non-sticky and long-lasting moisture.
- Not suitable for kids under 15.
- Some people find the smell unpleasant.
10. SkinKraft Oil Free Moisturiser For Oily Skin
This product contains hyaluronic acid, shea butter and ceramide.
- This product is good for all genders and anyone above the age of 12 can use it.
- Good for oily skin.
- Reduces greasiness and prevents the formulation of blemishes.
- Test by applying it under the elbow, before using it on sensitive skin.
- Not for pimples.
Our skin is the most exposed part of our body. So skincare is very important. Using good skin products is equally important. An oil-free moisturizer is good for oily skin. It locks the moisturizer in the skin without blocking the pores.
Which is the best oil-free moisturizer?
Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer Is so far the best moisturizer out there. It is good for all types of skin.
Is oil-free moisturizer better?
It is better for oily skin. Although it can be used on other types of skin, it is better to use it on oily skin.
What does Oil-Free moisturizer mean?
An oil-free moisturizer is good for oily skin. It prevents the skin from producing oil.