An oil dispenser is meant for use in pouring oil in an elegant manner (without creating a mess). Suppose, for instance, you are preparing a salad and you wish to add an olive oil dressing. In that case, an oil dispenser can come in handy. Similarly, while grilling meat and you wish to add an oil dressing, the oil Pourer can be very useful. Refined palm oil, mustard, and olive oils, and vinegar are among the fluids you can pour neatly using the dispenser.
Top 10 Best Oil Dispensers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Oil Dispenser
- One feature that matters in an oil dispenser is the lid/cap design. This determines how nicely the oil will be flowing from the Pourer. It also determines whether or not the dispenser will be prone to leakages.
- Another important feature of the dispenser is its capacity. This tells you how much oil/fluid the Pourer will be capable of holding.
- Yet another key feature is the dispenser’s spout design. This has an impact on how easily the oil will be flowing from it.
- Anti-slip design is important in an oil Pourer, as is the ease with which it can be cleaned.
Types of Oil Dispensers
- There are plastic oil dispensers. Then there are those that are made using steel. We also have glass oil dispensers.
- We have clear/transparent oil dispensers. Then we have others whose bodies are not transparent.
- There are high-capacity oil dispensers. Then there are the low-capacity oil dispensers.
How to use an Oil Dispenser
- Upon receiving your oil Pourer, it is essential to first clean it before starting to use it.
- You then need to open up the dispenser and transfer the oil (or whatever other fluid) to it.
- Thereafter, when you need to pour the oil, you can do so using the dispenser’s spout.
Buying guide for Oil Dispenser
- There are three key considerations you need to make while shopping for an oil Pourer.
- First of all, you need to consider the material that the dispenser is made using. This will tell you whether, for instance, the dispenser will be prone to leaching. It will also tell you how durable the dispenser is likely to be.
- Secondly, you need to consider the dispenser’s design. This will tell you hard or easy it will be to pour oil from the dispenser. It could also affect the ease with which the dispenser can be cleaned.
- Thirdly, you need to consider the dispenser’s price. Ensure that what you end up paying is justified by the dispenser’s capacity, design, and other features.
List of Top 10 Best Oil Dispensers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Crystal Stainless Steel Oil Pourer
Capacity is 1 liter. Material is food-grade stainless steel.
- This is a very elegant dispenser
- Capacity (at 1 liter) is quite good
- Price is reasonable
- Some may find the cap a little too tight
- Cleaning may require a bit of time
2. Signoraware Easy Flow (Steel) Oil Dispenser
This dispenser comes with an ‘easy flow’ design. Material is steel and capacity is 1.1 liters.
- Doesn’t leach (being a stainless steel dispenser)
- Price is pocket-friendly
- Not prone to cracking
- Packaging is basic
- Some may find the spout somewhat too wide for light oil applications
3. MISAMO ENTERPRISE Oil Dispenser and Glass Spice Jar
What you get here are two oil dispensers and two spice jars. Oil dispenser capacity is 500 ml while spice jar capacity is 120 ml.
- Price is low for the items you get
- The oil dispenser is airtight
- The dispenser is transparent (allowing you to see the oil you are pouring)
- Dispenser capacity is only 500 ml
- May require careful handling (being glass products)
4. Nayasa Plastic Oil Dispenser
What you get here are two dispensers. Capacity is 1,000 ml for each.
- The dispensers come with scales/gauges for measuring the oil you are pouring out
- Not prone to breaking (being plastic dispensers)
- The plastic used in making these dispensers is BPA free
- These dispensers are not very sturdy (being plastic dispensers)
- Some may find the price a little bit high for plastic dispensers
5. Crystalware Glass Oil Dispenser
This pack has 2 dispensers. The capacity for each is 1,000 ml.
- A transparent body allows you to see the oil you are pouring
- The spout is made using stainless steel, which is hygienic
- Price is reasonable
- Cleaning may require a bit of time and effort
- Maybe prone to breaking (being a glass dispenser)
6. Femora Borosilicate Glass Oil Dispenser
Material is clear glass. The capacity is 500 ml.
- This dispenser is microwave and dishwasher safe
- It is leakproof
- The lid design is excellent
- Capacity is modest, at 500 ml
- The dispenser’s shape may affect grip slightly
7. BHOOMI Oil Dispenser and Glass Spice Jar
The pack has 2 oil dispensers and 2 spice jars. Each of the oil dispensers has a 500 ml capacity, while each of the spice jars has a 120 ml capacity.
- The oil dispensers are not prone to leakage
- Lid design makes opening easy (even with one hand)
- Price is low for a total of 4 glass items
- The dispenser may break if roughly handled
- Some may find the 500 ml capacity too modest
8. Nexium Plastic Oil Dispenser
This is a pack of 2 dispensers. Each has a 1,000 ml capacity.
- Comes with a clear scale (which gives both oz. and ml readings)
- Nozzle design doesn’t allow for leakage
- Capacity (at 1,000 ml) is enough for most needs
- Cleaning may at times be challenging (these being plastic dispensers)
- Price is somewhat on the higher side
9. RUTUZ Stainless Steel Oil Dispenser
The capacity is 1,000ml. Material is food-grade stainless steel.
- The dispenser has an elegant look
- It is easy to refill (given its wide opening)
- Anti-drip design prevents leakages
- Cost may feel a little high for a single dispenser
- A thin base may make the dispenser prone to possibly tipping over
10. ZOSOE Glass Oil Dispenser Bottle
Material is glass. The capacity is 500 ml.
- The design prevents messy spills
- The appearance is elegant
- Quite easy to clean
- Capacity is modest (at 500 ml)
- It requires careful handling (being a glass dispenser)
A good quality oil dispenser can help you in pouring oils and other fluids elegantly, without messy spills. You will find this guide useful while shopping for a good-quality oil dispenser.
Which is the best oil dispenser?
One that has adequate capacity is easy to pour from and refill and whose design is leakage-proof.
What is the price of the oil dispenser?
It can range from 200 to 500 rupees, depending on quality and capacity.