An office table refers to a table that is specifically constructed and designed to aid the work done informal working places. Mostly, professional sites such as firms need this flat piece of furniture to enable them to do their work smoothly. Files, note pads, pens, laptops, and computers are the type of items one keeps on this table. Once you have an office table you sure can do your work conveniently and faster. Easily, you can locate and utilize your office items on your table.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Computer tables, Plastic Tables, Dining Table Sets, Steel Dining Tables, Folding Dining Tables, Round Dining Tables, 4 Seater Dining Tables, Coffee tables, Console tables, center tables, Bed Tables, Bed Side Tables, Side Tables, Office chairs, Executive chairs, Rolling chairs, Computer Chairs, Lounge Chairs, and computer chairs in India.
Top 10 Best Office Tables in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Office Table
- It matters for an office table to have a strong surface.
- This enables your office items to be firmly held.
- Another way we identify it is its professional look.
- Simple and neutral appearance is its features.
- For a significant period of time, office tables can serve you.
- It is necessary for an office table to last long
- You should be comfortable when using an office table.
- When in a relaxed state, work is done more efficiently.
Types of Office Tables
Size of the table
On the small table, most of your minor works such as writings are done. Placing and usage of big items on your large table is possible.
Wooden office tables are available. Likewise, there are glass and metal tables. It is up to you to select the type of table you prefer.
Receptionists attend to their customers on specific types of tables. On some tables, your laptops and computers can be placed. Others are good for placing lots of books.
How to use Office Table?
- Place your table in a neat and comfortable area in your workspace. It matters a lot to keep your table in a good position.
- Once you have located a good spot, keep your items on the table. Do well to arrange them neatly and orderly.
- Remove items after use and keep them in a safe place. Avoid overcrowding your table.
- Make a conscious effort to keep your table cleaned regularly. You can dust your wooden and metal table with a dry rag. For cleaning a glass table, a wet rag can be used.
- Liquid spills on your table can damage your table. Kindly prevent spills of water and drinks on the table.
Buyers guide for Office Table
- Purchasing an office table depends on the type of assignments one does. A receptionist’s table is different from that of a computer analyst as their job descriptions are different.
- Consider the efficiency and quality of the table. The material it was made from is something to consider. Make sure you get one that can last you for a long period of time.
- Acquiring a table also depends largely on your budget. The higher the budget, the better the table that can be gotten.
List of Top 10 Best Office Tables in India-Buyers Guide
1. Cubicubi multifunctional table
Its modern and furnished appearance lures people to purchase it. Various tasks such as writing and usage of the computer can be done on this table.
- Adjusting it to your taste is possible. With this, the user can be comfortable.
- It can last for a long period of time. It fulfills this necessary condition.
- With the provided spaces, you can keep your items. Notepads, pens, and laptops can be kept in the spaces
- You need a quite large amount of money to purchase it.
- It is quite difficult to assemble its parts
2. Deckup Giona Engineered wood desk
Its contemporary look makes it look attractive. It looks neat due to its laminated surface.
- It is water-resistant. It is secure against the damages of liquids.
- Its high compatibility in offices makes it a top table to look out for.
- There are special drawers for keeping items such as files and laptops.
- Installation of parts is difficult
- The table is quite weak and cannot hold much.
3. Star work multifunctional table
It is foldable. Its design is modern.
- Due to its portability, you can easily change its location
- It is easy to assemble its parts. This is less frustrating.
- You can adjust it the way you like.
- It is prone to easy damage.
- It has a weak structure
4. Hometown Venus office table
This table stands tall and firm. Locking its available drawers with keys is possible.
- Its spaces allow for the storage of items
- The design of this table is great.
- Space is saved due to its average size.
- It cannot stand the test of time. Small damage to any of its key parts can render the table useless.
- It is quite expensive
5. Sunon office table
It is designed for writing. It can also hold small computers.
- It is easy to assemble its parts together.
- Changing its location is easy. Its lightweight allows for such.
- It has stable steel legs.
- It cannot hold heavy items
- Poor durability.
6. DecorMaster multipurpose table
Computers can be conveniently placed on them. It is firm on the ground.
- It is easy to install
- Its price is not really high. With a little amount of money, you can own this table.
- It is easy to get it clean as it appears to be a simple table.
- It is not easy to fold up the table
- The strength of the table is low
7. Pazano multipurpose table
It has a modern design. It is very wide therefore enabling a lot of items to be kept on it.
- It can stand the test of time. Great durability is attributed to it.
- It is both suitable for offices and home
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- It occupies a lot of space
- It is meticulous to understand the instructions given to get its parts together
8. Office Wipro furniture desk
Its surface is made from furnished wood. It has rubberwood legs
- It provides spaces for keeping items
- It is comfortable to use. You feel relaxed when using it.
- It is strong enough to withstand work over a long period of time. It is also stable.
- It is costly to acquire.
- It is not always readily available for sale. Only a few acquire this table when new stock arrives for sale.
9. Tablewala office table
It has a stainless steel leg. It is multifunctional
- This table is made from high-quality wood
- It is easy to assemble its parts
- It is sturdy.
- Its steel legs can rust
- It cannot hold much at a time
10. Deskio study office desk
It has a modern look. It is large with more space.
- Spaces are provided for items to be stored
- Easy adjustability is an advantage to the users.
- Its strength and firmness enable work done smoothly.
- It is expensive. Due to this, not a lot of people can purchase it.
- It is difficult to move to different locations
There are different tables available for purchase. For the realization of the task, get a good office table. With your table, your workplace can be more organized and presentable. Do not make the mistake of purchasing an office table that you are unaware of its working. When you go out shopping for quality and satisfying tables, it is advisable to take this guide along to enable you to make the right decision.
Which office table is the best?
It is difficult to accurately perform which office table is the best but it is advisable to look out for a durable and efficient desk. Nevertheless, you should get a table that is in line with your task.
How much does an office table cost?
An office table can be as cheap as 2,000 rupees and can cost up to 15,000 rupees. Purchasing a table depends on how much money you have and your taste.
Which ply is best for office furniture?
It is recommended to use softwood ply in constructing office tables. Pinewood or Maplewood can be used.