Manual counting of money in banks or small & large business is not an easy job. For this purpose, note counting machine is used. They have rolling rods on which notes slide easily and counting becomes easy.
These cash counting machines have the capacity to hold different batches of cash and have different tendencies to count money. The tendency of money counting machines is measured by how many notes it counts in one minute.
It is very beneficial to buy note counting machines because it gives accurate money count in very little time. Some notes counting machines use some specific sensors to detect fake and defective notes. Also check the buyers guide for the best Barcode Printers, Wireless printers, Label Printers, Thermal Printers & Billing Machines in India.
In this article, you will find the best note counting machines along with a valuable buying guide. So read this carefully and find a proper machine.
Best 10 Note Counting Machines in India
Buyers Guide – Note Counting Machine
If you are going to buy a cash counting machine for your business, here is a brief guide which will help you buy a good machine. Just consider below mentioned useful points before going to purchase a currency counting machine.
Speed and Size of the Hopper:
- Speed is the main factor of a cash counting machine.
- The speed and size of the hopper are interlinked with each other.
- If the speed of counting is very fast and less space in hoper, it can be irritating sometimes.
- If the speed is very fast but accuracy is not perfect then buying that machine will be a waste of money.
Fake Note Detection:
- Check the ultraviolet, magnetic, infrared and metallic sensors in the machine.
- Always choose that machine whose sensors are active because these sensors help in the detection of fake notes.
- It should also be possible to detect tear notes, half notes, and very old and damaged notes too.
- Try to find that machine that is accurate in counting notes.
- Some machines give errors and stop during work so search a lot and read reviews about accuracy then buy the machine.
- Check the rollers of the machine on which the role of the notes.
- Movement of notes should be smooth otherwise notes can get stuck in the machine which will be a loss for you.
Alarm for Fake Note Detection:
- Some machines give alarms and some change the color of the screen when finding fake notes.
- You have to be alert if the machine change screen color.
- So it is better to buy a machine which has an alarm so that you don’t have to sit alert while machine doing its work.
Multiple Currency Support:
- Your cash counting machine must be able to count different currencies as you cannot buy separately for every currency.
- And always check the amount of machine and your budget too.
Features of a Note Counting Machine:
In this busy routine, one cannot manually count money even if it is for a small business. You cannot trust any other person for your money. So for counting your money, you will need a money counting machine.
Some of the features of these machines are:
- Many note counting machines have some unique features but these are some common features every note counting machine will have.
- The cash counting machine has a fast speed of counting cash.
- Commonly they have the capacity to count almost 1000 notes per minute.
- As the fake currency is circulating nowadays which is very easy to detect.
- So special sensors are installed in cash counting machines that have the ability to detect fake notes.
- Some machines give the alarm and some change their colors when finding a fake note.
- They also have the ability to detect half and defected notes.
- Another useful feature of many new cash counting machines is that invoices can be linked at an adjusted amount.
- So if you need your money in combinations of specified notes, then simply do the quick adjustment of the device and you go.
Types of Note Counting Machines
Currency or Note counting machines are of different types. And some machines come with a lot of features where some type of machines comes with one or two special features. These are briefly discussed in the below lines.
Banknote Only Counters:
These counters are for counting money in banks.
They are able to detect damaged and fake currency. And these are used to count notes in a high amount.
New banknotes counters also have the ability to check new and old notes too.
Banknote and Coin Counter:
These currency counting machines are used to count notes as well as coins. These machines are worth buying because they are for multi-purposes. They also have metallic sensors to check coins and other sensors too to detect paper notes.
These counters are special designs to count coins. They can be used in banks and markets.
How Does a Note Counting Machine Works?
Cash counting machines are becoming a very important part of the business. So it is necessary to know the basic principle of its working because it will make its handling easy.
The working mechanism of a note counting machine:
- Mostly counting machines are automatic and start counting notes as users place notes on it.
- When you put notes on the hopper of the machine, it will pull notes from it according to the default speed of the machine.
- The internal software is installed in it which recognizes the notes. When a note passes, a beam of light will produce.
- Some cash counting machines have UV, IR and magnetic sensors that detect these agents in fake notes.
- The machine will calculate the number on which light beams pass.
- If the currency is fake, some brightening agents are added in them to make it looks real.
Top 11 List of Note Counting Machines in the Market:
Here we are going to give you reviews about the top 11 notes counting machines that are available on the market.
1. GOBBLER Note Counting Machine Business-Grade Large LCD Display with Fake, New & Old Notes Detection:
This is a very good cash counting machine that not only supports Indian currency but foreign currencies too. It is best for counting new notes especially. Note counting machine has 2 LCD screens and automatic on and off the system. It changes the color of LCD when detecting fake notes.
- Dimensions: 29.7 cm x 24.7 cm x 16.7 cm
- Weight: 5.8 KGs
- GOBBLER Note Counting Machine comes with a color-changing LCD display.
- It has 4 different detectors for detecting fake notes.
- This machine has intelligent fake note recognition & dedicated auto / manual function keys.
- It has high-quality rubber wheels that allow smooth rolling of note.
- Also, it is very user friendly and easy to use.
- No, any bad review is recorded from any customer about the machine.
2. Ooze Note Counting Counting Machine Currency Counting with 1000 Notes per Min Speed:
This is one of the best currency counting machines having 2 LED screens, one screen for device and the other for the customers. It uses watermarks, UVs and magnetic detection methods to count currency. This cash counting machine can easily detect fake notes, damaged notes, and half notes. It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Dimensions: 35 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 1 KG
- This note counting machine is very efficient and rapidly count notes.
- It can count 1000 notes per minute.
- Ooze Note Counting machine has the capacity to count about 999 notes per stack.
- This counting machine has the capability to detect fake notes which is great.
- It is not very reliable because sometimes it shows error.
- There is not any option to control its speed.
3. Godrej Crusader Lite Note Counting Machine:
This currency counting machine has all those features which you want. It is made up of plastic material and a TFT display screen. This product has automatic on and off the system and also has a mode for adding new batches of notes. It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Dimensions: 35 cm x 33 cm x 23 cm
- Material: Plastic
- Godrej Crusader Currency Counting Machine made with the plastic body along with automatic start functionality.
- It has very powerful UV and magnetic detectors for damaged and fake notes.
- Its efficiency and speed are very great.
- This machine has the capacity to count 1000 notes per minute.
- It is a very durable machine.
- Its price is high as compared to other machines of the same type.
4. STROB ST 6000Currency Counting Machine ACU-Count with Fully Automatic Bill:
This is an automatic machine used for counting money. It is suitable for restaurants, supermarkets, and general stores. This machine can count one thousand notes in a minute. One LCD screen is present which is movable. It also has sensors for fake note detection.
- Strob Currency Counting Machine comes with a precision rotating unit, convenient operating menu, & quality mechanism.
- It is very easy to use and maintain.
- Also, it has a crystal clear foldable led counter display with 4 digits.
- This is a fully automatic machine.
- It doesn’t need human interference.
- Some customers complained that its counting capability is not very accurate.
5. Kross Advanced Money Counting Machine With Fake Note & New Currency Detection:
This counting machine is a currency counting machine for counting Indian rupees notes. It has operating modes. And it has 2 display screens and comes with a warranty of one year.
- Dimensions: 30.6 cm x 24.7 cm x 18.5 cm
- Weight: 5.0 KGs
- Kross Cash Counting Machine has sensors for the detection of all doubtful notes.
- It is a very efficient and user-friendly machine.
- This machine comes with Batching, Manual Value counting, and Adding features
- Also, it has an Intelligent Fake Note Recognition feature.
- It can only count the Indian currency. It doesn’t support any other currency.
- Notes can get stuck in it especially small notes.
6. GOLDSTANDARD Note Counting Machine with LCD Digital Electronic & Automatic Fake Note Detector:
This is one of the best cash counting machines which is ISO and RoHS certified. It has a single LCD screen. When any fake note is present this LCD will change its color for notification. UV and magnetic sensors are present to detect false notes. This is best for Indian note detection but is also compatible with other currencies. It comes with 6 months warranty period.
- Dimensions: 37.0 cm x 32.0 cm x 25.0 cm
- Material: Plastic
- Gold Standard Note Counting Machine has a capacity of counting 200 notes per minute.
- It detects multiple currencies but best for the Indian currency.
- Also, it has a special thread scanner that detects Indian currency which has metal threads.
- This machine even counts old notes too.
- And this cash machine is portable and easy to use.
- It has 1 LCD screen so it doesn’t display money count to customers.
- Also, the calculations are not very accurate.
- It doesn’t have an alarm clock for fake note detection.
7. Mycica 2900 Currency Counting Machine with Fake Note Detector:
This note counting machine is very affordable for your pocket. It is one of the best machines which is automatic as well as manual operating. This machine can count about 1000 notes per minute. It has 2 display LCD screens.
- Mycica Currency Counting Machine is able to detect very old notes that are before 2005 notes too.
- It has a special adding mode. If you want to add more money it will be easy for you.
- This cash machine has an alarm system for detecting any replica note while counting.
- It has an LCD screen for the customer side too.
- Its material is very delicate so you have to be extra careful while using it.
8. SToK ST-MC01 Note Counting Machine with Fake Note Detector Compatible with Old & New Notes:
This cash counting machine has a plastic body along with automatic on & off functions. It comes with 2 Led screens and has the capacity to count about 1 thousand currency notes in one minute. This product can easily detect fake notes by different types of sensors present in it.
This note counting machines are so efficient and stop working if you find any fake note. It has rubber wheels on which notes can easily move and flip.
- Dimensions: 28.9 cm x 25.5 cm x 18.0 cm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 5.0 KGs
- SToK ST-MC01 Note Counting Machine has very strong UV and magnetic sensors that can rapidly detect fake currency.
- It comes with a handle so it is a portable machine.
- Also, it is very easy to clean and cleaning brushes also come with it.
- This machine has an alarm that notifies the problem.
- It is portable so one can easily carry it anywhere.
- This product comes with a warranty of 1 year which is good
- Its speed is very fast so notes get stuck in it.
- And it doesn’t work well with small notes of 100 rupees and old notes.
- Its customer service is not good.
9. Trucases Mix Currency Counting Machine with New & Fake Note Detection:
This machine counting the currency of all values and easily detect fake currencies. It has a high capacity to count notes so it is suitable for many places including banks, hotels, different merchants and builders. This machine comes with a single LCD screen. It has a warranty period of 1 year.
- Trucases Currency counting machine even has the ability to count coins as well which is a plus point.
- Its body is metallic so it is a durable machine.
- This is very efficient has the capacity to count large amounts of cash.
- It has the capacity to count 1000 notes per minute
- Old notes detection is sometimes not possible in this machine.
10. Kores Easy Count 440 Currency Counting Machine:
This counting machine is compatible to count note of Indian rupees, Euro and dollars. It has the capacity to count 900 notes in one minute. It has the ability to work for 2 hours continuously. If the machine meets some error while counting, it will change the screen color.
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 25.5 cm x 20.2 cm
- Weight: 4.6 KGs
- Kores Currency Counting Machine can works continuously for 2 hours which means it has good efficiency.
- It has a large screen so number reading is very easy on it.
- This machine comes with double currency and fake note detectors.
- It can count 900 notes at a very good speed.
- Also, it has the ability to detect fake notes.
- The price is slightly higher than the others.
- Some customers complained that it makes the nose while counting money.
11. SToK ST MC05 Old & New Notes Counting Machine with Fake Note Detector, LCD Display & Beep Function:
This note counting machine works on all types of notes even old or new. It gives accurate details about notes count, torn notes, half notes and fake note due to its 3 active sensors. This machine can be set on different mode and you can count multiple batches of notes at a time. It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- Dimensions: 29 cm x 28.5 cm x 18 cm
- Weight: 6.2 KGs
- Stok ST-MC05 Note Counting Machine has a large LCD screen which also has a second display for a customer.
- It can count about 1000 words per minute and a very little chance that it doesn’t identify the fake note.
- This is very easy to use and comes with a cleaning brush and a cover too.
- It has ultraviolet, infrared and magnetic sensors to detect fake currency.
- Stok note counting machine works on all notes, old or new.
- Its capacity of note counting is 1000/minute.
- Notes get stuck in the machine.
- Also, notes can blow out when counting.
- Some people complained that the machine is not very durable and stops working after some time.
At present, you have successfully checked the list of Best Note Counting Machines. So, it should be easy for you to determine which note or currency or cash counting machine best suits your requirements.
Now you are familiar with the features of the most popular cash counters which are available in the market along with a good buying guide. All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of currency counting machine along with valuable benefits.