Nokia phones require some electrical power to operate. This power comes from the batteries in the phones. When you buy a Nokia phone, it has a battery inside. With time though, this original Nokia battery may swell or get some other damage. Or it may just get lost. In such situations, you end up having to shop for a replacement Nokia battery. There are also situations where you may just want to procure an extra Nokia battery. So you get an extra one, even though the first one is still there and in good form. This may be with a view to using the spare when the other one happens to run low.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, inverter batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Battery, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, Solar inverters, inverters, UPS for PCs, AAA batteries, AA batteries, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power bank brands in India.
Top 10 Best Nokia Batteries in India
Features of Nokia Battery
- The most critical feature of a Nokia battery is always its capacity. They normally quote this in milli Ampere hours and could be something like 1200 mAh, 1020 mAh, 1000 mAh, and so on.
- Flowing from the capacity is the talk time and standby time that the battery offers.
- Charge and discharge rates are other key features of Nokia batteries. These tell us, among other things, how convenient the battery will be to use.
- Weight can also be a factor to consider in a Nokia battery. If the battery is too heavy, it will in turn tend to make the phone unduly heavier too.
Types of Nokia Batteries
- There are BL-5C Nokia batteries. Then there are BL-4UL Nokia batteries. Note that the Nokia battery price may, to some extent depend on whether it is BL-5C or BL-4UC.
- There are 1020 mAh Nokia batteries. Then there are 1200 mAh batteries. We also have 1000 mAh and 3060 mAh batteries, among others. This capacity rating is another factor that determines the Nokia battery price.
- There are Li-ion Nokia batteries. Then there are Li-poly Nokia batteries. Li-Ply Nokia batteries are widely viewed as more modern than Li-ion ones. But most Nokia batteries in the market, for now, seem to be the Li-ion type, and serve quite well.
Buying Guide for Nokia Battery
- It is good to be fully sure that the Nokia battery you buy will actually fit your phone. So you need to know the model number of your Nokia phone. Then check the battery’s guide, to see which phone models it works with. Ensure that the phone you are buying the battery for is on that list.
- Another way to be sure about fitting ease is by checking the original battery in the Nokia phone. Check what type it is – BL-5C, BL-4UL and so on. Then ensure that the one you buy is of a similar type.
- Pay some attention to the capacity (in terms of mAh rating). From this, you get hints on how long it is likely to keep power.
- Try to do some research, to have an idea of the typical Nokia battery price rates. This way, while shopping, you would know when you are getting a good deal. You would also know when you are being fleeced.
How To Use Nokia Battery?
- The first step is to fit the battery into your Nokia phone. If it is a feature phone, this simply entails aligning the battery’s contacts with the phone’s connectors. But if it is a smartphone, there can be the aspect of fixing the ribbon and aligning connectors. Some smartphone batteries may actually require the help of a professional to install them.
- After fitting the battery, the next step is to charge it. Ideally, use an original charge to preserve the battery life.
- Once it charges well, you can start using the phone with it. In some phones, there may be a need to reset the phone, so that the new Nokia battery syncs.
- Ensure that the battery doesn’t ever get too wet (like, say, immersing it in water). Also don’t throw it in the fire, as it may explode. And try to keep it from children’s reach.
List of Top 10 Best Nokia Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. RJR Nokia 225 and Nokia 3310 mobile Compatible Battery
What you get here is a BL-4UL battery. It has a 1200 mAh capacity.
- It is light yet quite effective
- Gives a long talk time
- This battery for Nokia is not prone to the so-called ‘memory effect.
- The packaging for this battery seems to be quite basic
- Some may find the price at which it is sold a bit high
2. Ininsight Solutions Battery for Nokia mobile 3100, 2310, 1100 and Others
This is a BL-5C battery. Capacity is 1000 mAh.
- Charges with ease
- Tends to have a long life
- Compatible with a wide range of phones
- Some may find the 1000 mAh power a bit on the lower side
- Requires several use cycles to stabilize well enough
3. VBCFT Nokia 3310 Original Battery
The battery type is BL-4UL. Capacity is given at 1200 mAh.
- It offers much talk and backup time (since has 1200 mAh power)
- Comes more or less ready to use
- Tends to be durable
- May be compatible with only a narrow range of phones
- Filling it (as a 1200 mAh battery) with power may time quite some time
4. KHARIDO ONLINE Nokia Mobile Compatible Battery
Fits into Nokia 6230, 1600, and 1100 among others. It is a BL-5C battery.
- The price is quite low
- Fits onto rather many models of Nokia phones
- Takes little time to charge fully
- The power rating is only 1020 mAh
- After installing onto a Nokia phone, may require a phone reset for proper syncing
5. Welcozon Nokia Compatible Batteries
This is a standard Li-ion battery. Its capacity is 1020 mAh.
- It won’t add much weight to your Nokia phone (it is light)
- Usually has quite a long usable life
- It is built as per the proper standards, making it easy to fit onto a phone
- Packaging could be better
- Could be ruined by improper charging at the outset
6. Digicrown Original Batteries for Nokia
What you get here is a 1020 mAh battery. The battery type is BL-5C.
- Easy to install on a Nokia phone
- Provides decent backup time
- The price for this battery would be within most people’s reach
- May not work well if charged with certain chargers
- Can be tricky to get rid of, once you are done with using it
7. Norgen Orignal Nokia 6.1 Compatible Batteries
This is a rather big 3060 mAh battery. Ideal for use on the Nokia 6.1 phone.
- Usually has 100% battery health right from the outset
- Offers great talk and backup times for the Nokia phone
- The price is not too high given the power capacity
- It comes with little or no charge
- This is a slightly heavy battery
8. MOBACC Nokia 3310 Mobile Batteries
The battery type is BL-4UL. Capacity is 1200 mAh.
- This Nokia phone battery is made using original cells
- It is robust, with a usually long service life
- Stability is quite good
- Comes in loose packing
- Has what seems to be a slight memory effect at the start (but soon stabilizes)
9. WIMAX Mobile Batteries Compatible for Nokia Asha 225, 220 and Others
This is a 1200 mAh battery. Its type is that of BL-4UL.
- Tends to charge at a good speed
- Its voltage is accurate
- Promises 500 charge cycles
- Only fits with a narrow range of phones
- Can be quite tricky to dispose of in a responsible after-use (it being a Li-ion battery)
10. Electofic Nokia Mobile Batteries
What you get here is a BL-5C battery. Works with Nokia 100, 1000, 1200 and many others.
- This is a dual IC battery
- Fits onto quite many phones
- Tends to have a long life
- Some may find the price to be a bit high for this Nokia batteries
- It requires only certain chargers
To get good standby and talk times, you need a good Nokia battery. This guide can help in identifying, buying, and starting to use the best Nokia batteries in India.
Which is the best Nokia battery?
One that retains a charge for big chunks of time, is stable in its output, and is durable.
How long do Nokia batteries last?
Most go for at least one or two years.
Why Nokia battery drains fast?
This may be due to being far from the nearest base station, or due to very intense use.