Nippo is one of the most famous brands in the batteries niche all over India. These batteries are to be found in many types of devices, from radios to torches and onto alarms, and cameras. Other devices in which people use batteries include wall clocks, gaming consoles, CCTV cameras, remotes, toys, and wireless mics. For pretty much every device that requires battery power, there is a Nippo battery for it.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best inverter batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, Solar inverters, inverters, UPS for PCs, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best Nippo Batteries in India
Features of Nippo Battery
- One feature that really attracts people to Nippo batteries is their leak-proof nature.
- Another great feature is the batteries’ reliability. They tend to provide power in a stable way.
- Yet another key feature is the batteries’ durability. This is both with regard to shelf life and with regard to once they are fitted onto devices.
- There is also broad compatibility, a feature that makes these batteries ideal. Since they come in major standard sizes, this makes them easily compatible with a broad array of devices.
Types of Nippo Battery
- There is the AA-size nippo battery. Then there is the AAA-size Nippo battery. Also available is the coin-type Nippo battery.
- The AA batteries are usually larger than the AAA ones. Thus one may use the AA ones in bigger devices, like radios and torches.
- On the other hand, one may use the AAA ones in more compact devices, like remotes, wall clocks and cameras.
- The coin-size ones are most ideal for use in things like wristwatches, computer motherboards and so on.
Buying Guide for Nippo Battery
- The first question always has to be on what you need the Nippo battery for. So this is with regard to what device you intend to fit the battery into. This will tell you what battery size to buy.
- Only buy batteries that fit onto the device you wish to put them in.
- You of course also have to consider the Nippo battery price. Here, the Nippo battery price will usually depend on the type of battery. It may also depend on how many pieces are in the pack you are buying.
How To Use Nippo Battery?
- You may use a Nippo battery in a radio, torch, remote, alarm, wall clock, toy and so on. What you need to do is start by checking what voltage your device needs to run. Then check what battery size your device needs (in terms AA, AAA, coin size and so on).
- Then procure a Nippo battery that provides that much voltage, and is of the right size.
- Next, open the slot in the device where the battery should sit. Place the battery there: with the positive contact against the positive connector and vice versa.
- As the battery runs low, remember to replace it in a timely manner, so that your device continues functioning properly.
List of Top 10 Best Nippo Batteries in India Buyers Guide
1. NIPPO Gold AA (20 Pcs Pack) Battery 3DG
This is a zinc chloride battery. Ideal for use in devices that require bigger batteries (as it is an AA-size battery).
- The battery has a long shelf life
- It does not easily leak while in use
- Works well with a very wide range of devices
- These are one-time-use batteries (not rechargeable)
- Some may find the 20 pieces in the pack too many for their immediate needs
2. NIPPO Hyper HI-Power Battery AAA Size
Comes in a pack of 20 pieces. The main inner material is zinc carbon.
- The batteries fit properly onto the compatible devices (being of the standard AAA size)
- The price is quite low for the 20 units
- They usually retain power for quite long
- Devices that require bigger batteries can’t use these (as they are slim-size AAA batteries)
- Proper disposal, once they run out of power, can be tricky, considering the chemical inside them
3. NIPPO AAA 4DG Battery (20 Pcs Pack)
These are 1.5-volt batteries. They come with a leak-proof guarantee.
- The 20 pieces pack can serve you for quite a long period of time before you need to buy another
- They have a rather long shelf life
- The packaging for these batteries is quite good
- These batteries may explode if you put them in a fire
- For people who need just a single or two batteries, a 20 pieces pack may be too much
4. Nippo Hyper Batteries Combo of AA & AAA Sizes
What you get here is 40 pieces total: 20 of AA size and 20 of AAA size. All these are zinc carbon batteries.
- Compatible with almost all battery-powered devices (this being an AA and AAA batteries combo pack)
- They offer stable voltage
- Not prone to leaking in most cases
- The total price may be beyond reach for some
- It may take too long to run through the 40 batteries in the pack
5. Nippo Gold (Size AA) 3DG Batteries
Available as a pack of 10 pieces. Ideal for use in devices that require heavy-duty batteries (these being of AA type).
- These are long-shelf-life batteries
- The price is not too high
- They provide power to devices in a steady manner
- Only certain devices that use these batteries (as the size is AA)
- If they stay for too long without use, they may start self-draining
6. NIPPO Button Coin Type Batteries (10 Pieces Pack)
These are lithium batteries. Ideal for use on watches, calculators, computer motherboards and so on.
- Easy to fit onto compatible devices
- The price is quite low for 10 pieces
- They are rather durable batteries
- Only suitable for use on a narrow range of devices (coin-type batteries)
- Some may find the 10 pieces in the pack way too many for their immediate needs
7. Nippo 4DG (Pack of 10 PCs) AAA Batteries
Ideal for use in clocks, toys, remotes and other devices that require AAA battery size. Comes with a long (24-month) shelf life.
- These are quite stable batteries
- The packaging for these batteries is pretty good
- A 10 pieces pack like this can serve for quite a long before one needs to buy more
- The batteries can’t fit onto some devices (as their size is AAA, mostly for compact devices)
- For some very high-drain devices, the batteries may seem to run out of power quite fast
8. NIPPO Rectangular Batteries (Pack of 10 PCs)
What you get here are 9-volt batteries. The main material inside is manganese.
- These are extra heavy-duty batteries
- They have long life performance
- The batteries come in the good-quality casing
- Connecting to devices may require some skill (these being the rectangular type batteries)
- Only a few devices can use this type of batteries
9. Nippo Hyper Batteries Bundle AA and AAA Size (20 Pcs for each type)
What you get here is a total of 40 batteries: 20 AAA size and 20 AA size. All are zinc-carbon-type batteries.
- These are all-purpose batteries (being both AA and AAA sizes)
- They are not very prone to leaking
- Quite resistant to corrosion
- The total price for the 40 pieces may appear high
- Some may find a total of 40 pieces way too many for immediate needs
10. Nippo Hi- Top Size AA Batteries
Comes in a pack of 10 pieces. The main material in the batteries is zinc carbon.
- This is a highly affordable batteries pack
- They come with leak proof guarantee
- The 10 pieces in the pack are neither too few nor too many
- Not suitable for use in the more compact devices that require AAA or other smaller-sized batteries
- Once they run out of power, it can be tricky to figure out how to dispose of these batteries responsibly
Nippo batteries can help you keep your electronic devices running reliably and for long. This guide can be of help to you while shopping for various types of Nippo batteries in India.
Are Nippo batteries good?
Yes, because they are usually reliable and they serve for a long before running out of power.
Which is the best Nippo battery?
One that is compatible with the device you are buying it for, and has stable performance.
How long does a Nippo battery last?
In a high-drain device, it may function for weeks while in low-drain devices, it often lasts months.