Nike, as many know, is a famous brand in terms of manufacturing and selling sports-related accessories. The socks are one of these accessories as well. There is a huge audience that craves these socks despite their high prices. Their audience includes men and women who may or may not be athletes or sportsmen. Some of these socks India imported from the USA, while some Indian Outlets of the brand produce them.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for Ankle socks, Socks for women, Adidas Socks, Puma socks, Waterproof socks, Varicose veins socks, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder massagers, Foot massagers, Massage chairs, woollen Socks, Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Loafer Socks, Stockings for winter, Knee braces, Wrist splints, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals in India.
Top 10 Best Nike Socks in India
Features of Nike Socks
The features of socks may include the following:
- First of all, they all are very expensive.
- Secondly, the fabric manufacturers use Polyester as the main component in their production.
- Next is their ventilating ability. This feature allows the user to wear them for long durations with joggers and sneakers.
- One more important feature is their gripping ability. They don’t slip so easily even if the user performs heavy exercises.
Types of Nike Socks
Socks could be of the following types.
- Type 1 is ankle socks. These socks extend up to one’s ankles.
- Type 2 is the calf-high socks. These socks grip the calf of the user.
- Type 3 is the women’s socks. These are cotton liner, which lacks any neck. These socks cover the sole, heel, and some parts of the upper feet.
- Type 4 is the athlete’s socks mainly, for sportsmen.
How to Use Nike Socks?
As a user, you should read the product description of your purchase.
- Read the suitable washing style and temperature.
- Avoid ironing! These socks have polyester in them.
- Ironing will burn them. Similarly, keep them away from the flame as they are inflammable.
- Don’t wear a pair of socks for more than a day, especially after a heavy workout day.
- This will cause your socks to give off a foul smell.
Buyer’s Guide for Nike Socks
Be keen as a buyer. Buy the product that suits well to your requirements or the person you intend to buy for.
- Study the size scale if the socks are not free-sized.
- Take a look at the product rating and reviews.
- If you don’t feel satisfied with the reviews, simply skip the product.
- Bargaining is not possible.
- Consider deals and offers to buy the desired products at a cut-down price.
List of Top 10 Best Nike Socks in India-Buyers Guide
Below is a list of the top 10 Nike socks.
1. Nike training socks
This is a set of 6 pairs of Nike calf-high socks.
- These socks have a 10 days return policy.
- The socks have excellent makeup for ventilating the user’s feet.
- 6 pairs make one pair of socks available for each day of the week.
- The price is quite high as these are branded.
- Only black and white color combination are available.
2. Nike Calf-socks for men
Here is a product with varying styles.
- These socks have a good sweat-absorbing feature.
- The rib cuffs ensure that the socks don’t slip from the user’s calves.
- Three pairs of socks per pack are available.
- The socks contain a large percentage of Nylon which could cause rashes.
- Each sock has a price that might seem high to some users.
3. Nike Cotton Socks
This product is a set of 3 pairs of socks.
- The socks are stout and smart in appearance.
- They are machine-wash socks.
- These socks prevent one’s feet from numbing during long working hours.
- You will find these socks ending mid-way between the ankle and the calf.
- The starting price of these socks is quite high.
4. Nike Socks for Everyday Use
For calf-socks seekers, this product is a considerable one.
- There are 6 socks in one pack.
- They also include some percentage of cotton, which is good for sweat absorption.
- The banded style provides grip on the feet and the calf as well.
- There is no separate inlet for the thumb at the toe region.
- Only a large size of these socks is available.
5. Nike Athlete Calf-high socks
These are the best socks for cotton lovers.
- One may safely wash them in a washing machine.
- The design is gripping.
- These athletic socks have a good sweat-absorbing ability.
- Its price might seem high for 3 pairs of socks.
- As it is an imported product, there is a limit to its availability.
6. Nike Women’s Cotton Socks
These socks are special ones with a lining style.
- They are easy to wash in a machine or using your hands.
- It’s easy to wear and take them off.
- There is a variety of prices at which these socks are available. The lease prices are affordable.
- A very little percentage of cotton is present in these socks.
- These socks are not suitable to wear with joggers and shoes as they have a loose grip.
7. Nike Socks pair
This product by Nike has the widest variety than the rest of all on this list.
- The socks are trendy in appearance.
- Cotton is their basic manufacturing material.
- They have varying color combinations.
- Their composition has 15% cotton only.
- They are sport-wear and might be impractical to wear in offices.
8. Nike Unisex Calf Socks
These socks are for men and women athletes.
- There are 3 pairs of 3 different colors in a pack.
- They have a cushioned heel for the comfort of the user.
- These socks are ideal for morning exercises.
- Polyester and Nylon may cause rashes on some users’ skin.
- Being calf-high socks with little proportion of cotton, these socks are not suitable for summer.
9. Nike Ankle Socks for Men
These are large-sized socks for men.
- These socks are ideal for summer as they are ankle-high socks.
- They have solely cotton as their manufacturing material.
- Their cushioned heel adds comfort to the users’ heels.
- Some buyers may find the price too high for 3 pairs of ankle socks.
- These are athletic socks and might not be ideal for daily wear.
10. Nike Men’s Socks
These 3 pairs of solid ankle socks are last on the list.
- They are easily washable in the machine.
- You will find them lightweight for your feet.
- The user may find them ideal for exercising, jogging, and running.
- Large percentages of Nylon and Polyester show that are not good at sweat absorption.
- Less percentage of cotton shows that they are little suitable for summer.
We hope this compilation is helpful. The purpose to compile this data is to make product comparison easier for online buyers. As Nike is an international brand and some of its products are USA-based, they might cost a fortune. However, remember that these socks could be a one-time investment as they will last for a lifetime. Review and rate your purchase. This will help the manufacturers serve you the best.
What are the best Nike Socks?
This is a decision for the customer to make. However, the socks available at an easy-to-afford price with premium quality are the best.
Why do people wear Nike socks?
There are two main reasons for wearing socks. The first is that it is famous for manufacturing sport-related accessories, including socks. Secondly, over time, Nike has gained the trust of its customers for manufacturing long-lasting products.
What are socks made of?
The composition of Nike socks varies. The components of these socks are Nylon, Cotton, Spandex, and Polyester.