Running shoes are used for workouts, and jogging and are highly in demand by athletes, runners, and persons who are keen on their fitness. These can be used every day by anyone but are specified for runners because they protect the feet from roads, with their strong sole reduces the chances of traction that different surfaces may provide, and provides cushion to support feet. Hence, these are always a mandatory thing for runners or fitness trainers and a pair of good running shoes is undoubtedly a blessing. Also check the buyer’s guide for the best running shoes, Sparx running shoes, Bata shoes for women, Mochi shoes, Nike shoes, Lee Cooper Shoes in India.
Top 10 Best Nike Running Shoes in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Nike Running Shoes
- One of the notable features of such shoes is their durability and breathability. For this purpose, synthetic leather and a mesh combination are present in the upper part.
- Another important feature of running shoes is adjustability. Loose running shoes will never help in running. So, adjusting straps or laces are present for adjustment according to the need of the user.
- Running shoes also contain removable insoles so that they can be cleaned and replaced.
- Another significant feature is the use of reflective material for nighttime usage. Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Tracksuits, tracksuits for men, Jockey Track pants, Adidas Track Pants & puma track pants in India.
Types of Nike Running Shoes
- Running shoes comes in a variety of types and several types have distinctive features. One can buy them based on their need and requirement. But the three main types include road-running, trail-running, and cross-training.
- The first type is road running shoes. These are lightweight with a smoother sole and are the best option for people who are just starting and running on sidewalks, tracks, or roads.
- The second type is trail-running shoes. These are excellent choices for people who opt for rough tracks with mud and rocks. As they are rigid from the midsole to walk-through uneven surfaces.
- The third type is cross-training. Cross-training shoes are preferred for gym workouts, and for excessive running. They have a thicker sole and thus allow comfort for excessive running.
How to Use Nike Running Shoes?
- Before wearing shoes, make sure your feet are clean and nothing is present inside the shoes such as dust or pebbles, etc.
- Ensure that your feet are not loose or very tight but feel natural and comfortable.
- To attain your desired grip, use the adjustable strap.
- To use them for a longer time, take care of their cleanliness, and prevent wear and tear.
- Lastly, clean the shoes after every use with a wet cloth or brush and let them dry.
- However, do not place them in direct sunlight.
Buyers Guide for Nike Running Shoes
- Before buying running shoes, buyers should consider the durability of shoes. The more they could bear pressure, the better they are.
- Another factor to consider is the waterproof feature of shoes. Mostly, these types of shoes are waterproof.
- Also, select the shoes based on your requirement. Decide if you want shoes for road-running, trail-running, or cross-training.
- Moreover, choose the shoes which fit into your feet perfectly making them feel like it is a part of your feet.
List of Top 10 Best Nike Running Shoes in India-Buyers Guide
1-Nike Men Downshifter 8 Running Shoes
Nike Men’s running shoes with durable design and comfortable grip.
- Provides more traction and cushioning
- Provides more adjustability
- Allow resilient ride
- Not good for cross-trailing
- Excessive rough use is not possible
2-Nike Men’s Free Run 5.0 Running Shoes
Best for runs up to 3 miles.
- Provides flexibility due to midsole foam
- Provides more natural stride
- Synthetic suede of upper part provides support
- Not to be used for runs more than 3 miles
- Not good from an athletic point of view
3-Nike Men’s Flex Experience Rn 9 Shoes
Nike Shoes for women that provide maximum natural motion with securing your feet.
- Deconstructed heel to provide more stability and security
- Lightweight midsole for maximum cushioning
- Allows free movement of the toe because of the stretchable material
- The thin and soft upper part can wear easily
- May tear quickly due to overuse
4-Nike Men RUNALLDAY Running Shoe
Ideal for all-day wear and long runs for men.
- Perfect for a quick run
- Stylish and looks on people of all ages
- Greater support around heels for natural motion
- Sole is discolored after some use
- Tear due to unsupervised use
5-Nike Men’s Flex Experience Rn 9 Running Shoes
Provides maximum grip and natural motion.
- Tonal lace for perfect grip
- Breathable upper mesh
- Long-lasting cushion and deconstructed heels
- Not a good option for workouts
- More narrow than normal
6- Nike Men’s Zoom Elite 7 Running Shoes
All-rounder shoes, good for both sport-specific activities and daily wear.
- Lightweight and therefore are comfortable to wear
- Durable due to flexibility from head to toe
- Mesh exterior provides breathability
- Will tear eventually
- Fewer colors available
7- Nike Men Flex 2019 Rn Running
Highly cushioned and durable because of double-layer foams.
- Stretchable knit provides free movement of feet
- Flexibility from toe to heel
- Soft and comfortable
- Some may find it too tight due to their strong grip
- Needs proper cleaning after every use
8-Nike Women’s Flex Fury 2 Running Shoes
These Nike Running Shoe for runners of every level.
- Durable as they are flexible
- Breathable due to synthetic mesh
- Smoother because of deconstructed heels
- Can be expensive for some
- Not for use in muddy areas
9-Nike Women’s Flex Fury 2 Running Shoes
Bringing back the vibes of the iconic 1800s, that revolutionized running.
- The soft insole provides comfort
- Sturdy and strong, hence, last longer
- Deconstructed heel helps in a better motion
- Some people find it less breathable due to its sturdy exterior
- Some may feel a tighter grip
10-Nike Men Zoom Strike Running
Ideal for trail-running, by providing a “barefoot running” experience.
- The lightweight sole gives a barefoot running experience
- High-quality fly knit material provides comfort
- Accurate grip due to presence of adjustment straps
- Some may find them expensive
- Uncomfortable for unaccustomed users
To conclude, running shoes are a basic item in the life of a fitness lover or sports lover. There are countless running shoes out there. there are several types of running shoes specified for different purposes with unique features. However, if you are planning to buy one, hopefully, you will most of the required information above.
Which Nike shoes are best for running working out?
Nike has a vast variety of superb shoes for running working outs. The best may differ from one person to other, however, any shoes which provide durability and flat heels are a good option.
Are Nike running shoes comfortable?
Yes, as they are lightweight, durable, and have a soft and foamy insole. Nike shoes are comfortable and provide a natural stride.
What is the price of Nike running shoes?
The price of Nike shoes varies widely, ranging from ₹2,000 to ₹10,000 based on the quality of their features.