Night light bulbs are LED bulbs that light up one’s room at night. These bulbs are plug-in devices. They consume very little electricity. Their varying colours add beauty to the rooms and corridors. They are better than hand-held torches that you have to light up and find at night. These bulbs work all night, illuminating your house. It’s good to have them in kitchens and washrooms to avoid getting hit.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best 20 Watts LED Bulbs, 20Watt LED Lights, 9 Watt LED Bulb, LED Tube lights, LED Bulbs, Syska LED Bulbs, Wall Focus Lights, Warm white lights, Halogen Bulbs, Halogen Lights, Series Lights, Decorative Lights, Halogen lights for bikes, Wall Lamps, Pendant Lights, Garden Lights, Hanging Lights, LED Torch lights, Chandelier Lights, Rechargeable emergency lights, Study lamp lights, Fancy lights, ceiling lights, aquarium lights, solar street lights, Car LED Lights, solar inverters online, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, solar street lights, and solar inverters online in India.
Top 10 Best Night Bulbs in India
Features of Night Bulb
- Following are some features that are common to many night bulbs.
- Night bulbs have LED lights as the light source.
- Some of them have LED inlets for charging other appliances.
- They might have light sensors. These sensors light up the bulb when the room is dark.
- Per pack, there might be 1 to 6-night bulbs.
- They might be white or of varying colors, such as orange, yellow, blue, etc.
Types of Night Bulbs
- Depending on the features they offer to the user, night bulbs could be of the following two types.
- One type is the press and plug type. This type needs a specific 2-pin bulb holder to place the bulb in.
- Type 2 is a plug-and-play type. This type of bulb needs a simple 2-pin socket.
- Once plugged in and the switch is turned on, the LED bulb lights up.
How to use Night Bulb?
- While using them, you should be careful to avoid keeping them on the edges of the side tables. The circuit in the plastic or polycarbonate body may break and LEDs won’t work if they fall repeatedly.
- Secondly, make sure to install the correct batteries in battery-dependent types.
- If it’s charging type, charge them during the day so they work the whole night without going off.
- Keep them away from water.
Buyer’s Guide for Night Bulb
- As a buyer, you should keep some technical points in mind.
- One is to check whether the bulb holder you have at your home is the two-pin push-in type or not.
- If you are buying USB lead bulbs, you should keep it in mind to get an adapter to charge them.
- Moreover, if you are buying a gift for someone, buy a user-friendly night bulb that is easy to install.
List of Top 10 Best Night Bulbs in India-Buyers Guide
Here is a list of the top 10 items on Amazon. This will help you to compare the pros and cons of each product individually.
1. Hoard Night Bulb
This is a 0.5W night bulb.
- The light sensors in this lightning device alter the intensity of the bulb’s light according to the light in the environment.
- This light bulb doesn’t consume much power on one’s meter.
- This product has a six-month warranty.
- The number of items in the pack is 1 per pack.
- There is no USB inlet to charge other devices while the bulb is plugged in.
2. Philips Pack of 6-Night Bulbs
Here is a pack of 6-night bulbs to invest on for a carefree year.
- This product has a two-year warranty. It is a one-time investment in night bulbs for your home.
- These night bulbs save up to 90% of electricity.
- You may replace these bulbs within 10 days of purchase.
- The plug-in type is retrofit. It’s not a two-pin plug-in type.
- There is no variety of colors in this product.
3. Home Cube Light Bulb and Charger
For people seeking a two-in-one product, here is a product to consider.
- This is a night bulb with LED lights on its border and USB charging slots as well.
- You may charge 2 devices at a time while the bulb is working.
- The plug-in style of the bulb is user’s friendly. It doesn’t need a special holder.
- Its price is quite high for a single night bulb.
- There are chances of the body undergoing material damage as it is made up of plastic.
4. Wipro Night Bulbs, Pack of 3
People seeking an economical pack of night bulbs must consider this product.
- You may return this product within 10 days of purchasing it, as it has a 10-day return policy.
- It has a warranty of 1 year from the date of invoice.
- The price is economical off the offer as well as with the offer.
- Its plug-in type is not user’s friendly. You will need a holder for its push button plug-in.
- Only a single color is available for this item.
5. Chocozone 3-D Anime face Night Bulb
If you are searching for a decorative night bulb, here is what suits your need.
- The anime makes it a decorative item for a kid’s room.
- It is a battery-operated device. You don’t need to have a power supply to make it work.
- The light is soothing. It is suitable for living rooms, libraries, and kids’ rooms.
- The life of the battery and the status of working hours is not clear.
- Whether this product has light sensors or not, needs more clarification.
6. Taram Pro Energy Saving Night Bulb
Here is a premium quality product for your home.
- You will find this light bulb suitable for any room of your house, especially for your bedroom and corridors.
- Its user’s friendly plug-in method requires only a two-pin socket.
- Being battery-powered, you don’t need to have a power supply all the time you turn it on.
- The battery description is unclear.
- You may find it too costly according to one piece per pack.
7. Zoqweid Smart LED Plug-in Night Bulb
This is another night bulb with smart sensors that can sense the intensity of the light in the room.
- This bulb will light up automatically when the room is completely dark.
- Its battery-saving feature makes no difference to your electricity bills even if it works all night long.
- The two-pin plug-in method is user’s friendly.
- There is no USB charging inlets on this device.
- You will find it costly according to one piece per pack.
8. Frestyque Fancy Rotating Night Light Crystal
This is the best gift you can buy for your kids on any occasion.
- The crystal rotates at 360 degrees.
- You will get the USB lead with the parcel that is for an alternative power supply in case the batteries expire.
- The crystal rotates and casts shadows of multicolor stars and moons on the wall.
- The crystal is not suitable for adult bedrooms. It’s specifically for kids and babies.
- You will find the price reasonable only if the product is available on offer.
9. Odzeni Diamond Cut Night Lamp
Here is a modern night lamp with a diamond-cut design to light up your party and dance nights.
- This is touch sensitive. You may tap the lamp to change the color.
- It has a remote of its own. The remote adjusts the brightness of the light.
- You will find it accurate for dance parties and family reunions at your home.
- The product is highly expensive.
- There is no alternative to the USB charging method in case it is not applicable.
10. Aaronics Set of 6 Multicolour Night Bulbs
This is the most economical product to buy.
- There is a wide variety of colors in this pack.
- One bulb would do for each room in the home.
- The manufacturer has issued a warranty of 12 months on each bulb.
- The press-pin method is old school. There is no alternative to the plugin method such as a USB lead.
- It is not a chargeable device. One needs to have a power supply to make it work.
Which is the best night bulb?
The best night bulb is the one with USB inlets. These inlets allow the user to charge mobiles and other desired devices while the night bulb spreads light in the room.
What kind of lighting is used at night?
Low-intensity light is used at night. These are LED lights framed in a Polycarbon or plastic casing.
How much does cost night bulb?
There are night bulbs below ₹1000 and above ₹1000. The most expensive one costs up to ₹4000.
Conclusively, night bulbs are an energy-saving appliance. It’s good to have these light bulbs in corridors to illuminate one’s home at night. Share your experience with the product you bought. Let the community know its benefits. Type in the comments if you have suggestions for improvement in the products. Your feedback will help us serve you better in the future. We hope this content has been quite useful for you.