Neutrogena face washes are famous worldwide. It’s an international brand. As they are clinically tested, many buyers of face washes prefer Neutrogena over many other brands. Its imported products provide premium quality items to its users. Other than face washes there are different products for dermatological use also. These include sunscreens, moisturizers, bath gel, and much more with a 3+ rating. We hope your experience with Neutrogena is as good.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Biotique Facewash, Clean and Clear Face Wash, Ponds Face wash, WOW Face Wash, Salicylic Acid face wash, Face Whitening Creams, Beauty Creams, Foundation creams, Tea Tree Face oil, Cleansing Milk, Multani Mitti Face packs, Papaya Face Packs, Banana Face Packs, Face Packs, Neck Whitening Creams, Fairness creams, Amla Powder, hibiscus powder, Whitening body lotion, Oxybleach, Bleach creams, Fem Bleach, Skin whitening Creams, Underarm whitening creams, winter creams, Face Razors, Bathroom mirrors, Beard Wax, Beard Combs, Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, Hair spray for women, hairdryers, hair curlers, Hairbands, Hair shampoos in India.
Top 10 Best Neutrogena Face Washes in India
Features of Neutrogena Face Wash
- Neutrogena facewash is dermatologically tested.
- They are non-returnable.
- Their packing varies from tube to pressable bottle. The latter is mostly 175 ml to 200 ml.
- As a quality product, these face washes don’t block the pores of the skin. They thoroughly wash the skin pores and prevent clogging.
- Some are also efficient to rinse the micro-pollutants as well. This feature saves buyers from spending separately on an antibacterial face wash.
Types of Neutrogena Face Wash
- Depending upon the specialty of the face wash, there could be the following types.
- Type 1 is the acne wash. It is especially for acne-prone skin.
- Type 2 is the whitening face wash. This type of face wash is meant for clearing blemishes and blackheads.
- Type 3 is for men. This facewashes target the hard and oily facial skin of men. Each type could be scented as well as non-scented.
How to use Neutrogena Face Wash?
- As a user, you would want to get the most from your purchase.
- For better results, use face washes twice a day. In case you feel any adverse effects on your skin, contact a dermatologist.
- Move your fingers in circular motions while applying face wash on your face. Avoid contact with eyes or ingesting it.
- Avoid carrying pressable bottles on trips. There is a risk of face wash being spilled.
Buyer’s Guide for Neutrogena Face Wash
- Be wise and keen as a user.
- Read the details of the product, the skin type it’s recommended for, and the targeted age.
- Compare the prices of similar products. Read customer reviews and ratings.
- Remember, the pack of 3 could be more expensive than buying 3 face washes in loose.
- Go for deals and offers. They save your money and add other valuable products to your cart at a concession.
List of Top 10 Best Neutrogena Face Washes in India-Buyers Guide
Below are the top 10 Neutrogena face washes at your disposal. Each of them is available on Amazon.in.
1. Neutrogena Anti Acne Face wash
Here is a medicated face wash for acne-prone skin.
- This face wash will prevent acne from re-occurring.
- Being an imported product, it’s a high-end face wash.
- Its fast action reduces the redness of acne in one day only.
- The shipment could be late as this product is dispatched from the USA within 7-14 days of the placement of the order.
- Five oz. volume might seem insufficient to some users.
2. Neutrogena Acne-Face wash (Oil Free)
This face wash is another good product for users seeking acne solutions.
- This is quite voluminous for a single user’s whole month’s use.
- The price is quite reasonable as well for the quality.
- It won’t over-dry the user’s skin.
- It is only for oily skin types. Dry skins might get over-dried from their use.
- This product is for women’s use only. It’s not a unisex item.
3. Neutrogena Normal to Oily Skin Type Face wash
It’s another dermatologically tested face wash.
- The volume is enough to use twice a day per month.
- As it is oil-free and it doesn’t make your skin oily after use.
- Skin type suitable for this product is normal to oily.
- The bottle is not safe to carry once opened for use.
- It’s an unscented product.
4. Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser
This is another product suitable for a wide variety of skin types.
- The face wash removes micro-pollutants from one’s skin as well.
- If there is excess oil on your skin also provides oil control against it.
- Though it’s an imported product, its cost is not much high.
- Users who use face washes daily might get their skins dry from its overuse.
- It’s unscented and targets women only.
5. Neutrogena Face wash for Men
Men will find it a good solution against oily skin.
- This facewash won’t dry the user’s skin even if he uses it twice a day.
- As it is oil-free itself, it doesn’t clog the pores.
- The tube is easy to carry.
- It targets only a masculine audience.
- Some men might not like its scented feature.
6. Neutrogena Face wash (Deep clean)
It is a foam-type, oil-free face wash.
- The dermatologically tested whitening vitamin complex brightens one’s skin.
- Any agent that causes the color of the skin to fade, will wash down with its use.
- Its cost is just according to the features it offers.
- Some users might not like its mulberry scent.
- There are no mentions of whether this product works against acme or not.
7. Neutrogena Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
For grapefruit scent lovers, here is a face wash.
- This face wash clears acne from your skin.
- Being oil-free, it doesn’t let your skin appear oily after its use.
- It acts as a cleanser as well.
- Its price is higher than the products similar to it.
- Women below 18 and above 60 are not included in its age description.
8. Neutrogena Invigorating Face wash for Men (Pack of 3)
This is a pack of 3 facewashes for men.
- Men struggling with excessive oil will get rid of it too soon by using this face wash.
- Each item in the pack will last for one month.
- Players and field workers can carry it outdoors as well.
- The pack is too expensive in comparison to 3 facewashes bought individually.
- Young boys should not use it repeatedly if they don’t face oil complaints.
9. Neutrogena Face wash with Grapefruit
This is another grapefruit-containing face wash on the list.
- The grapefruit extracts containing vitamin C will prove healthy and nourishing for the skin.
- As it’s dermatologically tested, there are few chances for it to cause adverse effects on your skin.
- It works out well against blemishes as well.
- It’s expensive as compared to others of a similar volume.
- The packing of the gel is not suitable to carry in handbags.
10. Neutrogena Pack of 3 Acne washes
This is an oil-free face wash for women.
- The user will find it effective against acne and oil.
- It prevents acne from re-invading your skin.
- You will find it removing blackheads and marks off your skin as well.
- The pack is not quite economical to use.
- It’s suitable for acne-prone and oily skin types only.
Finally, we have reached the end. Hopefully, this article will prove helpful for you while you purchase a face wash for yourself or your friend. To make a difference, please leave a review once you use the purchased face wash. Your reviews will help the brands and sellers in the future to provide the best quality product at the desired rates. Neutrogena is not a compulsion but, truly the best option.
Which face wash is best in Neutrogena?
The best face wash is the one that suits your skin. The ones that target normal to oily skins work equally well for all skins. Such face washes avoid one’s skin from over-drying. If you seek a whitening face wash, then oil clearing and acne washes won’t be the best.
Is Neutrogena good for your face?
Yes. Neutrogena is good for your face. Its products are dermatologically tested and scarcely cause any adverse effects to the user’s skin.
Is Neutrogena face wash good for oily skin?
Yes, definitely! Neutrogena has a wide variety of skincare products that target oily skin for men and women. These products are themselves oil-free. They deeply cleanse the facial skin of the user, leaving it oil-free. Their overuse could result in dryness and irritation too.