A nebulizer machine is a very common instrument for patients with asthma. Doctors suggest this instrument for patients with asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD, and other respiratory diseases or disorders. Generally, a nebulizer has been an alternative to metered-dose inhalers and provides the same medication as it. Mainly, nebulizer machines are great helpful machines for children who are not able to use inhalers and adults who are suffering from severe asthma. Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Portable Oxygen cylinder, Respirometers, Calorimeters & Pulse Oximeters.
Due to the increasing dust and pollution in the environment, breathing diseases are a common outbreak in our community. This problem can get serious for underage children and nebulizer has been a savior for them. However, the nebulizer turns the liquid suspension or solution medicine into droplets aerosol or mist that the patient can breathe.
Top 10 Best Nebulizer Machines in India
Features of Nebulizer Machine
- Nebulizers break up solutions and suspensions into small aerosol droplets or mist and the patient inhale it by the mouthpiece of the device.
- The machine uses oxygen, compressed air, or ultrasonic power to do this job.
- An aerosol is a mixture of gas and solid or liquid particles and in this case, the medicine is the solid or liquid part of the solution.
- Notably, the nebulizer consists of a compressor, a cup, tubing, and a mouthpiece or mask.
- Different nebulizers differ in different properties.
- Firstly, the duration of time at each time of use can be different for the nebulizers.
- Secondly, producing particle size distribution can be different.
- Finally, the total output of aerosol can be different for the nebulizers.
Types of Nebulizer Machines
Nebulizers can come in different types, shapes, and different driving powers. Depending upon these properties, they are classified into different types. Some types are as follows,
1. Pneumatic jet nebulizers are the most familiar one and operates using compressed air.
2. On the other hand, ultrasonic nebulizers deliver hypertonic solutions to patients. Presently they are available in the market in the name, cool mist devices.
3. Finally, mesh nebulizers are the newest form of nebulizers and getting more popular day by day.
- Eventually, these are the basic types of nebulizers.
- Also, the nebulizers may come in a variety of other parts.
- For example, the capacity of medicines can be different.
- The compressor may be portable or non-portable and the power system can be electrical or mechanical.
- Overall, jet nebulizers are the most common type.
Buyer’s Guide – Nebulizer Machine
- The nebulizer has the basic work to provide relief during breathing problems.
- Patients with different difficulties as COPD, asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, and other respirational difficulties are suggested to use nebulizers.
- Depending on the age of the patient and the problems, the doctor may suggest different uses of the nebulizer.
- Buying the right inhaler will help the patient quickly and effectively against all the problems.
- In the first place, the doctor may suggest the patient use the nebulizer for the long term.
- On the contrary, the suggestion for using may be several times a day for a short period.
- Also, you may need the nebulizer to travel a short distance to serve the patient.
- At the same time, respiratory problems can be different for the patients.
- With this in mind, the patient may need upper airway treatment or lower airway treatment.
- Also, the needed size of the droplets in the aerosol may differ according to the medication.
- Overall, the patient may be a child or an adult.
- This is also a factor in choosing the nebulizer.
- Considering all these factors, you have to get a suggestion from your doctor and choose your nebulizer.
How to use Nebulizer Machine?
- You have to use the nebulizer according to the suggestion of the doctor.
- The doctor will suggest how frequently and how long you have to use the nebulizer.
- Also, you have to ask for any other special recommendation while using the nebulizer from the doctor.
- In the first place, you have to read the user manual that comes with the nebulizer.
- You can simply operate the nebulizer following the instructions below,
- keep the compressor surface that is clean and flat and make sure that it can reach an outlet safely.
- Remember to clean all the pieces of nebulizer before using it.
- Also, wash your hands before running the process.
- In the case of premixed medication, place it in the container.
- Measure the amount of medication, and then place it in the container if you need to mix it before using it.
2. After that,
- connect the tube to the compressor and the liquid container and then quickly attach the mouthpiece or mask.
- If you are done with all this properly, then turn on the switch and check that if the nebulizer is creating mist.
- Now, put on the mouthpiece and make sure the mask securely covers your nose and mouth, leaving no gaps.
- After that, slowly breathe in and out until the medicine is gone.
- The whole process may take a bit of time. Finally, remove the mask when you are done.
- Again, during the time you are taking the medication, remember to keep the machine upright.
List of Top 10 Best Nebulizer Machine Brands in India
Here is a top 10 list for nebulizer machines.
1. Dr. Trust Bestest Compressor Nebulizer Machine Kit
Nebulizer machine kit from a famous brand and very nice design.
– Firstly, it provides cold mist, unlike the other steamers.
– Secondly, it comes with a flow adjuster and sufficient chamber capacity.
– Further, it comes at a cheap price.
– Also, it comes with a mask for both adults and children.
– Firstly, the offered warranty time is very less.
– Finally, the durability of this product is not certain.
2. Omron NEC 101 Compressor Nebulizer
Compressor nebulizer for both adult and child.
– Firstly, offers a 2 years warranty.
– Secondly, an efficient nebulization rate and effective nebulization.
– Thirdly, it’s a long-lasting product.
– Also, it makes less noise and has a much chamber capacity.
– Firstly, there is no pediatric mask for a baby of 6 months. Mainly, the mask is for children above 2-3 years.
– Secondly, the part where to put medicine comes off easily and spills the medicine as it is very near to the mask. If, the babies keep on moving the arms around it there is a chance to hit the medicine container.
3. HealthSense Pulmo-Elite CN 500 Compact Compressor Nebulizer
Compact compressor nebulizer and comes with a full mask kit.
– Firstly, it offers a warranty.
– Secondly, the product creates fine particles in the aerosol.
– Thirdly, a nice display and sound.
– Fourthly, it gives accurate results.
– Finally, it is great for home use and crowded OPD.
– Firstly, the set-up is pretty tough.
– Finally, it doesn’t last much after the warranty period.
4. Rossmax NA100 Piston Nebulizer
Piston power nebulizer and very much affordable.
– Firstly, offers a two-year warranty.
– Secondly, comes with valve adjustable technology and high-quality aerosol from a strong compressing piston.
– Thirdly, has a built-in holder and kit and has got a mask for adults and children.
– Mainly, the product is a bit noisy.
– Also, the product is pretty hard to operate.
5. AGARO NB- 21 Compressor Nebulizer
A nebulizer that comes with 5 air filters and masks for both adults and children.
– Firstly, comes in a compact size.
– Secondly, the great quality of plastics used.
– Thirdly, works pretty efficiently.
– Finally, the product is easy to operate and makes less noise.
– Firstly, the product seems a bit sturdy.
– Secondly, it doesn’t offer any warranty.
– Finally, it is not long-lasting.
6. Dr. Morepen cn-10 Compressor Nebulizer
A smart-looking nebulizer and comes at a very much lower price.
– Firstly, the product is very effective and easy to use.
– Secondly, it offers a warranty for a year.
– Also, it has got reasonable pricing.
– Firstly, the product doesn’t operate without a medicine cover and the cover doesn’t attach well.
– Finally, the pressure is low and doesn’t offer mist for longer terms.
7. Philips Home Nebulizer
The leading manufacture presents this nebulizer and it comes with a side-stream disposable kit.
– Firstly, offers a warranty
– Secondly, it gives fast drug output for faster treatment times
– Thirdly, it’s a better choice of nebulizers to reduce costs
– Finally, it has proven side-stream technology, that is very effective
– Firstly, comes with an oversize mask and doesn’t offer versatile masking.
– Secondly, loud operations.
– Thirdly, needs a voltage of over 200 to operate smoothly.
8. ELKOneb EL-720 Handy Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine
A nebulizer with a complete mask kit and comes for both adults and children.
– Firstly, it provides effective medication delivery with low noise.
– Secondly, comes with the complete kit with masks for both adult and child.
– Also, it offers an automatic thermal protector.
– Finally, it’s easy to operate.
– Firstly, the approach to the warranty is much complex.
– Secondly, a longer operating time is not available.
– Thirdly, lower nebulization rate, and a bit noisy.
9. Control D White Nebulizer
A good quality nebulizer and very much affordable price.
– Firstly, offers a warranty.
– Secondly, a very cheap price and easy to operate.
– Thirdly, the small size makes it very easily portable.
– Also, it operates in lower noise.
– Firstly, you have to register for the warranty.
– Secondly, the product is a bit tricky to use and you have to get help for the first time use.
– Thirdly, the pressure is low.
– Finally, cheap materials have been used to build it and it is not much durable.
10. Beurer IH 18 Nebulizer
Europe’s number one brand and comes with compressed air technology.
– Firstly, it offers a 5 years warranty.
– Secondly, offers the complete kit.
– Thirdly, higher nebulization capacity in a short time.
– Finally, it offers both the lower and upper respiratory tract.
– Firstly, it’s a bit noisy.
– Secondly, in some cases, the tube comes off.
A nebulizer is a great thing in the case of treating asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD, and other respiratory diseases or disorders but only if it is used properly. So, you should not hesitate to go for one, if the doctor suggests you to use it. It will give you great relief if you going through these problems.
- Can you use a nebulizer with just water?
No, you can’t just put just water or distilled water in a nebulizer but you can use saline water.
- What does a nebulizer do for your lungs?
The nebulizer administers the medication directly and quickly to the lung turning it into mists.
- Are nebulizers harmful?
A nebulizer is greatly helpful for the lungs and asthma treatment but if it’s not used carefully then can cause asthma complications.
- What are the side effects of using a nebulizer?
Side effects of using a nebulizer are, rapid heartbeat, mild tremor, dryness of the mouth, headache.