Nagarmotha, or Nut Grass, is a perennial herb, commonly used for ayurvedic medicines, perfumes or as a spice. It is deemed to be among the most invasive plants in the world, affecting large crops. This is why, as you can imagine, it is great that we could find a use for this plant, as its existence is damaging the crops. Ayurveda recommends using the roots of this plant to prepare medicines that can bring numerous benefits.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Vasaka, Hadjod, Shankh Bhasma, Gokshura, Trikatu, Sarpagandha, Punarnava, Shatavari, Stevia Powder, Dusting Powders, Multivitamin Capsule, CCM Tablets, Multivitamin Syrups, Multivitamin Tablets, coconut powder, Jaggery Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Khus Khus, Dry Ginger, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Cardamom Powders, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, and Long Peppercorns online in India.
Top 10 Best Nagarmotha in India
Features of Nagarmotha
- Among the benefits of nagarmotha, you will find the help it gives to the digestive system.
- Using Nut Grass can prevent indigestion, can help with curing diarrhea, can prevent liver diseases or cure the burning sensation caused by reflux.
- Furthermore, this plant can also cure anaemia and improve muscle strength, is possible to use in hair products, such as hair masks, and can help with different skin disorders.
- Your appetite and all-over complexion will improve if you use nagarmotha.
Types of Nagarmotha
- As mentioned before, you can find nut grass extract in hair masks or facial creams.
- Another great way in which you can find nut grass is in the form of essential oil.
- This one can be used to prepare different face and hair masks.
- You can also buy nagarmotha powder, to prepare different ayurvedic medicines and tonics, but also to use in preparing hair or skin masks as well.
How to use Nagarmotha?
- In the case of face or hair masks, usually, you apply the product on your face or hair, you leave it on for some minutes and then you rinse.
- Essential oil is also easy to use, you simply use a few drops before washing your hair and massage it into the roots and then rinse.
- For nagarmotha powder, you can find multiple ways to use it.
- You can mix it with coconut oil and prepare a nourishing hair mask.
- Or you can use it as it is or mixed with water, for a healthy tonic.
Buyer’s Guide for Nagarmotha
- When deciding which type of nut grass to buy, make sure you take into consideration its various uses.
- If you need a great hair growth stimulant, choose the nagarmotha masks or essential oil.
- If you have some health problems that you wish to improve, keep in mind to buy the powder version.
- Also, make sure to read the instruction for every product you buy and use it accordingly.
List of Top 10 Best Nagarmotha in India Buyers Guide
1. Birju Mahavir powder
The first item on our list is a nagarmotha powder. It is 100% natural, without additives or other chemicals. You need to store it in a cool, dark place, without refrigerating it.
- The product is free of chemicals and 100% natural;
- It helps with curing digestive problems;
- The price is great, only 240 Rs for a 400 grams bag.
- You cannot return the product if you aren’t satisfied with it;
- The powder can’t be consumed by itself.
2. Omved Nagarmotha Face Mask
Coming up next you can find a face mask with nut grass extract. It is 100 % organic and made in harmony with ayurvedic practices.
- It is a great face mask that works for all skin types;
- The face mask helps with most skin problems, including acne and soft wrinkles;
- It is a vegan product, so everyone can use it.
- Some clients experienced face burn while using this product;
- It was expensive, around 500 Rs.
3. Herbal Hills Powder
This powder can help with digestive problems and promote women’s health, thanks to its uterine and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a vegetarian product that comes in a 1 kg bag.
- It helps with digestive problems;
- The product can also be used for fixing liver diseases and helps fight obesity;
- You can simply mix it with water, especially during summer, and prepare a refreshing tonic.
- The taste isn’t great, and you can’t easily consume it raw;
- One kg of the product will be hard to store.
4. Yuvika Nut Grass Powder
The next product on our list is a nagarmotha powder from Yuvika. Just like before, you can use it to prepare tonics, hair masks or face packs.
- The product comes from hand-pick sorted nut grass;
- It has multiple uses;
- This powder is great for your health, healing the digestive and muscular systems.
- The product has no written reviews on Amazon;
- You can’t use it by itself.
5. Kamdhenu Powder
Once more, we have nagarmotha powder on our list. It is a nutritive mix of nut grass powder, stored in a 250 grams bag.
- The quality is great, according to the reviews;
- This is also a vegetarian product, so it is suitable for everyone;
- It has multiple uses and health benefits, just like the other products on this list.
- The price is pretty high, at 231 Rs for less quantity than the other products;
- It can’t be used on its own.
6. Devinez Essential Oil
The sixth product on our list is essential oil. This one can help with skin problems such as wrinkles or acne.
- It helps with accumulated tension and relaxes the muscles;
- You can mix it with other oils and prepare a massage mixture;
- The scent is also great and relaxing.
- The price is a bit high, at over 400 Rs;
- It comes in a 15 ml bottle.
7. Aekm nagarmotha powder
You can use this powder to remove toxins from your body. It also helps with digestive problems, such as acid reflux and bloating.
- It comes in a jar and it can be stored easily;
- The product is 100% pure, made only from nut grass;
- It is delivered by Amazon as the most efficient way of transportation.
- The price is high at around 240 Rs for only 200 grams;
- It needs processing before using.
8. Iyush Nagarmotha Powder
The next product on this list is also a nut grass powder. It is a 100% natural product, vegan and hand-picked for the best quality.
- It helps with abdominal pain and promotes weight loss;
- Reduces anxiety and depression;
- It comes in two 100 grams recipients which are easy to store.
- The product has no reviews on Amazon;
- You will need to mix it with water before using it.
9. Shushen Nagarmotha powder
In the ninth place, we have another powder. You can use it for pain relief and it also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It comes in an easy-to-store jar, so you will have no problem using it;
- The powder has anti-ageing properties;
- You can use it for face masks as well.
- It doesn’t have many ratings on Amazon;
- There aren’t any written reviews.
10. IndianJadiBooti Powder
This nagarmotha powder has no GMO and no preservatives. It is vegetarian and 100% natural.
- It has great health benefits;
- It’s natural;
- It has a re-sealable bag for easy usage.
- The product has no reviews on Amazon;
- You can’t use it by itself.
Nagarmotha can do wonders for your health and your looks. You can use it for face masks, hair masks or as a tonic, you can mix it with oil or water. It is a versatile herb that will improve your digestion, your complexion and your mental state. This is used in ayurvedic medicines and it has a nice smell. It can be used for massages, drinking, for improving skin complexion and promoting hair growth. So, you really should check out all the amazing products on our list and pick the one that works best for you.
1. What are the benefits of Nagarmotha?
Nut Grass has many benefits. Among them we can find anti-inflammatory properties, helping with digestive issues, pain and tension relief, skin and hair health-promoting and so on. As you can see, it has numerous benefits and can be used in a diversity of ways.
2. Is Nagarmotha good for hair growth?
Yes, you can use nagarmotha to promote hair growth. There are lots of masks and packs that can be done from nut grass that will have amazing benefits for your hair. You can check out the products on our list and make lots of mixtures that help with hair growth.
3. Where is Nagarmotha found?
Usually, you can find nut grass in New Guinea and Australia, but it is also very common in India. As it is a weed that is damaging the crops, it is great that it has so many health benefits.