The MRF brand offers many high-quality and durable MRF tyres. So, you can buy any MRF tyre with confidence. These have nylon and rubber materials with a superior road grip. You will find narrow and wider ones for the convenience of the users. Therefore, there are tires with up to 110mm width. Some use sophisticated groove designs, and others have unique patterns for the treads. There are also rims up to 18-inch with these wheels. You can check the top ten list section for the one that fits your bike. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Tubeless Tyres, CEAT Tyres, Michelin tyres in India.
Top 10 Best Mrf Tyres in India
Features of Mrf Tyres
- The tubeless and tube MRF tyres can fit many bikes and scooter models.
- Also, these come with many groove structures for various road applications.
- So, you can use these for better agility, making turns, wet roads, and dry roads.
- The MRF tyre has 80, 90, and 110mm section width according to the bike model.
- Therefore, these can fit accordingly. The Zapper, Mogrip, and Nylogrip series offer high quality.
- Plus, there are different tread patterns and shoulder blades.
- It is for the users to use according to their driving demands.
Types of Mrf Tyres
- There are different sizes for the width section and the rims.
- So, you find an MRF tyre for all bike and scooter models.
- The Mogrip, Zapper, and Nyogrip Zapper are popular series from this brand.
- These have better wet and dry road grips.
- Also, there are unique tread patterns with complex groove formations.
- The Mogrip series have aggressive blocks structures.
- Plus, these MRF tyres have more width.
- However, the Zapper and Nylogrips tires can be broader or narrower according to their type.
Buyers Guide for Mrf Tyres
- If you are looking for a slimmer MRF tyre, the Nylogrip models have these.
- Some of the Nylogrip Zapper tires also come in more extensive section widths.
- So, you have the choice of buying either one.
- Most of the MRF tyres can fit Bajaj, Hero Karizma, Mahindra, and others.
- However, you can check its compatibility with your bike or scooter before buying it.
- The tires with more minor width sections are best for fuel economy.
- You can buy wider tires for high-speed motorbikes.
How to fit Mrf Tyres?
- The MRF tyre for the scooters and bike come in different sizes and widths.
- Therefore, you can read the measurements and make sure it is compatible with your vehicles.
- Also, these come with various groove designs and treads.
- So, the MRF tyres offer a lot of choices for the buyers.
- The best ones are with more rubber mass because these have a longer life.
- There are also thinner tires with durable materials for the best fuel saving.
- Hence, you can use these accordingly.
List of Top 10 Best Mrf Tyres in India-Buyers Guide
1. MRF Nylogrip Tyre
MRF Nylogrip tyre comes with a unique design for the treads. Also, it is compatible with many motorbike models.
- There are unique tread patterns.
- It can fit with many bikes.
- There is better maneuverability.
- The tire is narrow.
- It is a bit costly.
2. MRF Zapper FG 90/90 Tyre
There is a 90mm section width. Plus, the size of the rim is 12 inches.
- It has modern groove formations.
- The agility is better.
- There is quicker water drainage.
- The tire is for a scooter.
- It is a bit pricey.
3. Nylogrip Zapper-FS
Nylogrip Zapper-FS Tyre is compatible with Hero Passion, Karizma, and Honda Dream bikes. The tire is tubeless.
- It is best for wet and dry roads.
- There is better traction.
- The materials are durable.
- You cannot use it for a scooter.
- The tire is not for heavy bikes.
4. MRF Zapper 90/90-17 Bike Tyre
MRF Zapper Tyre is a front tubeless tire for Bajaj and other motorbikes. There is a sticky compound for better durability.
- It is durable.
- The tire has a round profile.
- There are extended shoulders.
- You cannot use it for the rear.
- It is pricey.
5. MRF Zapper-Q 110/90-18 61P Bike Tyre
The tire is for heavy bikes like the Royal Enfield 350. These MRF tyres have superior quality and life.
- The MRF tyre has large treads.
- It has more road life.
- The rubber is durable.
- The tire is for heavy bikes.
- You can not use it with a scooter.
6. Mogrip Meteor 100/90-18 MRF Tyre
You can use it for the Royal Enfield GT and Classic models. It has aggressive patterns for the blocks.
- The style is bold.
- It provides stability at high speeds.
- The tire is durable.
- It is only for heavy bikes.
- The price is high.
7. 49P Tubeless MRF Tyre
It is a front tire and is tubeless. There is a 90mm section width with a sticky compound. Also, it has unique tread patterns.
- There is a sticky compound.
- The tire has a better tread design.
- There are long shoulders.
- It is not for the rear.
- The price is a little high.
8. Mogrip Moto-D
These MRF tyres have a better traction and road grip for wet or dry roads. Also, it has wide lateral grooves.
- It has see-through grooves.
- There are large blocks.
- The tire has endurance.
- It is a tubeless scooter tire.
- You cannot use it for a bike.
9. MOTO D 3.25-16 MRF Tyres
MRF MOTO D Tyre is a tube MRF tyre with premium quality. Also, it has a longer life and better endurance.
- It has premium quality.
- There are treads and blocks.
- The tire has better water drainage.
- It is not a tubeless tire.
- The price is high.
10. MRF NGP 2.75-18 48P
The tire is compatible with Hero Honda Splendor and Passion models. There is a better wet and dry road grip.
- There are attractive tread styles.
- The tire performs better for making turns.
- It has a sharp cornering ability.
- It is for the rear.
- You cannot use it for heavy motorbikes.
There are many brands for tubeless and tube tires for bikes and scooters. However, MRF tyres are becoming popular because of their high-quality materials and performance. The MRF tyre is better for wet or dry roads and provides a firm grip. Also, there are different tread designs and block sizes for performance. There are tires for heavy bikes, motorbikes, and scooters. Thus, the top ten list can help you decide. Some of the tires have unique tread styles, and some have large blocks. So, these are durable and have a long life.
Which is the best MRF Tyre?
The Nylogrip, Zapper, Mogrip, NGP, and Moto D are the best MRF tires. There are also tires for the heavy bikes that provide balance and the best road grip.
What is the cost of MRF TYRE?
The MRF tires cost between 1,000 INR to 3,000 INR.