For the people who are facing problems with a lot of infestation of mosquitoes, flies and other insects then choose rechargeable electronic mosquito racket as an excellent solution. Stop using those dangerous liquids & poisonous coils to kill mosquitoes, simply use our suggested Mosquito Bats Mosquito Racket or Mosquito Killers.
Also check the buyer’s guide for Mosquito Repellents, Mosquito Nets, Mosquito & flies sprays, Mosquito Killer Machines, Cockroach Killer Brands, & Bed bug sprays in India.
A mosquito racket is an electronic device and we can use it easily. This mosquito bat is designed to kill several types of insects by passing a high voltage electric current for a short duration of time. Also, the generated high voltage current burns the insect in no time. This device is portable and easy to carry even when you are outdoors.
Best 10 Mosquito Rackets in India-Buyers Guide
Buyers Guide – Mosquito Racket or Mosquito Bat
If you are buying a mosquito racket then you probably get fed up with these insects. A perfect mosquito bat is necessary for long-term use. We can also call Mosquito Racket Mosquito Bat or Mosquito Killer.
Some tips to buy a perfect mosquito bat are:
- Always choose a racket that has longer battery life.
- You don’t want to charge your mosquito racket most of the time.
- Buy a larger & wider mosquito bat so you can kill most of them in a single swing. Smaller diameter rackets are hard to use but easy to carry whereas larger diameter rackets can kill many insects in no time.
- Check for the power output of the racket. If the output voltage is above 1500V then the mosquito racket is good otherwise it is of no use. With greater voltage, mosquitoes and flies are easily killed.
- Must provide a torchlight which kinda attracts mosquitoes and kill them eventually. Torchlight is used in multiple ways but if the racket doesn’t contain the torchlight then it’s useless.
- The final Guide is to check for the price. If mosquitoes or flies are bothering you a lot and there is no other option then you must buy this device because it helps in many ways.
- Don’t spend too much on this device just buy some value for a money racket for your use.
Features of Mosquito Racket:
The mosquito racket comes with a button when pressed releases the high electric current. The racket has a strong design, you can hold it comfortably with a strong grip.
A mosquito bat comes with a lot of features. Some of them are:
- You can recharge the batteries whenever you want. Once the battery is drained then you can recharge it again and use it.
- LED torch attracts insects near the racket and then you can kill them with a high electric current.
- Easy to use and lightweight. You can carry it anywhere you want.
- The output voltage is 2200 to 2400V which is good enough to kill a mosquito.
- The battery indicator denotes how much battery is left. Red indicates the racket charging while green indicates the racket is fully charged and ready to use.
- 6- the Hanging hook is also provided with this racket so you can hang it when not in use.
Types of Mosquito Bats:
There are many different types of Mosquito rackets in the market depending upon the Voltage input, Battery, bat size, etc.
- Some mosquito-killing bats have a voltage output of 3000V which is very high to kill an insect.
- Few of them are big, so many insects get killed altogether in less time.
- Some good companies manufactured mosquito racket which is durable and strong.
- The mosquito racket also has a torch that attracts mosquitoes. There are different types of racket which consist of the same torch with different color lights.
- Different mosquito bats have different battery capacities. Some of them have 3000Mah but some of them have 1200Mah.
- Many rackets differ in functionality also. Some are shockproof but some of them give a bit of shock sometimes.
How does Electric Mosquito Racket Work?
Working Principle of the Electric Mosquito Bat
- So, a mosquito racket is an electronic device that you need to charge regularly to use fully. When you change your mosquito killer bat then it turns the LED light to green.
- When you press the button on the handle a low voltage current starts flowing inside the mesh of the racket. The high current is flown between the inner and outer grid.
- Swing the racket towards the mosquito while the button pressed. Mosquito trapped inside the mesh and gets burned due to high voltage.
- The voltage is so high sometimes mosquitoes get exploded inside the grid. The bat converts low DC into high AC power.
- After killing mosquitoes just clean the inside grid with some small brush or with a toothbrush because sometimes killed mosquitoes left behind there.
Keep away from small kids but it is very safe for humans. Don’t clean the grid with a screwdriver or some metallic tool, it might damage the battery.
List of Top 10 Best Mosquito Rackets in India Buyers Guide
No need to worry about the best mosquito racket or mosquito bat. why because here we are providing the list of best mosquito bats after considering several features Pros and Cons. There are few rackets from thousands of rackets which are good in the market. Some of them are as follows:
1. Viola Rocklight Mosquito Racket Wide Range
This Mosquito bat is very strong as compared with other rackets in the market. Viola Mosquito Bat has the biggest mesh area in the category. Included big & bright LED lights attract more mosquitoes.
- Viola Rocklight Mosquito Racket contains one special feature which is Micro USB charging and it also contains 1 cable for charging.
- This product comes with 6 months of warranty.
- The ergonomic hook at the bottom for easily hanging the racket when not required.
- Not that powerful because it provides only 1500V AC
- Quite big in size so it is hard to carry anywhere you go.
This product is truly value for money. Akshar Mosquito bat works with Japanese-German technology. And it is the only ISO Certified rechargeable mosquito bat. We can kill almost 500 mosquitoes with this product.
- This has a Unique TWIN-SPEED ejection which means this device is Electric shock-proof & Leak-proof.
- Akshara Imported Mosquito racket made up of aircraft material which is ABS plastic.
- It also comes with a 1-year warranty on all spare parts.
- Fast charging technology included. So that this racket takes 5-6 hours to fully charge.
- The output voltage is quite less which is 2500V.
- After heavy use, its battery degrades which is quite bad for the customer.
3. Pick Ur Needs Rocklight Mosquito Racket with Torch & Charging Cable
This product comes with a charging wire and 6 months of warranty. The torch helps you to find your way in the dark as well. Pick Ur Needs mosquito bat diameter is quite big to kill enough mosquito in one go.
- Pick Ur Needs Mosquito racket has a power output of 5000V which is enough to kill any insect in contact with the grid.
- It contains three layers of high-quality net and is also safe for humans and pets against accidental low power shocks.
- Impressive Backup of 4.5 hours.
- Bad product quality as per the customer who bought it.
- You need to recharge it for at least 6 to 8 hours before using it.
This racket has a long battery life and better performance. Hygiene mosquito bat comes with a powerful 2000 mAh battery which takes up to 3-4 hours to fully charge and can use up to 400 hours.
- Hygiene Mosquito Racket has a longer life, up to thrice compared with other mosquito-killing rackets in the market.
- The good thing is this product comes with a set of mosquito repellent machines and 44ml of quantity refill.
- Also, it has a compact design and convenient for you to carry even when you are traveling outdoors.
- It incorporates unique three-layer design which can kill any insect such as mosquito, fly, cockroaches, etc
- Product quality is plastic which is very weak and not durable.
- No warranty with this product which saddens the customers.
5. HIT Anti Rechargeable Mosquito Killer with LED Light
This mosquito racket has a unique shape. Also, this device lasts up to one month with a single charge. Hit Mosquito Bat contains a super bright LED light that attracts mosquitoes in dark. It crafted with a special design that ensures better coverage for those unreachable spaces in your house.
- HIT Anti-Mosquito Bat has 3500 DC voltage on the grid which kills mosquitoes instantly.
- It contains a bright red light that attracts mosquitoes in the dark so you can kill them easily.
- This device can recharge up to 200 times and with one full charge, it can go on standby for one whole month.
- The company provides only 6 months of warranty which is very little.
- This product doesn’t come with a torch which is a big disadvantage.
6. Hunter Brand Mosquito Killer with Warranty
Hunter brand mosquito killer or swatter or zapper can be used both indoors and outdoors. It’s rechargeable so you never run out of power. This electric device is switched on with one button and you are good to go.
- Hunter Mosquito Racket is 100% environment-friendly. The plastic used in this product is recyclable.
- It contains 3 layers of net to protect from current and accidental electrical shock.
- Easy to use and recharge.
- You can handle this racket as it is provided with a very wide grip.
- 6 months manufacturer warranty which is very less.
- Very small and battery drain quickly as usual.
7. Nippo Terminator Rechargeable Mini Mosquito Bat with 10 Nippo Gold AA Batteries
This racket is ultra-lightweight so you can use it both indoors & outdoors. You can charge this device more than 500 times which is very impressive. You can also get Rs.150 worth 10 Nippo Gold AA batteries with this product.
- Nippo Mosquito Racket has inbuilt overcharge and discharge cutoff protection.
- This product is ultra-lightweight with a 1200 mAh Li-ion battery which lasts longer than you think.
- Eco-friendly product with shockproof mesh available on both sides of the racket.
- Only 6 months of warranty which is less than many other rackets in the market.
- No LED torch light with this product.
8. Rareeram 2 in 1 Rechargeable Mosquito Racket with detachable LED Torch
This mosquito racket has a special feature of the detachable led white torch. As part of its unique design, this racket comes with a strong grip making it easy to hold comfortably.
- This is 2 in 1 product which means Mosquito Bat along with Torch. You can use it to kill mosquitoes or you can use it as a torch in dark.
- RAREERAM Mosquito Racket has a detachable and replaceable battery which is quite less in other mosquito rackets.
- It has a 3000v powerful output to kill any mosquito and flies in your house.
- There is no warranty with this product.
- Bad customer reviews because of bad product quality.
- Switches and batteries are defective in most of their products.
9. SUPER TOY Multicolour Mosquito Killer Rechargeable
This rechargeable mosquito racket has a special coil circuit of a flyback topology transformer. SUPER TOY Mosquito Bat has a 3-layer net grid that protects you from external shocks and keeps you safe.
- With SuperToy Mosquito Racket, you can expect up to 4.5 hours of battery backup.
- A high coil fence makes it more powerful. Around 5000V power output was generated with this device, good enough to kill mosquitoes.
- Recharge this device 6 to 8 hours before use for great results.
- There is no warranty with this product.
- No indicator in this racket that denotes the battery capacity left in the device.
10. FEOMY Rechargeable Mosquito Racket with LED Torch
This rechargeable mosquito racket comes with a strong grip so you can hold the bat comfortably and can kill multiple mosquitoes at a single moment. FEOMY Mosquito Bat comes with a torch so you can kill mosquitoes in low light also.
- FEOMY Mosquito Racket has a rechargeable battery which is good. You don’t have to buy or change the battery every time the battery drains.
- The output voltage of this device is quite high is 2200V to 2400V.
- It is good enough to kill any insect, especially mosquitoes.
- An illuminated LED torch is included in this product.
- You cannot replace batteries if the battery gets damaged.
- If the product is found damaged then it would be difficult to return it and got a new one.
At the present moment, you have successfully checked the Best Mosquito Racket in the market. So, it should be easy for you to determine which Mosquito Bat or Mosquito Killer will meet your requirements and wishes of using the best mosquito bat.
You have become familiar with the pros, and cons of the most popular mosquito bats available in the online market along with a good buying guide. All these bats make it easy to kill insects, flies, or mosquitos. It also helps you to make a good choice of the mosquito killer racket or Mosquito Bat and have the rest of the benefits.