India designs and manufactures high-end performance montra bikes. The montra cycles are high-end bicycles produced on par with international standards of biking performance. The brand was the first in India to be indigenously designed and produced with a carbon frame bike: the Montra Techno. Being a premium Indian brand, Montra cycles are absolutely good and high-quality bicycles. There are a number of suitable ranges for Montra bikes.
Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Hercules Cycles, Gear Cycles, Urban Terrain Cycles, Kids cycles, Cycle Tyres, Cycle Air Pumps, Tubeless Tyres, Tubeless Tyre Puncture repair kits, car puncture repair kits, Bicycle Puncture repair Kits, Tyre Inflators, Vaccum Pumps, Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Ceat Tyres, MRF Tyres, Bicycle Lights, Bicycle Helmets, Bicycle Tyres, Bicycle Air pumps, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids in India.
Top 10 Best Montra Cycles in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Montra Cycles
- A brilliant Montra cycle has quality tires perfect for all terrains and not wear out easily.
- Another feature of a Montra bike is the material used to make the body. It should be strong, sturdy, and lightweight.
- The braking system and the shift gear system are vital systems for the working of the bike.
- Correspondingly, considering the quality of the coating is important as most of them easily get chipped off.
Types of Montra Cycles
There are various types of Montra bikes in the Indian market.
- They include BMX bikes, Mountain Bike, Touring Bike, Road Bike, Folding Bike, Track Bike / Fixed Gear, Cruiser, and Recumbent Bikes.
- Some of the Montra cycle models include the Montra Downtown, Montra Blues, Montra Trance, Montra Backbeat, Montra Madrock, Montra Chord, and Montra Timber among others.
- The Montra mountain bikes are among the most purchased cycles in the market in India.
How to use Montra Cycles?
- First of all, lower and adjust the bike’s saddle to befit the rider’s height.
- Test the braking system and then plant a foot on the ground and the other on the pedal.
- Start gliding, focusing ahead while trying to maintain balance.
- Pedal while trying to maintain a constant speed over time. A fast and swift ride makes the ride enjoyable.
- Be watchful on maintaining a good grip throughout the ride.
Buyers guide for Montra Cycles
- While considering buying a Montra cycle, consider the quality of the body material of the bike. A good bike has a lightweight but very sturdy frame.
- Another feature to consider is the type and quality of the cycle’s tires.
- Another important factor is the size of the bike. The size determines the age of the users and the purpose.
- The shift gears and braking system are important for the user’s safety.
List of Top 10 Best Montra Cycles in India-Buyers Guide
1. Montra Madrock 27.5T 21 Speed Super Premium Cycle
The grey Montra cycle has a wheel size of 27.5 inches with a frame size of 19 inches. It is ideal for riders above the age of 11 years with a minimum height of 5.10ft and a maximum of 6.1ft.
- The bike has effective gears that are swift during changing.
- It is a good bike in a friendly and reasonable price range.
- The side stand is included in the package and instant free service by the staff is rendered if required.
- The saddle is uncomfortable during riding.
- The braking system is not effective.
2. Montra Big-Boys 20, 20T/ Inches Fat Bike, 6 Speed Aluminum Frame
The green fat bike has suitable for kids and has a wheel size of 20 inches. It has a rigid suspension with linear-pull brakes making it safe for the kids.
- Assembling the semi-assembled product is pretty easy.
- The bike is affordable for the majority in the marketplace.
- The manufacturer includes the manual and essential tool kit in the package.
- Both wheels have too much bend causing the brakes to consistently rub against each other.
- The handlebar grips keep slipping off and the paint chips off from any slight scratch.
3. Montra Bigboy 16T Fat Bike Single Speed, 11 inches Steel Frame for Unisex Kids
The red Montra fat bike is ideal for kids are 5 to 8 years, with a wheel size of 16 inches. The cycle, upon delivery, is 85% assembled inclusive of both front and rear reflectors.
- It is amongst the most affordable aluminum cycles in India’s market.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- It has swift shift gears making it a swift and sharp-handling machine.
- The package is exclusive to the essential tools kit.
- It does not have a manual instruction or guide for its assembling.
4. Montra Helicon Disc 27.5T 21 Speed Super Premium Cycle
The silver-colored Montra cycle is ideal for kids for road usage. It has a rigid suspension with a wheel of 27.5 inches.
- The bike has amazing fast and swift speed with minimum effort.
- The delivery package is inclusive of the essential tools kit and manual guide
- The bike is 90% assembled and it is easy to self-assemble it without the help of a mechanic.
- The bike is expensive and unaffordable to the majority in the marketplace.
- The cycle is overpriced if ordered on an online platform.
5. Montra Madrock Cycle
The orange/ grey mountain bike is of medium size and is ideal for adults. It has a wheel size of 26 inches that is suitable for road use.
- The bicycle has a lightweight sturdy body frame.
- It is affordable with a friendly market price.
- It comes with the essential tools kit with manual instructions included.
- The cycle easily gets scratched and the paint easily gets chipped.
- The gear system is quite noisy and irritating.
6. Montra Rock 2.1 29T 24 Speed Super Premium Cycle
The matte grey Montra bike is ideal for kids above 11 years with a minimum height of 5.10 inches and a maximum of 6.3ft. It has a front suspension with a wheel of 29 inches in size making it suitable for road use.
- This provides a comfortable ride from the comfortable saddle to the swift gear system.
- It has a lightweight and sturdy body frame.
- It has a friendly and affordable price range.
- It is not easy to assemble the rest of the cycle.
- It does not come with a side stand making it an extra expense.
7. Montra Backbeat 27.5T 21 Gear Aluminum Alloy Mountain Cycle with 17.5 inches Frame
The red and grey mountain bike has a wheel of 27.5 inches in size. It is suitable for trail usage.
- The mountain bike is suitable for beginners and their training.
- It is affordable in the existing marketplace of India.
- It is ideal on the highest of peaks and the lowest of valleys.
- The bicycle easily gets scratches.
- The front derailleurs and suspension do not work properly.
8. Montra MADROCK 29T 21 Gear 17.0 , Aluminum-Alloy Mountain Cycle for Men
The green and yellow mountain bike has a frame of 17 inches and a wheel size of 29 inches. The cycle is ideal for adults.
- The cycle is very affordable to most of the clients.
- The product is a high-quality product.
- It has a lightweight sturdy body frame.
- The bike’s side stand is of poor quality.
- The delivery package is exclusive to the tool kit.
9. Montra Rock 1.1 High-End Bicycle
The blue montra cycle has a wheel size of 26 inches. It has a material of HTAT alloy for its frame. It is ideal for riders over 11 years of age with a minimum height of 4.4ft and a maximum of 5.5ft.
- The bicycle has a sturdy but lightweight frame.
- The quality of the bike is generally impressive.
- It is excellent in terms of durability and comfort.
- It may be overpriced.
- It is not easy to assemble without extra assistance.
10. Montra DTR 24 Disc 24T 18 Speed Super Premium Cycle
The matte black Montra cycle is suitable for kids with a wheel size of 24 inches. It has a front suspension that is suitable for road usage.
- The cycle is affordable.
- The bike is suitable for training beginners.
- The gear and brake systems are very effective and powerful.
- The tires are not of good quality.
- The delivery package is not inclusive of the essential tool kit.
The Montra cycles are amongst India’s pride and have proved to be a quality product for the consumers. With this article, you no longer have to spend so much time navigating through the bicycle market in India anymore.
Is Montra cycle an Indian brand?
The Montra Cycle is definitely an Indian premium and lucrative brand.
It is amongst the first Indian brands that produce reputable and high-end performance bicycles.
What is the rate of Montra cycle?
There are 9 Montra cycles models in India.
The most expensive model is the Montra Trance Pro which is priced at 24,000 rupees.