A vacuum cleaner is a type of machine that uses suction force to sweep and collect dust from the floor, walls, and furniture. It is an electric device that requires a connection directly to the power source or needs batteries. Mini Vacuum cleaners have become very popular recently because they save both time and energy.
Using a vacuum cleaner is a lot easier than using a duster or a sweeper. But full-parts vacuum cleaners can be very expensive. That’s why product designers have invented smaller versions of vacuum cleaners that are light in weight and also cost-friendly. Also, visit the best wet and dry vacuum cleaners, and floor cleaners.
Top 10 Best Mini Vacuum Cleaners in India-Buyers Guide
Features of a Mini Vacuum Cleaner
- Vacuum cleaners nowadays have various convenient features.
- Now the two most convenient features of a mini vacuum cleaner in the capacity of the dirt container and the battery system.
- Though many of the mini vacuum cleaners are with cords that need to be attached to an electrical point, many of the vacuum cleaners are driven by batteries.
- A large dust container is another convenient feature, because the larger the container is, the longer you can vacuum continuously.
- Noiseless, dusting brush, upholstery tool, variable power setting are just some other features of a Small vacuum cleaner.
Types of Mini Vacuum Cleaner
There are mainly 5 types of small vacuum cleaners
- These are most suitable for cleaning the dust of the stairs, carpets, and car floors.
- Not very suitable if you have a big house and want to multi-task.
- Upright Vacuum cleaners can do what Canister vacuums cannot do.
- You can clean a large apartment or an entire house fully carpeted or not carpeted with this cleaner.
Stick or sweeper vacuums
- These types of vacuums are the middle ground between an upright and a handheld vacuum.
- These are known as carpet cleaners.
- The deep vacuums are suitable for deep cleansing.
- They use hot water and temperature stimulation to clean the dirt.
Pet hair vacuums
- If you have a shedding dog like Samoyed or a furry cat, these cleaners are just perfect.
- They collect the pet hairs without jamming
Buyer’s Guide for Mini Vacuum Cleaner
- Vacuum cleaners can be expensive depending on the brand and the property.
- So at first finalize your budget.
- Remember the dirt container is a huge factor of a vacuum cleaner.
- The larger, the better. Make sure your vacuum cleaner has a suction power control option.
- If you can find a vacuum cleaner with multiple blow accessories, that’s even better.
- Because now, it is like a many-in-one vacuum cleaner.
- Vacuum cleaners also make a lot of noise, so if you have some in your house who is sensitive to annoying loud noise, buy the one that makes the least noise.
- And always remember to do a test run before buying the product.
How to use a Small Vacuum Cleaner?
- If you want a simple explanation, hear this out.
- Every vacuum cleaner large or small has a fan inside it.
- The fan spins clockwise, the exact opposite of a ceiling fan.
- This rotation creates a suction pressure which allows specks of dirt and other waste particles to get sucked towards the fan of the vacuum.
- There is a bag or container behind the fan where the wastes are collected.
List of Top 10 Best Mini Vacuum Cleaners in India-Buyers Guide
1. BLACK+DECKER VH802 800-Watt, 900ml dustbowl, 150 Air Watts High Suction Bagless Dustbuster Vacuum Cleaner and Blower
BLACK+DECKER mini vacuum cleaner is a great alternative to a broomstick. It is a corded device with a warranty of one year.
- The design is very ergonomic.
- It has a blower function.
- Costlier than other similar products.
2. AGARO Regal 800 Watts Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight & Durable Body
Agaro regal handheld vacuum cleaner is lightweight and portable. It has a 0.8 L dust bag capacity with a 5 meters long cord.
- This product is durable and eco-friendly.
- It has a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Costlier than other similar products.
3. MWMallIndia 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 1000 W Blowing and Sucking Dual Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
The MWMaIIIndia vacuum cleaner is ideal for home, office, and car use. Its powerful suction feature allows it to clean even the inaccessible nooks so dust and dirt could never hide anymore.
- This product comes with the necessary blower accessory for multipurpose use.
- It is lightweight and the design is handy.
- No warranty on the product.
4. TUSA Wireless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, High Power Cordless Small Vacuum Cleaner (Black)
The Tusa vacuum cleaner comes with both wired and wireless options. It weighs about 1 kg and has a 2-year warranty on it.
- It has a HEPA steel filter which can be rinsed with soap and water.
- DC charge is given with a lengthy wire to reach the boot.
- This cleaner does not support wet cleaning rather only dry cleaning
5. Kent Wet and Dry Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner, 45 W, 2000 mAh Battery
Kent rechargeable vacuum cleaner is suitable for both dry and clean surfaces. It has a rechargeable battery which makes it portable.
- The design is ergonomic.
- There is a one-year warranty on the product.
- Not suitable for intense cleaning.
6. EG EKWA GroupÂ® 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 1000 W Small Vacuum Cleaner for Home Blowing and Sucking Dual Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
The EG EKWA vacuum cleaner is a compact and powerful machine with high suction and low power consumption. It also has a large dirt container.
- Suitable for all hard floors for wood, laminate, tiles, stone.
- It comes with all the necessary accessories.
- The product is a little too heavy.
7. Eureka Forbes Jet Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
This Eureka Forbes mini vacuum cleaner has a capacity of .6 Litter and comes with a one-year warranty. The power rating is 240 Volts, 230 Watts.
- The design and the color are very stylish.
- The cord is 4 meters long.
- It gets overheated easily.
8. Techzere Powerful Car Handheld Small Vacuum Cleaner with Multiple Attachments & Storage Bag
The Techzere vacuum cleaner comes with HEPA filters that are removable and washable. This product is suitable for cleaning both your house and car.
- The product is easy to use and clean.
- It is a 12-volt 150W 3800 pa high suction power vacuum.
- No warranty on the product.
9. D Mini High Power Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaner Stronger Suction for Car Dry and Wet, Car Vacuum with carrying Bag 12V DC
The main body of the unit of this vacuum cleaner provides ample space for storing liquid bottles and brushes. It has LED lights on it for night operations.
- It has a 5 meters long power cord.
- Suitable for cleaning on both dry and wet surfaces.
- Only suitable for use in the car.
10. RIGJAK Rechargeable Lightweight Cordless Portable small Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with LED Light for Home
RIGJAK has come up with a lightweight mini vacuum cleaner with powerful suction. It also has HEPA filters which are workload washable with water and soap.
- The price is reasonable.
- It can reduce noise effectively.
- It has no warranty policy.
Vacuum cleaners can relieve us from a lot of workload and stress. So hopefully, this article will work as a good guide for you to find the right vacuum cleaner.
Which is the best mini vacuum cleaner?
Right now Black+Decker is the most popular mini vacuum cleaner brand in the market.
What is the price range of the mini vacuum cleaner?
The price range of a mini or small vacuum cleaner is between 1,000 INR to 5,000 INR.