Military shoes also known as combat boots, are specifically made for soldiers. The army uses them for combats, training, or parade purposes. These are long shoes made of leather for extreme conditions. Today, these shoes are available for civilians as well. Their long-lasting and strong materials make them unique for extreme atmospheres. People like to buy these tough and long-lasting shoes. You can use them for hiking, riding, or hunting. Let’s look at these shoes from different aspects.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Military T-shirts, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Safety Goggles, Safety Jackets, Waterproof Jackets, Trekking Shoes, Boots for Men, Duffle bags, sleeping bags, Winter Gloves, High ankle shoes, Safety gloves, Safety Belt, Camping tents, Nylon Ropes, Waterproof Watches, Binoculars, Drone Cameras, Jockey Boxers, Jockey Shorts, Jockey Thermal wear, Jockey vests, Jockey Underwear for Men, Jockey Track Pants, Men’s Underwear in India.
Top 10 Best Military Shoes in India
Features of Military Shoes
These shoes come with a wide range of features.
- These military shoes deliver durability and comfort.
- They are made of high-quality leather. It makes them useful for rough surfaces.
- Their sole provides a strong grip. You can use them on slippery surfaces easily.
- They are dustproof as well. Their material doesn’t absorb any particles. You can easily clean them with a cloth and polish them.
- They are also capable of protecting our legs and joints from any shock.
- There are higher chances of injury or pain on rough surfaces. In those conditions, these shoes can be your best partner.
Types of Military Shoes
Military shoes are divided into various types. Each type has a specific function. Let’s look at these types briefly:
1. Jungle boots
- Jungle boots are perfect for jungle combat.
- They can be very useful for hot and humid conditions.
2. Desert shoes
- Desert shoes are specially designed for humid weather.
- They are made of nylon.
- It provides great resistance in such an environment.
3. Tanker boots
- Tanker boots are made for tanks.
- Soldiers use these shoes to work efficiently inside tanks.
4. Jump boots
- Mostly, paratroopers use these jump shoes.
- It helps them during these conditions.
- They come with rigid toes and calf-length lacing.
How to use Military Shoes?
- Some military shoes have laces while others have zippers with laces. But both are easy to use and handle.
- You just need to polish or clean with a dry cloth. Put your feet inside the shoes.
- You should be aware of setting the laces in a perfect manner.
- Once you set the laces, you are ready to go.
- If you have a zipper, then you can just open and close the zipper to use these shoes.
- Reverse this process for taking off the shoes. Just loose your laces or open the zipper and take your feet out.
- So, using these military shoes is simple, like other shoes.
- But due to their high ankles design, they have long laces. Which takes little time to manage.
Buyer’s guide for Military Shoes
Buyers must keep some important points in mind before finding the perfect shoes. First, you must keep your budget in mind. As the branded shoes are very expensive. You can only buy those if you have a handsome budget. But, if you have a tight budget, you can choose from other brands.
These are also available at an affordable price on the market. Moreover, you should check its material, sole and inner side as well. It must be tough from the outside and soft from the inside. These qualities make them long-lasting and comfortable. Let’s look at the different brands and find the best shoes for you.
List of Top 10 Best Military Shoes in India-Buyers Guide
1. Unistar dust proof Military shoes
Unistar delivers perfect military shoes for men. These are jungle boots made up of high-quality material. These are dustproof shoes in olive green color. These shoes are available in different sizes. These military shoes prices also differ according to their size.
- High ankle
- Soft inside
- Quality degrades with time
- Low-quality sole
2. Liberty warrior Military shoes
Liberty warrior military shoes are best for all weather. These shoes are shock proof and keep you comfortable during use. Their sole is slip resistant. You can walk or hike comfortably without slipping. It’s available in different sizes. You can buy in olive green or in black color.
- Acid resistant
- High-quality breathable material
- The price is a little higher
- Weight is high
3. Para troopers leather combat boots
These combat boots are made of leather. The leather makes them hard. It increases their life and makes it tough for extreme conditions. Its inner material is cotton. Cotton is very soft and comfortable. It gives you a good feeling. These shoes are available in black and best for all seasons.
- Strong grip
- Long lasting
- Only available in one color
- Quality can be better
4. Liberty warrior genuine leather shoes
These are high ankle military shoes. They provide a strong grip with comfort. Their high top lace-up style gives you a better fitting. These shoes are acid resistant and can be beneficial for any environment. Its sole is tough and slip resistant. They don’t absorb dust. You can just wipe with dry cloth to make it clean.
- Shock proof
- High price
- Only available in a single color
5. Under Armour tactical boots
Under armour delivers the best zipper shoes for men. Their sole is made of rubber. This provides strong grip even on slippery surface. These are imported shoes made with high quality materials. You can wear them for a long time without any fatigue. These are suitable for hiking, riding or casual use.
- The price is very high
- Needs more improvement
6. Mikaasa response Combat shoes
These military shoes are high ankle, lace-up and round toe shoes. These are very beneficial for rough surfaces. You won’t feel any discomfort even during hiking. Due to their powerful sole grip, you can walk easily on slippery surfaces as well. Its side zip makes it easy to wear. These shoes are available in different sizes.
- Best leather shoes
- Available in one color only
- Little costly
7. Para commando shoes for men
These are the best military shoes with steel toes. They give a commando look with strong leather. Their high toe design makes it stylish and tough. These have a soft material inside to give you a comfortable feeling. This brand comes with a warranty of 6 months. These military shoes price depends on the size.
- Reasonable price
- Best for hiking
- Works in all weather conditions
- Needs more improvement
8. Generic army perfect Combat shoes
This brand delivers the best quality at a very reasonable price. They are effective in any weather. Whether the surface is rough or slippery, these military shoes give you the best results. Their design matches the shoes used by army officers. These shoes are water resistant and dirtproof.
- Easy to clean
- Leather made
- Soft from inside
- Sole quality degrades with time
- Less durable
9. Baaca bucci men desert shoes
These shoes come with a wax lace to make them water resistant and long-lasting. These laces keep the shoes tight for longer periods of time. You will get a comfortable feeling even during extreme weather conditions. They are durable with rubber soles. Their sole provides perfect grip on rough surfaces. It keeps you safe from slipping.
- Takes time to clean
- Absorbs dirt
10. Udenchi Military shoes
These military shoes are available in 3 colours. They have a military camouflage design, which makes them unique. These military shoes price fluctuate according to the size you choose. It is made up of synthetic materials. These are lace-up shoes with flat-type heels. You can use them for hiking or riding.
- Inbuilt steel toes
- Not water resistant
- Needs Improvement
By reviewing different factors and becoming aware of these military shoes. We come to the point that, these shoes are beneficial for every person. Who works in extreme weather or slippery surfaces. You can use them casually as well. They work well during hiking and riding also. So, these are the perfect shoes for your comfort and stability.
Which boots Indian army use?
The Indian army uses World War II vintage canvas boots. These are the drill military shoes, better for tough conditions. But the army should upgrade and provide the latest version of DMS for the soldiers.
What is the name of military shoes?
Military shoes are known as combat boots. They provide good grip, water resistance and better protection.
What is the price of military shoes?
Different brands are delivering military shoes in a variety of designs. These military shoes price depends upon their features, comfort and toughness. Their price ranges from INR 800 to INR 22,266.