Genuine Mi mobile chargers are known to be premium products. That is mainly on account of their consistently good charging performance. They tend to charge mobile batteries fast. They also tend to have stable charging. Further, their sturdy design usually translates into some degree of durability. So they last long. In comparison to other chargers of similar quality, Mi chargers tend to be quite cheap. Although they have the Mi brand name, many of these Bike Mobile chargers can supply power to lots of other devices. That includes devices that are not in the Mi Brand line.
Also, check the buyers guide for Bike mobile holders, Mobile stand for a car, Car mobile charger, and Mi mobile chargers.
Top 10 Best Mi Chargers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of a Mi Charger
- One of the features you will find in almost all genuine Mi chargers is stable charging capability.
- They charge at steady paces.
- They usually don’t have the charging fluctuations that are common with other chargers.
- Another feature you will find in almost all genuine Mi chargers is decent charging speed.
- Some come with ‘fast charging’ branding/promise. And that is usually something they deliver on.
- Those that are not of ‘fast charging’ variety – the normal speed Mi chargers – tend to still deliver good charging speeds.
- Yet another feature you will find in almost all genuine Mi chargers is advanced safety.
- These chargers have features to protect the devices undergoing charging from overheating, overcharging, or suffering power surges.
- Most also have self-protection features: on account of which the chargers are protected from blowing.
- The cables with which genuine Mi chargers are sold tend to be of good thickness. They are also usually not prone to tangling.
Types of Mi Chargers
- There are genuine Mi chargers.
- Then there are generic brands chargers that nonetheless have some compatibility with Mi devices.
- There are superfast Mi chargers.
- Then there are Mi chargers with normal (but still reasonably fast) charging speeds.
- We have Mi chargers that only draw power from wall sockets.
- Then we have Mi chargers that are capable of drawing power from car outlets, computer USB ports, and so on.
How to use a Mi Charger?
- The Mi charger works by transferring power from an outlet (say a wall socket) to your phone’s battery.
- Thus, the first step is to find an appropriate outlet to which you can connect the charger.
- Then just push the charger’s pins into the power outlet.
- Sometimes, you may need to press the ‘neutral’ connector in the outlet, so that the charger pins can go in.
- Once the charger’s pins are inside the socket, connect it to the phone.
- Then switch the socket on to start charging.
- The charger light will indicate that it is charging.
- The phone too will show that it is in charging mode.
- Avoid overcharging to protect your battery life.
Buying guide for Mi Charger
- Make every effort to get a genuine (rather than a counterfeit) Mi phone charger.
- Ensure that that Mi charger you buy can connect and provide power to the device you are buying it for.
- Therefore consider compatibility.
- Consider features like charging speed, overheat and overcharge protection.
- Go for the Mi charger that gives the best combination of those.
- Research on typical Mi charger prices: to avoid paying more than necessary.
- Consider buying your Mi charger online, to save time and to have a less tiring shopping experience.
List Top 10 Best Mi Chargers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Mi 10W Mobile Charger with Redmi Earphones
What you get here are a charger and earphones. The provided cable is long: at 1.2 meters.
- Reasonably fast charger
- Quality earphones provided
- The charger has 380v surge protection
- Price may appear high for some
- The charger has a slight warming/heating effect
2. Mi 10W Wall Mobile Charger
This is a low-cost yet feature-packed product. The charger has a genuine 10w rating.
- Comes with a genuine 6-month warranty
- Reasonably compact design
- Pins easily go into standard sockets
- Charging speed is average
- The cable is not particularly thick
3. SBA Fast Mobile Charger, Compatible with Xiaomi
One of those generic brand chargers that still work well with Mi phones. Low price with decent usable features.
- Auto-detecting and fast charging ability
- Includes all round safety
- Quite a small size
- The warranty has a huge limitation
- The adapter has a slight warming/heating effect
4. Mi 33W SonicCharge Mobile Phone Charger Combo
Genuine Mi product. Can have rather a high charging speed.
- Solid 6-month warranty
- Truly superfast charger
- Sturdy and therefore long-lasting
- Considerably higher price
- Fast charging could affect some batteries’ lives
5. Peiroks Type C Mobile Charger for Xiaomi Redmi
Here is one of the chargers with a USB-C port. Low price with great compatibility.
- Comes with very good quality cable
- Charger price is low given the quality
- Has USB-C/type C connectivity
- Can sometimes take a while before detecting and starting to charge
- May occasionally warm/heat up (but has to overheat protection)
6. Barrett Fast Phone Charger for Mi Devices
Promises ultra-fast charging speed. Generic brand but works well with most Mi devices.
- Highly affordable price
- Has smart-charge capabilities
- Lightweight (easy to carry around)
- The cable is 1 meter long
- Uses micro USB (no type-c connectivity)
7. STARKWOOOD Ultra Fast Travel Charger
Another generic brand charger with type-c port. Comes with a quality charging/data cable.
- Has 2.1-ampere power supply
- The outer shell is hardened (hence long-lasting)
- Charging speed is decent
- May does not have compatibility with some devices
- May occasionally feel as if it is overheating
8. ShopMagics Fast Mobile Android Charger
One of the lowest price Mi-compatible generic chargers. Includes Type-C USB connector.
- Compatible with almost any standard mobile device
- Reasonably fast charging
- Pocket-friendly price (affordable)
- The cable doesn’t feel very sturdy
- Auto-detection can be unreliable
9. Xiaomi Mi 4 Original Compatible Charger
This is a standard 2-ampere charger. Quite light at 70 grams.
- Quite compact design
- The low price gave the features
- Portable (due to low weight)
- Charging speeds are not spectacular
- Prone to some occasional heating/warming effect
10. Maquter Fast Mobile Charger Xiaomi Redmi Compatible
Here is a low-cost basic charger that nonetheless serves the purpose. Generic brand but compatible with Mi devices.
- Rather a pocket-friendly price
- Good safety and lasting design
- Doesn’t seem to warm/heat too much
- Charging speed can be quite modest
- Charging/data cable is only 1 meter
Investing in a good Mi charger can protect your device’s battery from damage. The information given in this guide can assist you to identify a proper Mi charger within the Indian market.
What is the best Mi charger?
The best Mi charger is one that has stable charging capability, is durable, and safe to use.
What is the price of the Mi charger?
Mi charger price ranges from 300 to 1,100 Indian rupees, depending on quality and features.