Looking at its benefits, massaging oil is becoming more and more popular amongst people. From your grandparents to your parents, massaging oil is constantly passed on from generation to generation. Because of its magical properties on our health, even parents consider applying it in the early ages of the child. For elder people’s skin, or babies it is important that it is being massaged regularly to have good nourishment. This massaging oil does this nourishment effectively and safely. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Body massagers, Baby oil, Massage chairs in India.
Top 10 Best Massage Oils in India
Features of Massage Oil
- One of the most important features of massaging oil is to make your skin soft and supple.
- It keeps your skin moist, helps in good blood circulation, and can keep your mind calm and relaxed.
- It is a great hydrator that can be a perfect barrier between your skin and the environment.
- These massaging oils will allow your hands to glide smoothly and will leave the skin feeling refreshed.
- All of them have healthy skin benefits by making it smooth and dryness free.
- Also, massaging oil is one of the most affordable skincare products.
Types of Massage Oil
- Massaging oils might have the same goal amongst them, which is to nourish your skin and keep it healthy.
- But they all come in different types.
- Some massaging oil helps to reinforce the dry skin, some oil has properties to saturate your skin, some oils come with natural harm-free concentrates.
- Usually, all massaging oils are made of natural ingredients that are safe for all types of skin.
- Some massaging oil types come with Ayurvedic properties that can even improve your sleeping patterns.
Buyer’s guide for Massage Oil
- The first and foremost safety measure is to check with the doctor if you have any skin condition.
- Before applying the product try it on a small portion of your skin
- Before applying the oil, prefer to warm it a bit by rubbing your hand and then apply it.
- Now, about the product packaging, always check if the oil or any product is leaking or squeezed out.
- Do not forget to check oil consistency. Also, notice if it has a strong fragrance or aroma.
How to use Massage Oil?
- If you play sports or work out, such oils are a great solution for sore muscles.
- The second important thing to consider is your doctor’s thoughts about any specific product and if you have any skin condition.
- Always warm up the oil a little bit using both hands and then start applying it gently.
- Apply oil in a circular motion for better blood circulation and try to avoid or take precautions near the eye area.
List of Top 10 Best Massage Oils in India-Buyers Guide
1. Soulflower Pure and Natural Massage Oil, 90ml
Pure and Natural oil is unisex massage oil. It can also be called a romance aroma body oil that is enriched with essential nutrients to give perfect relief.
- It has a Mild romantic aroma
- This is enriched with oils for relaxation.
- It helps in increasing softness
- It comes with a medium quality
- It has the disadvantage of short time fragrance
2. Oriental Botanics Pain Relief, Relaxing Body Massage Oil, 200 ml
Pain Relief, Relaxing body oil is perfect for legs, knees, and body. It is very useful for sporters to relax sore muscles, lead an active lifestyle, and relieve pain.
- Gives a relaxing relief.
- It is perfect for sore muscles
- It glides smoothly on skin
- It has strong menthol properties
- Not for forehead and neck
3. Kayos Botanicals Skin Toning Massage Oil for all skin types- 300 ml
It is perfect for slimming and skin toning. It is enriched with grapefruit and lemon oil which helps it to work as a metabolism booster and a system detox.
- It has D-Limonene formula.
- This contains natural ingredients.
- It perfectly nourishes the skin.
- It is not for trimming.
- Medium quality.
4. Ayurvedic Moisturizing and Turmeric Body Massage Oil (200 ml) by Life & Pursuits
It has a mixture of coconut, Argan, and rose oil. It has herbal properties and comes with natural certified and organic ingredients to pamper your skin.
- It is filled with skin caring properties.
- This is perfect for skin tightening.
- It is a vegan oil.
- Can be a bit expensive.
- Can be a little greasy.
5. Natural Herbs Massage Oil, 210Ml by KHADI NATURAL
It will have a beautiful aroma of lavender and it has a soothing scent of lavender and Ylang Ylang oil. It also has almond and vegetable oil in it.
- It helps to reduce inflammation.
- This perfectly purifies and heals the skin.
- It is safe to use daily.
- The smell is non-lasting.
- It has less scent strength
6. Joy Massage Oil Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil for All Skin Types 200 ml
This oil is enriched with honey extract and vitamin E. It has properties to reduces inflammation and pores. It is loaded with vitamins A, B, D, and E.
- It is helpful with UV
- This helps to percolate deep layers
- It has anti-bacterial properties.
- It contains a strong rose scent
- It can form a thick layer
7. Blue Nectar Bath and Body Massage Oil for Vitamin D (200 ml)
This Body oil is a perfect moisturizer free from mineral oils. It comes with aromatic jasmine and can be used before or after a bath. The oil gets absorbed easily.
- It is very light.
- It has a non-greasy substance.
- Gives a perfect relief from muscle
- Can be a bit expensive.
- It has medium quality.
8. Smyan Exotic Aroma Full Body Massage Oil, 50ml
Exotic Aroma Body oil is perfect for sore pain relief. It also helps to stimulate and improves blood flow during full body massage. It has the ability to reduce anxiety.
- This is a multipurpose oil
- It is also a unisex oil
- It is completely paraben-free
- It has a strong smell
- Comes with a small quantity
9. Jiva Nourishing Massage Oil for Stiffness & Pains – 120 ml
Nourishing oil is made from 100% natural ingredients. It helps to enhance blood circulation and nourishes your skin from within. It is perfect for wrinkles and saggy skin.
- This nourishes the skin deeply.
- It can strengthen your muscles.
- It is an Ayurvedic oil.
- It is highly scented.
- Cannot give instant relief
10. Biotique Therapy Properties Body Massage Oil, 200ml
This oil has a mild rose and hibiscus smell. It is proven with the science of 21st-century biotechnology and has a therapeutic effect. It is perfect to calm your mind.
- This has a mixture of fragrances
- It has the benefit of old recipes
- It has therapeutic properties.
- Can be a bit greasy
- It has a strong smell
Massaging oils are extremely therapeutic and relaxing for daily use and they are a great help for sore muscles.
What oil is the best for body massage?
The ones with natural ingredients and fragrance are always preferable oils.
Which is the best massage oil?
If your massage oil is Ayurvedic and has herbs then it is perfect for daily use.
What is the price of the massage oil?
Massage oils come between the range of Rs.200 to Rs.800.