Lungi is a type of cotton material that is commonly used for garments in India, Pakistan, and Burma (as sarongs, skirts, and turbans). Furthermore, it is used as a drape. People wrap it around the torso. The lungees are machine-made, with a wide range of designs. Especially, to offer them a variety of attractive appearances. The people of India’s southern state wear Lungees widely as a daily outfit. In addition, they used to wear Lunges during the day and as well as at night because of their comfort.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Ramraj Dhoti, Dhotis, Dhoti salwar sets, Dhoti kurta for women, Lungi for men, Ramraj Shirts, Track Pants, Track Pants for men, Tracksuits for Boys, Tracksuit for Men, Adidas Track Pants, Nike Track Pants, Track Pants for Women, Tracksuit for Girls, Tracksuit for women, Jockey Track Pants, Puma Track Pants, Sports Jacket, Running Shoes, Sparx running shoes, Running shoes, Reebok Running Shoes, Adidas Running Shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Asics Running Shoes, Sega Running Shoes, Converse Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, wildcraft shoes & Mochi Shoes in India.
Top 10 Best Quality Lungi in India-Buyers Guide
List of Top 10 Best Lungis in India Buyers Guide
1. Papaya Men’s cotton lungi
It is of black color and has a texture on the surface. The brand “Papaya” of this lungi has made from cotton. The beauty of this lungi will enhance more when it will be worn perfectly.
- The material does not shrink.
- Good-quality of stuff.
- Color is also attractive.
- The length of the stuff is not good.
- Price is not according to the stuff.
2. Weaver villa Men’s mixed cotton lungi
This stuff has patterns on it that make the stuff looks expensive. It has a nice and attractive blue color that makes it look more fabulous.
- Quality of the material is quite good and fantastic.
- Feels comfortable and smooth mostly after wearing.
- Usually, Perfect for wearing on casual occasions.
- Size of the lungi is not much longer.
- Material is somehow polyester type.
3. Gowri Tex cotton stitched lunges
It is also of dark blue color and has black stripes on it horizontally and vertically. In addition, these black-colored strips intersect each other and make boxes.
- Made up of 90% cotton.
- Obviously, Easy to wear.
- Does not make the wearer feel congested.
- Length of it is also much better.
- Price is much more expensive.
- Color is not much attractive.
4. Sbnlifestyle Men’s Cotton Stitched Lunges
It has the same color that is blue and has horizontal and vertical lines on it. These lines are also making boxes.
- Made up of 100% cotton.
- Absolutely, the price is also affordable.
- Supplied design is somehow dull.
- Usually, the blue color does not suit men.
5. Kitex economy lungi
It has black color indulged with distinct color spots.in addition, it is available in three colors that are blue, black, and pink.
- Available in three colors.
- Nice patterns of spots arranged on it.
- Quality is overall good and first-class.
- Length is good but the width of it is not much as desired.
6. Nandu Men’s Stitched Printed Lungies
By buying this product you are going to add colors to your homes and smiles across all villages. It is available in two colors.
- Supplies two colors that are red and blue.
- It is lightweight and attractive.
- No fading of color after wash.
- Delivery charges are high.
- Not pure cotton.
7. Blue Leaf Men’s Cotton Multicolor Lungies
It is a handloom manufacturing organization having to produces units across a few towns in India. This product is a bunch of two multi design printed lungis.
- It is light and comfortable.
- valuable for money.
- Especially, Colors are also fantastic
- Quality is not much good but somehow comfortable
- The cloth also shrinks after the first wash.
- The width of the cloth is not much longer.
8. Sharabani Men’s cotton Hand Loom blue checks multi- colored Lungis
100 percent unadulterated cotton handloom jump, it is made of brushed yarn, non-harmful colors are used. Never leaves design. Length is 2metes and width is 1.25mts, it is exemplary and delicate or cotton lurch.
- Better in the warm season.
- Undoubtedly, the Quality is overall fine.
- Fabric quality is nice even after washing.
- Material is thick.
- It is not a breathable kind of stuff.
9. Cotton Colors Men’s Cotton Printed Lungi
We manufacture item which is of and proper for the need of Indian Homes. In addition, We Assure you, that you will be glad to buy in the future.
- The fabric is soft.
- It should be noted that the color is also unique.
- The size supplied is also good.
- Slightly higher on price when you look at quality.
10. Nandu Men’s Cotton Stitched Lungi
Ideal for everyday easygoing wear which makes us a more open to feeling. It is prescribed to be avoided outrageous hotness, fire, and destructive fluids to stay away from any type of harm.
- Excellent quality of fabric.
- Very soft and comfortable.
- Made up of 100% cotton.
Features of Lungi
- Lungi supplies relief and comfort, especially when the weather is extremely humid or hot.
- Lungees are continuous fabrics.
- These fabrics form a long piece of cloth in a cylindrical pattern.
- Usually, this helps in safeguarding the economic status of the weavers and keeps them comfortable during the entire weaving process.
- Moreover, it is easy for the wearer to adjust the length of lungi just because of their sizes.
Types of Lungi
- The plaited lungees and lungees displaying solid texture of color are usually famous.
- Basically, Lungees have more solid colors and fewer linings.
- The design results in a variety of color tones and clustered patterns of colors.
- Indians tie a double knot of the waistline of the lunge and then pull up the lower end of the lungee and insert them inside the waist knot.
Buyers Guide for Lungi
- Comfort should always be the priority in all aspects of life because if you are healthy then you are able to perform all tasks.
- Lunges worn in India and Pakistan are the best example.
- It supplies a much more comfortable feel, especially in the summer season and when the weather is humid.
- In addition, it is also a source of smoothness and makes you feel much easy when you roam around the house.
How To Use Lungi?
- The process of wearing a lungi is quite easy and interesting.
- Simply place the lungi behind you and try to wrap one side around your waist including your legs.
- Now, grab the side and fold it that you have wrapped around the waist and legs.
- Furthermore, grab the other side of lungi and wrap it also around your waist and legs and then tuck it in.
- Now, fold over the bottom part of lungi while holding the one end of it.
- After that move the other side of lungi up, and make a knot of ends tightly.
In the end, we can say that the lungi is a traditional costume and we should never forget our traditional values. it is also much comfortable so it is a good deal to buy such cloth.in addition, we can say that comfortability is prior to every other thing so wearing a lungi is the best option. Moreover, I suggest that we should wear it once in our life because many times we need a logical reason for performing every action in our daily routines. We should wear it once because it is a new thing for us and it will make us feel relaxed and comfortable.
What is the difference between dhoti and lungi?
Lungis come in many tones’ styles and examples and usually, there is an assortment of ways of wearing one. In fact, the main contrast between a lungi and a dhoti is that a lungi has an example on it while a dhoti is either white or strong hued with a stripe.
What is the cost of lungi?
The cost of lungi ranges from 300 Indian rupees to 900 Indian rupees. Although, the cost depends upon the brand from which you are buying and its quality.