Logitech webcam is mainly used in video calling and streaming. They can also be ideal for use in teleconferencing. They have come to be greatly loved on account of the crisp video quality they produce. This is mainly due to the fact that these are (for the most part) HD webcams. They are therefore able to produce quality videos even under less than ideal light conditions.
They are usually simple to use, even for people with modest IT skills. More specifically, a typical Logitech webcam is not too hard to set up for the first time. Neither is it too hard to use on a day-to-day basis. The Logitech web cameras tend to be durable, yet not too costly.
Top 10 Best Logitech Webcams in India
Features of Logitech Webcam
- One of the most attractive features of Logitech webcams is their almost universal compatibility.
- So you find that these are webcams that work without difficulty on almost all common software and hardware platforms.
- Another attractive feature in the webcams is the quality lenses they come with.
- These give them good performance regarding things like video resolution, autofocus capabilities, and field of view.
- They also usually have good zoom and frames per second numbers.
- Yet another key feature in Logitech webcams is the quality mics they come with.
- They are capable of capturing even low volume sounds, while also canceling or at least reducing unwanted noises.
- It helps too that most of the webcams tend to have universal clips.
- These help in keeping them stable, mounting at various angles, and preventing minor movements that affect video quality.
Types of Logitech Webcams
- There are Logitech webcams that connect with other devices via USB.
- Then we have others that connect to other devices via HDMI and via blu.
- Further still, we have those that connect with other devices via infrared.
- There are Logitech webcams with a video capture resolution of 1080p.
- Then we have others with a video capture resolution of 720p.
- We have Logitech webcams with dual microphones.
- Then we have others with only one microphone system.
How to use a Logitech Webcam?
- The first step in using a Logitech webcam is that of connecting it to your computer.
- Most are plug-and-play devices. But in a few cases, you may need to install drivers.
- The second step is that of searching for the camera’s app on your computer.
- Once you find the app, you need to launch it.
- The third step is that of adjusting the webcam, to focus on what you want it to.
- You can proceed to conduct a recording or streaming session.
- When you want to add sound, you will need to turn the webcam’s microphone on.
- Conversely, when you want to stop capturing sound, you turn the webcam’s microphone off.
Buying guide for Logitech Webcam
- First of all, you need to ask yourself the question as to what exactly you need the Logitech webcam for.
- Then go for one with features that make it ideal for that specific use.
- Pay special attention to the camera’s lens type, its video capture resolution, and its field of view.
- Also pay attention to the type of microphones the camera comes with, its connectivity capabilities, and compatibility.
- Consider the webcam price as well.
- These prices seem to vary from vendor to vendor.
- You may therefore need to do some comparison, and finally settle for a vendor who offers you a good deal.
- You may consider buying the webcam online, in order to get the best price.
List of Top 10 Best Logitech Webcams in India-Buyers Guide
1. Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
Logitech webcam Captures full HD at 1080p. Audio is clear stereo.
- Captures up to 30 fps (frames per second)
- Has auto light correction feature
- Comes with dual microphones
- Price is quite high
- Packaging may be rather underwhelming for some
2. Logitech C270 HD Webcam
Low-cost yet effective webcam. Captures at 720p, HD.
- Comes with a noise-reducing microphone
- Price is affordable
- Easy to install and start using
- May sometimes require certain software downloads for advanced customization
- Face tracking feature may initially be tricky for some to use
3. Logitech Brio Stream Webcam
Premium webcam, with 4k video capture resolution. Allows for optical zoom up to 100 times.
- Captures up to 60 frames per second (fps)
- Allows even for infrared connectivity
- Has the field of view optimization
- Price may be out of reach for many
- Background removal feature may be slightly tricky to use
4. Logitech HD Portable 1080p Webcam
Comes with autofocus capability. Captures videos at 1080p.
- Has good video clarity
- Microphone quality is decent
- Has automatic exposure control
- Cable length is modest
- Doesn’t seem to have light correction capability
5. Logitech HD C310 Portable Webcam
Lightweight, hence portable webcam. Captures at 5 megapixels.
- Compatible with most IM applications
- Has noise reduction feature
- Weight is low (hence can be carried around easily)
- Autofocus usage may have certain challenges
- First time setup can take quite a bit of time
6. Logitech C930-E-Business Webcam
Promises a premium streaming experience. Video capture is at 1080p, with 30 frames per second (fps).
- Includes a very handy privacy shade feature
- Has 100x zoom
- The field of view is 90 degrees
- It is relatively costly
- The light correction feature may have some limitations
7. Logitech C925e B2B Webcam
Offers remarkably good voice (mic) quality. Comes with a maximum focal length of 45 mm.
- Easy to install
- Compatible with many devices
- Delivers very good quality audio
- The price is quite high
- Autofocus may have limitations
8. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
Promises a hyperfast streaming experience. Has a diagonal field of view of 78 degrees.
- Delivers sharp video content in almost all scenarios
- Works well even in very dim or very bright conditions
- Has background replacement feature
- Software setup can initially be challenging
- Full-screen performance may not be optimal for all
9. Logitech C505 HD Webcam
Comes with a long-range mic. Video capture resolution is at the standard 720p.
- Uses noise reduction technology in the microphone
- USB cable is of adequate length for most people’s needs
- Has 60 degrees diagonal field of view
- May have challenges working under very dim light conditions
- It may be incompatible with certain (few) software or hardware platforms
10. Logitech B525 Commercial HD Webcam
Comes with h.264 video compression capability. Has autofocus feature.
- Mounts easily on tripods (through its universal clips)
- Supports full HD video calling, at 1080p
- Has video compression feature
- Audio capture is basic (but still good enough for most people’s needs)
- Initial set up may require some time and skill
A good quality Logitech webcam can help you achieve a premium video calling and streaming experience. Armed with this guide, you should be better placed to select a perfect Logitech webcam for your needs.
Do Logitech webcams need drivers?
On some operating system platforms, the webcams may need driver installation.
Which is the best Logitech webcam?
It is one that has a good field of view angle, the good video capture resolution, and decent microphones.
What is the cost of the Logitech webcam?
They mostly are in the 5,000 to 12,000 rupees range. But there are also some that cost as little as 2,000 rupees.