Livguard is one of the top brands in the high-capacity batteries niche. The Livguard battery is often to be found in inverters, where it usually serves as a backup power source. Thus if you are in an area that is prone to mains power cuts, you may find a Livguard battery ideal. It can help keep your appliances in the home, shop, or office running, even when there are power cuts. Usually, what the Livguard battery does is store electricity (from the mains grid) when the same is there. It may also charge from solar energy. Then when there is a power cut, it slowly supplies the power it had stored to your appliances.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Car Inverters, Amaron Bike Batteries, SF Sonic Batteries, inverter batteries, Exide Batteries, Exide car batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Solar inverters, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best Livguard Batteries in India
Features of Livguard Battery
- In a Livguard battery, the most vital feature is always the power storage capacity.
- The units in which this is stated are ampere hours (Ah). From this, you get to know whether the battery is good enough for your usage or not.
- Another vital feature in a Livguard battery is the nominal voltage. The units in which this is stated are volts.
- This tells you how compatible a battery is with the inverter, among other things.
- Yet another vital feature in a Livguard battery is heat sealing.
- From this, you get to know how much safety the battery offers.
- You also get to know how much maintenance it would require.
Types of Livguard Batteries
- There are tall tubular Livguard batteries. Then there are short tubular ones.
- The short tubular battery is wider but short in height. Conversely, the tall tubular battery is narrower in width, but with greater height.
- There are 150 Ah Livguard batteries.
- Then there are 160 Ah ones. Also available are 200 Ah as well as 220 Ah, among others.
- We have Livguard batteries that work best as storage units for solar energy in inverters.
- Then we have others that work best as backup units for mains power in UPSs.
Buying Guide for Livguard Battery
- When shopping for a Livguard battery, you always have to start with a needs study.
- Ask yourself: which need do you wish to fill through the battery? Is it for storing solar energy within an inverter? Or is it for mains power backup in a UPS? What sorts of things do you wish to run using the battery? The answers to these questions then tell you which type of Livguard battery to buy.
- Check how long the Livguard battery warranty is. Also, try to check keenly on what the warranty is good for (and what it isn’t good for).
- Check the Livguard battery price too. Consider this Livguard battery price against the battery’s capacity and other features. You may also compare the price from various vendors. In the end, ensure that only pay a fair amount for your Livguard battery.
How To Use Livguard Battery?
- Once your Livguard battery is delivered, the first task will be installing it. Note that these high-capacity batteries are often quite heavy, and may require several people to lift and carry.
- Installation normally entails first connecting the Livguard battery to the power source from which it will be charging. This could be a mains power outlet. Or it may be a solar energy system terminal, usually via an inverter. Next, you can connect a power extension to the battery.
- Thereafter, through the power extension sockets, make connections to the actual devices that will be drawing power from the battery.
- If you have connected the battery to solar energy, it will be charging whenever there is the sun.
- Then you can use the power it stores to run your things. That is both when there is sun and when there is no sun shining.
- If you have connected it to the mains grid, it will be charging when there is power in the lines.
- Then you can use what it stores to run your things when there are power cuts.
List of Top 10 Best Livguard Batteries in India
1. Livguard 200 Ah Tall Tubular Battery
Comes with high charge acceptance capability. The warranty for this battery is 66 months.
- It has a leak-proof design
- Capacity at 200 mAh is adequate for most people’s normal needs
- Requires low maintenance (as it has good heat sealing)
- It can require quite some time to install
- It is rather heavy, at 60 kg
2. Livguard 160Ah POWERTUFF Tall Tubular Inverter Battery
Ideal for use in normal homes, as well as small offices and shops. Comes with a 12v nominal voltage and 160 Ah capacity.
- This battery has a good safety profile (thanks to its superior heat sealing)
- The battery lasts long (on account of its 3D grids design)
- It is quite easy to connect to the inverter
- It occupies quite a lot of space
- Charging fully requires a lot of power
3. Livguard Inverter Jumbo Tubular Battery
The power capacity for this battery is 150 Ah. It works well in small offices and shops, as well as in ordinary homes.
- Comes with long (54 months) warranty
- Has features to minimize tube bursting
- Gives long backup output
- Lifting and moving around can be a challenge (on account of its 53 kg weight)
- For some types of usage, its 150 Ah capacity may prove to be a bit low
4. Livguard Invertuff 160 Ah Battery
This is a tall tubular battery. Ideal for use in many types of inverters.
- It tends to be durable
- Setting up doesn’t require too much time (or skill)
- Its 160 Ah capacity is quite good
- This is not a cheap battery (in regard to price)
- The warranty is shorter, at 39 months (when you compare it to some others)
5. Livguard Energy Unlimited Invertuff Battery
The capacity for this battery is 220 Ah. It comes with a plate grid design, for better working.
- It comes with good electrolyte volume
- This is quite a stable battery (if you care for it properly)
- Its capacity (at 220 Ah) is one of the higher ones in the entire market
- The price may seem to be a bit high
- It takes quite a lot of skill to install well
6. Livguard 200 Amp-hour Battery
What you get here is a tall tubular high capacity battery. Ideal for fitting with almost all commonly used inverters.
- Requires only modest effort to maintain
- The 200 amp hour capacity translates into much longer backup times
- The price is reasonable, considering its 200 Ah capacity
- The warranty is 48 months total only
- Weight is 60 kgs (hence quite heavy)
7. Livguard Invertuff 150 Ah (Red & Black) Batteries
Ideal for connecting with inverters. Capacity is 150 Amp-hours.
- It comes with quite a long warranty (54 months)
- Easy to connect with inverter
- This is quite a compact battery
- Some may find the 150 Ah capacity a bit low for certain uses
- This is a lead acid battery, which needs toppings
8. Livguard Invertuff Recyclable 160 Ah Inverter Batteries
This is a classic tall tubular battery. Works very well in home, shop and office settings.
- It comes with easy-to-use connectors
- Doesn’t require much effort to maintain
- It is versatile (connects with ease to most inverters)
- Like all others, it gives DC output (which then requires passing through an inverter to turn into AC)
- The warranty period is quite modest, at 39 months
9. Livguard Invertuff (IT 1560STT) Inverter Batteries
This is a plate grid design battery. It weighs around 60 kg.
- It works well with almost every inverter type
- Capacity is good enough for most basic backup needs
- The price is not too high, given the capacity
- Given the weight, it may call for as many as 4 people to move
- One has to create a routine for topping acid levels
10. EBH Livguard Ultra 65 Ah batteries
This is a relatively modest capacity (65 Ah) battery, with good performance even in extreme weather conditions. It is a fully maintenance-free battery.
- This batter is not prone to spills at all
- It has a long (60-month total) warranty
- The price for this battery is quite low
- The 65 Ah capacity only yields shorter backup times
- Connecting the battery to appliances requires some skill
A Livguard battery can be a good and reliable backup power source. The info in this guide can help you in shopping for the best Livguard battery for your various needs.
Are Livguard batteries good?
Yes, because they tend to have good performance and to be durable.
Which is the best Livgurard battery?
One with a high enough capacity, low maintenance needs, and stable performance.
What is the price of Livguard battery?
Livguard battery price mostly ranges from 11,000 to 16,000 Indian rupees, depending on its capacity and other things.