Lip stains are the best makeup tool for those who prefer a low-maintenance look. You can apply the easily without any problem. They eliminate the need for constant touch-ups that you require with other lip products. It gives you long-lasting color without drying out your lips. It is simply the best option who likes minimal makeup look that gives a natural appearance. Also, check the list of Best lipsticks, Makeup Kits, Eye Liner, Face creams, Foundation creams, Makeup brush Kit in India.
Top 10 Best Lip Stains in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Lip Stains
Lip stains are sheer and smudge easily across your lips. They are simple to remove and give you a much more natural look. Lip stains are filled with many other benefits such as:-
- They are affordable.
- These are easy to apply.
- They give a natural and simple
- They feel light on your lips as if you are not wearing anything on your lips.
- These have a pleasant fragrance.
- These come in different shades.
Types of Lip Stains
- Although some products contain natural plant oils or mineral oil, lip stain is mostly made up of water or gel.
- To stain the lips for many hours, synthetic dyes or natural components are used.
- One of the best aspects of lip stain is its smudge-proof, long-lasting impact.
- Second place goes to the method of applying lip tint.
- Lip stain is a less viscous substance that comes in a variety of forms, including a roll-on, a gel with a sponge-tip applicator, and a marker-like tube with a color-infused tip.
- You must work quickly regardless of the application approach.
- Many lip stains contain alcohol, which causes them to set almost immediately once they come into contact with the lips.
- Because alcohol dries out the skin on your lips, you may need to exfoliate and moisturize them more frequently.
Buyers guide for Lip Stains
Every woman should have good lipstick. However, if the wrong one is chosen, it might be disastrous. Here’s how you pick the perfect lipstick:
- You should choose the right type of finish of lip stain according to your occasion and mood.
- Then, you should check your budget and see that the lip stain is pocket friendly.
- Moreover, you should choose the right color according to your preferences.
How to use Lip Stains?
- If you are bored of constantly reapplying lipstick, try a lip stain instead.
- It’s smudge-proof and waterproof, and it lasts a lot longer.
- It can also make your lips appear fuller and smoother if used appropriately.
- To apply first you have to have to exfoliate your lips with a scrub.
- Then wipe it with a wet towel to get rid of any dead skin and make it look smooth.
- After that apply lip balm and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Finally, choose the lip stain of your choice and apply it to your lips to get a smooth and long-lasting finish.
List of Top 10 Best Lip Stains in India-Buyers Guide
1. Maybelline New York super stay lip stain (50 voyagers, 5g)
In a variety of incredibly pigmented colors, this Liquid Lipstick gives you a beautiful matte look.
- It has an intensely pigmented formula.
- It stays for a long period.
- For a more precise liquid lipstick application, the lipstick comes with a distinctive arrow applicator.
- It wears off after a meal.
- It dries out the lips.
2. Lakme 9 to 5 matte mousse lip stain (crimson silk, 9g)
Lakmé’s first lip and cheek color is a weightless mousse that gives your lips a powdery matte finish and a subtle blush to your cheeks.
- This is ideal for office wear.
- The applicator brush glides smoothly.
- It absorbs well because of its mousse texture.
- It is very dry.
- This is not transfer-proof.
3. Rimmel provocalips lip stain long-lasting (just teasing, 0.14 fluid ounce)
The best lipstick for your long day wear that does not need any touch-ups.
- It gives a flawless look.
- This is smudge-proof.
- This shade suits all skin types.
- This is very difficult to remove.
- It becomes patchy after you eat.
4. Paladio lip stain for your lips (mocha cream)
Palladio Lip Stain gives you kissable lips that linger all day. This lip color has a soft felt-tip applicator that makes lining and filling in your lips a breeze.
- Color that is extra long-lasting
- To avoid dryness, it’s enriched with panthenol.
- You can wear it alone or under your favorite gloss for a boost of radiance.
- This requires multiple layers to be shown.
- Its smell is not so good.
5. Lavenza lip stain with SPF (pink)
It combines the functions of a lip balm and a lip stain, making it ideal for everyday usage while also providing lip nourishment from botanical ingredients.
- This is paraben and sulfate-free.
- It is made with all-natural ingredients.
- It heals and nourishes your chapped lips.
- This is odorless.
- This is not smudge-proof.
6. Earth rhythm liquid lip stains (cherry, 5g)
This aids in the protection of your lips against the damaging effects of free radicals.
- This is rich in vitamin C.
- It contains a grape seed that is rich in antioxidants.
- It is a great moisturizing agent.
- It goes away after a meal.
- It causes the lips to become parched.
7. Belora Paris matte lip stain (ruby crush, 6g)
The matte finish, transfer-proof long-staying liquid lipstick lasts up to 12 hours. Blue undertones give the color depth and warmth, and they look particularly well on Indian complexion tones.
- On application, your lips will feel moistened and nourished thanks to the skin-friendly components.
- High coverage with a simple one-stroke application.
- They are highly pigmented.
- It will take a lot of work to get rid of this.
- After eating, it gets patchy.
8. Colorbar kissproof statin lip stain (Hollywood 001, 6.5ml)
This lip stain will not smudge or transfer onto cups, clothing, or skin once applied.
- Matte finish with a creamy application.
- Vitamin E enriched for antioxidant benefits.
- This is preservative-free.
- It’s quite dry.
- This is not a transfer-proof item.
9. The face shop water fit tint lip stain (pink mate, 5g)
This lip color is versatile that can be worn all day long without getting faded.
- Lip tint moisturizes and gives a natural blush that lasts all day.
- You can apply it to the lips and cheeks.
- The tint is made of water and has a crisp color feel to it.
- This is not highly pigmented.
- This comes off after some time.
10. The BalmJour creamy lip statin lip stain (namaste, 6.5ml)
Set your alarm for the Balm Jour to take advantage of a sunny day with a mix of stain and shine. This long-lasting, creamy lip color is making waves all over the world.
- It creates a perfect appearance.
- This is a smudge-proof product.
- All skin tones look well in this color.
- This is sticky.
- This is expensive.
Lipstick or lip gloss can be a bit much when you’re going for a no-makeup, makeup appearance. Lip stains, on the other hand, can be used to add a hint of color to your lips. A lip tint is not only the ideal technique to add a subtle flush of color to your pout, but it’s also the key to a long-lasting lip look. Lip stains are recognized for their long-wearing compositions that can endure through meals and drinks for hours. Not to mention, they’re so light that you won’t even realize you’re wearing one.
What is a good lip stain?
A good lip stain is non-drying and lightweight on the lips. It should be highly pigmented to give you a dramatic wash of color that dries quickly and keeps your look in place for several hours.
How do you get rid of stained lips?
You can easily remove lip stains with the help of stain remover or makeup remover. You can also remove it with some baby oil or coconut oil.
How long does lip stain last?
Lip tint lasts throughout the day, for at least 8 to 12 hours. However, if you eat and drink a lot, you might see some fading.