Link is an innovative lock hardware company producing a variety of premium products. Zafar Alam is the founder of Link and offers well-constructed and beautifully finished products. Link locks products can be found in many private and commercial settings, from luxury villas to five-star hotels and resorts. Their lock range consists of high-quality padlocks, cylinder locks, disc locks, shutter locks, fingerprint locks and many others. Also, Link provides customizable services, including research and development for the discerning client. Let’s have a look at the top 10 Link locks available.
Top 10 Best Link Locks in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Link Locks
- As mentioned, Link locks are a high-quality, precision product that has unique features and designs.
- Locks are all about security, so the locks have to be durable and sturdy.
- Link locks consist of a lever mechanism and a locking mechanism.
- The lever is made from quality brass, while the lock mechanism is built from various alloys or steel.
- The entire lock is coated with a cladding made from Polyurethane resin.
- It helps combats corrosion and increases the life span of the lock.
- Also, Link locks can be gold or silver plated or have different decorative designs.
Types of Link Locks
- There are many different kinds of locks produced by Link.
- The most common lock is the padlock. Link offers a range of top-quality padlocks such as the Atoot series, the PT series, the Round series, and the Hi-Tech series.
- The designs vary from square-shaped to round-shaped, and the plating can be either gold or silver.
Buyers Guide for Link Locks
- Consider your unique security needs when purchasing a new Link lock.
- One thing to consider is the size of the padlock needed, as different cases, doors, and panels require different sized padlocks.
- Next, you need to consider where to use the padlocks.
- Will it be outdoors or indoors? Also, what budget you have depends on how many padlocks you need.
- Also, check the buyers guide for the Godrej locks in India
How to use Link Locks?
- Padlock fulfills a simple need, though the components of the lock mechanism can be complex.
- Simply put, a key is inserted into the lock mechanism and turned to lock or unlock it.
- The locking mechanism has springs and levers designed to fit the specific shape of the key.
- The lock can be either a single lock rotation or a double lock rotation.
List of Top 10 Best Link Locks in India-Buyers Guide
1. Link Round 50 Padlock
The Link Round series is the perfect day-to-day padlock. It comes in a steel finish and without rivets.
- It is easy to use
- This has a sturdy steel construction
- It comes with two padlocks and three keys
- It is less sturdy than rivetted padlocks
- It does not have a brass lever
2. Link Atoot 55 Padlock
This link lock is a double locking mechanism with a hardened shackle for rust resistance.
- It has quality polished steel
- The mechanism is double locking
- It comes with a hardened shackle to improve durability and rust resistance
- It is only suitable for interior use
- Only one lock per pack is available
3. Link Round 64 Padlock
Here we have a high-quality padlock with a double locking mechanism. It is made from quality brass with a hardened shackle.
- It has an aesthetically pleasing brass constructing
- It has a hardened shackle for better strength
- This padlock is perfect for home and office use
- It is not suitable for exterior use
- It can be expensive
4. Link O Line ATOOT 65 Padlock
Link locks have the Link O Line model in the Atoot series, which is a top-quality product. It has an eight-lever mechanism for picking resistance and a hardened shackle to prevent corrosion and cutting.
- It has a hardened shackle
- This contains a pick proof, eight-lever mechanism
- Its clear-cladding is rust-resistant
- It has an expensive price tag
- It only with one lock per pack
5. Link Hi-Tech S57 Padlock
The Link Hi-tech series is a superior lock with many features. It has top-quality stainless steel with a hardened shackle for improved resistance to hacksaw cutting. It also features a nine-lever mechanism.
- It has a nine-lever lock mechanism
- It has a hardened shackle and stainless-steel construction
- There is a protective flap to protect the lock opening
- This lock is expensive in its range
- It has a painted finish
6. Link O Line Foora Round 65 Padlock
Here we have The Link O Line Foora series from Link. This padlock has an eight-lever mechanism and a hardened shackle.
- This padlock has an eight-lever lock mechanism
- It has a polished stainless-steel construction
- It comes at a competitive price
- There is only one padlock available per pack
- It does not have anti-corrosion cladding
7. Link BCP Round 65 Padlock
The Link BCP Round 65 is a durable padlock. It has a steel construction with a brass lever.
- It has a double lock mechanism
- This has a durable brass lever
- It comes with two padlocks per pack
- It works only for interior use
- It does not have a protective flap
8. Link O Line Foora Round 65 Padlock
With the Link O Line series from Link, you have a double locking mechanism made from brass.
- It has eight lever lock mechanism
- This lock has a double locking mechanism
- It has a corrosion-resistant build quality
- This lock is not hacksaw proof
- The body construction is not stainless steel
9. Link Atoot 40 Padlock
The reliable Atoot range from Link features a rust-proof lever and double locking mechanism.
- It has a hack saw-proof hardened shackle
- It features a rust-proof lever
- The solid brass body has a double locking mechanism
- This Link lock is expensive
- The package only contains one lock
10. Link Hi-Tech S67 Padlock
Here is another padlock from the Hi-Tech range produced by Link. It features a polished stainless-steel body and a hardened shackle. One of the main features is the 12-pin lever system and the triple casing for improved durability.
- This lock contains a 12-pin lever mechanism
- It has a triple casing
- It has polished stainless steel construction
- This particular lock is on the pricy side
- It only comes with three dimple keys
Link Locks produce some of the best padlocks on the market. They come in a variety of models to suit many uses. Locks have an excellent build quality and use precise lever mechanisms to ensure durability and security. They come in a variety of body constructions and lock mechanisms. Some locks are made particularly to withstand outdoor conditions, while others are meant more for indoor use. Make Link the best choice for quality padlocks at a price that suits your wallet.
Who is Link lock?
Link Lock is a premium padlock brand made in India. The company produces high-quality and reliable locks with a substantial product range. Including padlocks, Link also builds door hinges, bicycle locks, and digital smart locks.
Which is the best link lock?
The best Link lock depends on your needs and budget. The top Link lock padlock is the Link Hi-Tech S57 Padlock. It has the best build quality and features at the right price.
What is the price of link locks?
Link padlocks are available in many price ranges. The price of Link padlocks varies from 200 INR to R750 INR