LG is regarded as one of the premier brands in the Indian vacuum cleaners market. LG vacuum cleaner is a machine that allows you to clean a wide variety of surfaces, mainly through the suction mechanism. With a vacuum cleaner, you can clean floors. You can also clean upholstery and even draperies through a vacuum cleaner. Computer keyboards and other accessories too may be cleaned with some vacuum cleaners.
The vacuum cleaner gets rid of dust (even the finest particles of it) and all other sorts of debris. The collected dust and other debris usually go into a dust bag or canister. Such dust and other debris particles are then emptied from the dust-bag/canister after the cleaning sessions. Most of the vacuum cleaners in use today are operated using electrical energy. Besides basic cleaning, vacuum cleaners can also aid with some aspects of pest control. That is for instance, in getting rid of fleas. And they can also help with allergen control.
Top 7 Best LG Vacuum Cleaner Varieties in India
Features of LG Vacuum Cleaner
- One of the key features of LG vacuum cleaners is the dusting brush. This works after the vacuum cleaner’s suction mechanism: for a more thorough result.
- Another key feature in a vacuum cleaner is the blower. This can clean hard-to-reach corners. Not all vacuum cleaners have blowers. But those that do tend to have better cleaning capabilities.
- Yet another important feature in a vacuum cleaner is bin capacity. In this regard, the best vacuum cleaners are those that have higher bin capacity.
- The ease with which a vacuum cleaner can be moved about is another important feature. Some have 360-degree wheels for enhanced maneuverability.
- The machine’s power consumption rate also matters.
Types of LG Vacuum Cleaners
- Some vacuum cleaners come with blowers, even as others lack blowers.
- There are some vacuum cleaners that are designed for use in cleaning carpets only. Then there are others that clean a wider variety of surfaces, besides carpets: including floors and car interiors.
- Some vacuum cleaners come with bags for collecting dust/debris (the cleaned ‘dirt’). Others have canisters for the purpose.
- Some vacuum cleaners are powered through mains electricity. Others are powered through batteries, even as others are entirely manual.
How to use an LG Vacuum Cleaner?
- You have to start by connecting the LG vacuum cleaners to power. Then turn it on.
- Ensure that the bag or canister where the LG vacuum cleaners suck in dust/dirt particles is empty. Or that it at least has space to collect more dust/debris.
- Move the LG vacuum cleaners forwards and backward over the surface you are trying to clean. Do so until all the dust/dirt you are trying to get rid of is sucked into the vacuum cleaner’s bag/canister.
- Once you are through with the cleaning task, power off the vacuum cleaner. After that, detach the vacuum cleaner’s bag/canister. Then empty it in readiness for the next cleaning task.
Buying guide for LG Vacuum Cleaner
- The most important thing is to ensure that you only purchase genuine LG vacuum cleaners.
- Almost all genuine LG vacuum cleaners come with warranties. So that is something you need to check upon.
- Ensure that the LG vacuum cleaners you buy are adequate for the task you are buying them for. In this regard, check the cleaner’s suction capability as well as its bin capacity.
- Ensure that the LG vacuum cleaners you buy are reasonably priced: otherwise, you could be fleeced.
- Also ideally go for a vacuum cleaner that doesn’t make too much noise.
- Along with vacuum cleaners, we also use floor cleaners.
List of Top 7 Best LG Vacuum Cleaners in India-Buyers Guide
1. LG MK-Lite VK53181NNTY 4.5-Litre Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Red)
LG is a vacuum cleaner with considerable suction power. It also has a decent 4.5-liter bin capacity.
- Uses littler power
- Easy to maneuver
- Comes with a good warranty
- Relatively pricey
- Makes a bit of noise
2. LG Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, VK5320NNT Red
Here is a modern, bagless vacuum cleaner. It has a compact design for ease of use.
- Very reasonably priced
- Capable of cleaning multiple surfaces
- Modest weight machine
- Uses slightly more power
- Blower function is quite elementary
3. LG VACUUM CLEANER VC2216NNDB
LG is a low-priced yet reasonably powerful vacuum cleaner. Effective for most light-duty jobs.
- Sturdy design for durability
- Low weight (hence user-friendly)
- Very nicely priced
- Makes a bit of noise
- Limited suction power control
4. LG MK-Lite VK53181NNTM 4.5-Litre Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Red)
LG is one of the mid-capacity (4.5 liters) vacuum cleaners. Also capable of using power efficiently.
- Comes with a good warranty
- Very nicely designed nozzle
- Versatile (can clean many surface types)
- Manual may take time to understand
- The first-time assembly requires patience
5. LG VC3116NNT 1600-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red)
Here is one of the most power-efficient LG vacuum cleaners. Also remarkably user-friendly.
- Has a very good blower function
- Uses little power
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Slightly hard to empty
- Manual has some limitations
6. LG V-CD281NTY 1800-Watt Canister Vacuum Cleaner
LG is one of the vacuum cleaners that come with canisters (rather than bags). It also has a 2-year warranty.
- Easy to understand user manual
- Works on many surfaces
- Above-average warranty
- Can be slightly noisy
- Hose pipes length inadequate for some
7. LG MK-Lite VC53181NNT 1.5-Litre Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Blue)
Here is a lightweight yet effective vacuum cleaner. Very easy to assemble and start using.
- Remarkably quiet operation
- Most user-friendly machine
- Canister (rather than bag) based
- Not very effective on certain surfaces
- The warranty has some limitations
LG vacuum cleaners are usually durable and can therefore save you money in the long run. While shopping for a good LG vacuum cleaner, the information in this guide will be greatly helpful to you.
What is the cost of an LG vacuum cleaner?
Most LG vacuum cleaners in the Indian market are in the 7,500 to 10,000 Indian Rupees range.
What is mostly liked LG vacuum cleaners in India?
The most liked LG vacuum cleaners in the Indian market are those that are genuine (not counterfeits). They are powerful, power-efficient, and user-friendly.