Laptops are now one of the most important day-to-day gadgets in our life both professional and personal. The revolution of computers is very mesmerizing. How such a big machine was turned in the size of a book over time, all because of the advances of technology. Even a few years ago, it was the time for desktops, with individual computer parts, that required a table for setting up.
Now we can run that same computer placing it on top of our lap. It has become portable, smaller in size, and better in every way. Laptops are expensive gadgets, there is no sugar-coating that. The price ranges from low, affordable to very high. So in this article, we will tell you about some of the best laptop under 60000 INR.
Also, check the buyers guide for Laptop under 40000, Gaming Laptops under 50000, Gaming Laptops under 60000, Gaming laptops under 70000, Laptops under 70000, Laptop Under 50000, Laptop Cooling Pad, Laptop Stands & Laptop Power Banks.
Top 10 Best Laptop Under 60000 in India
Features Laptop Under 60000
- Processor generation, RAM, hard disk, and graphics card— these are the most common features of a good laptop.
- The most common processor in the market right now is Intel 11th generation.
- Most of the laptops come with a RAM of 4 GB or 8 GB. The bigger the RAM is, the faster your laptop will work.
- 1 TB is the minimum capacity of every laptop in the market. Some laptops even offer 2 or 3 TB hard disks.
- 1 or 2 GB dedicated graphics cards come with most of the laptops.
- If you are a gamer or have to do heavy graphic designing work, the graphics card is a very important part of your laptop.
Types of Laptops Under 60000
Basing on your work type, laptops can be categorized into 5 categories—
- These lightweight laptops are small in size. The display diameter is generally 11 inches.
- These laptops are very easy to carry.
- These laptops are mid or mainstream.
- This laptop can normally do any work.
- But these laptops are heavy.
- Though portable, they are not easy to travel with because of the weight
. Desktop Replacement
- These laptops come with comfortable keyboards, large display monitors and huge hard drive capacity, and great memory systems.
- These laptops have good RAM which enables them to process commands faster.
- Many of us use laptops just for playing video games or watching movies and TV series.
- These laptops are for them.
Buyer’s Guide for Laptop
- There are some factors you should consider before buying a laptop.
- First is budget, if your budget is 60,000 INR or below that, don’t worry you will still find many suitable laptops for your needs.
- First, the laptop should meet your work requirements.
- If you have to do heavy works like graphics design, high-resolution video editing (1080p or higher), play video games you need a laptop with at least 2GB dedicated graphic card and also make sure there is additional space for installing external graphics cards.
- The RAM should at least be 4 GB, 8 GB is better.
- If you have kids running around your house, make sure to buy a laptop with a spill-resistant keyboard.
How You Should Use A Laptop
- A laptop with a great guarantee or warranty offer sounds very convenient.
- But do you know what will make your laptop last long? Good device care.
- There are some basic instructions that you should follow while using your laptop.
- First of all, don’t carry your laptop holding or grabbing the display.
- Always move it holding it in the base.
- Keep the device free from dust, buy necessary duster, towels, and brushes for that.
- If possible add a protective screen on your monitor, to keep the display out of scratches.
- Don’t eat foods especially sweet food near the laptop and always touch the laptop with clean hands.
List of Top 10 Best Laptop Under 60000 in India-Buyers Guide
1. Mi Notebook Horizon Edition 14 Intel Core i7-10510U 10th Gen Thin and Light Laptop
This is a 10th generation Core i7 laptop, operating system Windows 10. The display is 14 inches.
- Mi Notebook comes with 8 GB RAM and a 2 GB dedicated Graphics card.
- The webcam resolution is 720p.
- The MS office subscription is for only one month.
2. ASUS VivoBook S14 Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen 14-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop
Asus is a very popular and reliable laptop brand. This VivoBook S14 model laptop has 8 GB RAM and 3 GB memory. This device is available in two colors— Sakura Pink and silver-blue.
- Asus Laptop comes with MS Office 2019.
- The product has a one-year warranty.
- The sound system is not very good.
3. HP 15 (2021) thin & Light 11th Gen Core i5 Laptop, 512GB SSD Windows 10, MS Office, Built-in Alexa
HP is another reliable laptop brand. This HP thin and light 11th generation laptop has 8 GB RAM and a 15.6 Inch display monitor.
- The HP Laptop has a one-year warranty.
- It comes with the necessary operating system & pre-installed software.
- Heavier than other similar products.
4. HP Pavilion x360 Touchscreen 2-in-1 FHD 14-inch Laptop 14-inch Laptop (10th Gen Core i5-10210U/8GB/512GB SSD/Win 10/MS Office/Mineral Silver/1.58 kg), 14-dh1179tu
This HP laptop has Operating System & Pre-installed Software. The display is 14-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080), touch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge.
- The average battery life is 7 hours.
- The HP Pavilion Laptop has a one-year warranty.
- Costlier than other similar laptops.
5. Lenovo Thinkpad E14 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 14-inch Full HD IPS Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/ 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD/ Windows 10 Home/ Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019/ Black/ 1.69 kg), 20RAS0JW00
Lenovo has few of the slimmest laptop series. This Thinkpad E14 series model is suitable for rough use. The laptop is thin and light and can hinge 180 degrees.
- Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop can handle accidental knocks, drops, and even spills.
- Storage is TB HDD, plus 128GB SSD.
- The body gets hot after using it sometimes.
6. HP 14 10th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor 14-inch FHD Laptop with Built-in 4G LTE (8GB/256GB SSD + 1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Natural Silver/1.51kg) 14s-er0003TU
This one is HP 10th generation laptop with a built-in 4g LTE, 8 GB RAM. It is available in only one color— natural silver.
- SSD capacity is 256 GB.
- The HP Laptop battery charges fast, only in 45 minutes.
- The average battery life is less than 5 hours.
7. Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 10th Gen Intel Core i5 15.6-inch Full HD IPS Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey), 81WE018TIN
This Lenovo IdeaPad slim 3 10th generation laptop comes with a 2-year warranty. It is also super thin and light.
- The touchpad can read fingerprints as well.
- The lid can be opened up to a 180 degree
- No VGA/HDMI port.
8. Dell Vostro 3400 14″ FHD Anti-Glare Display Laptop (11th Gen i5-1135G7 / 8GB / 512 SSD / Integrated Graphics / Win 10 + Office H&S/ Dune Color /1.64Kg/Backlit Keyboard) D552157WIN9DE
Dell Vostro 3400 series model is the 11th Generation Intel Core i5 laptop. It has a total of 3 USB ports.
- The Dell Laptop’s average battery life is 10 hours.
- The keyboard is backlit.
- Heavier than other similar products.
9. Acer Travelmate TMP214-52 14-inch Laptop (10th Gen Core i5-10210U/8GB/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Window 10 Home 64Bit/Intel UHD Graphics)
Acer Travelmate has a 14-inch display, which makes it easy to carry. It has a 10th generation core i5 processor and an Intel Graphics card.
- The Acer Laptop is very suitable for all-day use.
- The hard disc capacity is 1 TB.
- No backlit or caps lock keys on the keyboard.
10. Acer Aspire 5 Thin and Light Laptop Intel Core I5 11th Gen (8 GB/512 GB SSD/ Windows 10 Home/ Iris Xe Graphic) A515-56-54FN with 39.6 cm (15.6 Inch) with FHD Display
Acer is another reliable laptop brand in the tech market. This is Core i5 11th generation laptop with a 15.6-inch FHD display.
- Acer Laptop has a 2 TB hard disc.
- The keyboard is backlit.
- The laptop body gets heated very quickly.
Some last advice, it is better to buy the latest model when you are thinking of buying a laptop. Also, take good care of it to make your gadgets last longer.