A laptop battery does not last as long as a mobile battery. Also, if you have to travel a lot and have to work on the way, there is always a worry about running out of power. But, now, technology has moved forward so fast that, like phone power banks, technologists have even come up with the idea of laptop power banks as well. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best power bank brands & Syska Power bank varieties in India.
So you don’t have to worry about your laptop shutting down in the middle of your work anymore. You can easily charge your laptop battery with a portable power source named a power bank.
Top 11 Laptop Power Banks in India
Features of Laptop Power Bank
- The main feature of a laptop battery would be its capacity.
- Normal mobile power banks have a capacity of 10,000mAh.
- A laptop power bank, on the other hand, generally has a capacity of 20,000 mAh and more or less.
- The amount of capacity of course varies from product to product.
- Another feature of a laptop power bank is the output outlets.
- A power bank normally has two outlets for powering laptops at the same time.
- Some power banks may even have three or four outlets.
- Also, you should know, a power bank is basically a battery. So it weighs more than its size.
Types of Laptop Power Banks
- Like any other batteries, laptop power banks can be categorized into two types— lithium-ion batteries and lithium polymer batteries.
- Both battery types have their merits and demerits.
- Lithium-ion batteries offer the highest capacities at the lowest prices.
- Along with the privileges, there are disadvantages as well.
- These batteries are a gradual self-discharge.
- Lithium polymer batteries are safer when compared to lithium-ion batteries.
- These batteries also have a very low self-discharge level.
- However, this comes with a higher price tag, a shorter life-span, and a lower capacity density.
- Although, the lightweight nature of lithium polymer batteries provides an overall better energy density per weight unit.
Buyer’s Guide for Laptop Power Banks
- There are a lot of laptop power bank brands out there.
- First of all, before you go and buy a power bank, you should have an overall idea about the laptop you are using and the product you are going to buy.
- If you do not know enough about this kind of staff, talk to your tech-savvy friends or do some research on the internet.
- Aside from those, we also have some tips that will make your purchase an easy mission hopefully.
- Look for the right specifications.
- When you are looking for a power bank, you should pay attention to its charging capacity, which is measured in milliampere-hours (mAh).
- Buy a power bank with at least output charging ports on it.
- That way, you can charge your laptop and another device at the same time.
- It will save a lot of time.
- Another tip is, it is better if the power bank has an indicator showing how much power it has left.
- And the last thing, always check if the power bank comes with the necessary cables.
How to use Laptop Power bank
- A Power bank is like a battery. It has input and output ports.
- The input port serves as the connection to the charger while the output is where the device gets connected with a power bank.
- Power bank stores energy when it is charged.
- This energy will serve as the power source to the device that uses the power bank.
- If you want the technical knowledge a power bank uses electronic circuitry to maintain being charged and then charges other devices.
List of Top 11 Laptop Power Bank Brands in India
1. Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh Triple Output and Dual Input Port | 18W Fast Charging | Power Delivery
This Mi Power bank is a 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery. This device also comes with advanced 12 Layer chip protection. This product is available in two colors— sandstone black and blue.
- It has Triple port output and a dual input port.
- This product comes with a 6-month domestic warranty.
- This power bank takes a lot of time to charge a device.
2. Redmi 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank, USB Type C and Micro USB Ports | 18W Fast Charging
This Redmi Power Bank comes with high-density advanced Li-polymer batteries that make it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency. It is available in two colors— black and white.
- This power bank has dual input ports and Dual USB Output with smart charging.
- The design is very ergonomic.
- It is way heavier than similar products.
3. URBN 10000 mAh Li-Polymer Ultra-Compact Power Bank with 12W Fast Charge
This URBN power bank has a dual USB Output rating of 2.4 Amp 5V Fast Charge. Its Ultra-Compact body along with smooth touch finish gives the Power Bank its premium look. This product is available in 5 different colors— blue, bright blue, camo, grey and purple.
- This product comes with a 1 Year replacement warranty.
- It takes only up to 5-6 hours to charge the power bank.
- Costlier than other similar products.
4. Realme 10000mAH Power Bank
This product has a rating of— Input: 9V || 2 A, Output: Double USB output, 5V3A / 9V2A / 12V1.5A (Max). The power bank is also available in 3 colors— grey, red and yellow.
- The body is Polycarbonate framed.
- It comes with a whole year warranty.
- It’s not supporting a one-plus 20W dash charger.
5. Vaku Luxos® Swadesi Power Bank Fast Charge Power Bank 20000 mAh with Digital Display and Micro/Type C Outputs
This power bank is pretty unique because it has amazing finishing with an LED battery level indicator. Smart digital screens show the remaining power in digital format, and it’s hidden until activated. This fashionable-looking power bank comes in two colors— white and black.
- It has a huge capacity of 20000mAh.
- The ports fit almost all USB-powered devices.
- It has intelligent multi-protection circuits that prevent short circuits, current, and voltage overloads which also protects against overheating.
- It takes time to fully charge the power bank.
6. Anker PowerCore 20100 Power Bank with Ultra High Capacity, 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
With the Anker PowerCore 20100, you will also get a portable charger, a micro USB cable, a travel pouch, a welcome guide, and an 18-month warranty.
- This power bank’s safety system ensures complete protection of both the user and the device.
- It is very light weighted. Hence very easy to carry.
- Way costlier than other similar products.
7. Anker PowerCore 20000 mAH High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy
The Anker PowerCore 20000 power bank has a massive 20000mAh capacity that provides more than 5 charges for iPhone x almost 5 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10 and over 2 and a half charges for iPad Mini 5.
- It has a fast-charging capacity.
- It has a one and a half year 18-month warranty which is supported by Flash Distribution.
- Has only one input port.
- Heavier than other similar products.
8. Portronics Smart Power 10K POR-1011, 10000mAh Power Bank with 18W Fast Charging Type-C PD (Input & Output), QC3.0 Output, Textured Housing, LED Indicator, for All Android and iOS Devices
The Portronics Smart Power 10K POR-1011 power bank supports both 18-watt USB-C PD input/output and 18-watt Quick charge 3.0 input/output that ensures efficient and quick charging for the devices. It is available in two colors— white and black.
- Its Li-Polymer battery has high efficiency and charging conversion.
- This battery bank is compact in size and lightweight.
- There is no C-type cable given with the power bank.
9. ALPRA SMART- 10000 mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank, 18W Fast Charging (ALPRA Fast 10)
This power bank has two 18W fast charging outputs (USB & Type-C) and a type C 18W fast charging & Micro USB 2.1 A. It also comes in two colors— black and navy blue.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- It supports smart power management.
- The body is metallic which means it will be heavy in weight.
10. Portronics Power PRO 10K 10000mAh Power Bank with Dual Output Emergency Mobile Charger
The Power Pro 10K is a power bank with a massive 10,000 mAh Lithium-polymer battery. The high-performance power bank is power-packed & super-fast, lightweight, making it dependable and super reliable.
- The power bank is equipped with a Dual USB output enabling the charging of multiple devices together.
- This product is convenient and portable.
- It also comes with a one-year warranty.
- Not recommended for laptops.
11. FLiX (Beetel) Marathon 10K 10,000 mAh Power Bank (Black, Lithium Polymer)
The FLiX Marathon power bank has a dual USB output, Type-C, and Micro USB Input. The body also has multi-layer protection.
- This Lithium Polymer battery has a 10000 mAh Capacity.
- It is made with smart IC technology.
- It requires an additional battery.
- It is not a fast-charging power bank.
Most of the laptop batteries these days do not last long for more than 2 years. After that, they need frequent charging which kind of turns them into desktop computers. Also, nobody likes it when their computer shuts off when they are in the middle of something because the laptop is out of charge. That’s why using a laptop power bank which is literally a portable power source is a smart move. So we hope you will be able to buy the laptop power back that suits you the best.
Can a power bank charge a laptop?
Yes, technology has progressed so much that, now, you can charge your laptop with a power bank.
Which power bank is best for laptops?
It depends on the laptop you are using but it is recommended that the power bank have at least 10,000mAh. It is better if the capacity is 20,000mAh or more. The more the merrier. Go for the popular brands and pay attention to the products that have higher ratings and good reviews.
Can you charge a laptop with 10000mAh?
Yes, you can definitely charge your laptop with a 10,000mAh power bank. You also should remember that not all power banks are for laptops though may look pretty the same.