The motorcycle helmets differ for both the genders. But most of the ladies do not consider it much. They think that helmets are the same for everyone. In reality, they are not and even the comfort level also differs.
Being a woman if you get a men’s helmet to ride a two-wheeler, it might not be much comfortable. But getting exactly the right thing, the women’s helmet will change a lot of stuff drastically. Similarly, getting the right type could add more benefits than going orthodox. Here you can check the list of best Helmets for men, Helmet Lock, Helmet cameras in India.
Best 10 Helmets for Ladies in India
Buying Guide – Ladies Helmets
The expensive helmets are not always the safest ones. Though they might have more features, they may not be exactly the same that you would be needing. Before moving into purchasing a helmet, it would be better to consider some things that matter a lot.
Weight is one of the biggest obstacles for women who ride two-wheelers. If the helmet has more weight than what you can really wear, the chances of collision or slide may increase. As the weight does not disturb the vision but it agonizes the rider causing to lose vision.
Most of the helmets apparently appear to be comfortable when worn for the first time. But it would be better if they are tested for nearly half an hour. As a couple of minutes cannot really tell how really comfortable are they. But after they are worn for long, the catches start appearing.
In the present era, there are tons of safety features available for the vehicles. Cars got the blind-spot monitors, and the bikes got nothing much but the helmets do have some amazing features. Do check the features in the helmets before buying one, as they might appear as the literary terms, but in reality, they matter a lot.
Mostly Helmets comes in 4 different sizes varies brand-wise like Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
Types of Ladies Helmet:
The ladies’ helmets look the same as the men’s helmets. But there are some differences that make them separate. Though their types are even the same. But that does not make them resemble the men’s helmet. Here is a brief detail of the ladies’ motorcycle helmets:
Let’s dig down into the types of ladies’ motorcycle helmets:
- These are the standard helmets for riding the motorcycles.
- But most of the ladies do not prefer getting them as they feel that they cannot really breathe properly while wearing this type.
- The improving technology has added some new features to this type, such as the multi vent system with the exhaust hose to keep the helmet free from heat and humidity.
- Some advanced helmets also have Bluetooth, enhanced visors, and air purification systems.
- This is one of the common types ladies prefer wearing while riding a two-wheeler.
- Especially the ones who ride the scooters get this type of helmet.
- This also one of the oldest forms of the helmet.
- One modern shape of the helmets is the modular helmet.
- They are full as well as open helmets.
- A switch inside the helmet raises the chin panel and the visor converting it into an open face helmet.
- Ladies preferring modern products to get this type of helmet.
- The semi-open face or quarter face helmet is a modern type of an open face helmet.
- And the design is the same as that of the open face helmet, but additionally, it gets a visor or a dual visor.
- Half helmet or the brain cap is the initial form of the motorcycle helmets.
- They were the first to be worn by any women while riding a motorbike.
- Though vintage, but still an active style. The advanced shapes include visors.
List of Top Best Helmets for Ladies in India:
We have considered a few of the helmets for ladies from a list of many of them. They have been considered based on quality, features, rigidity, and safety level.
1. Fastrack Large Size Girl’s Helmet:
The ladies’ version of the Fastrack HB01BK04 comes with nearly the same features as the men’s one. Further, it lies on the international safety standards.
- Fastrack Helmet’s exterior structure, as well as the interior layer, is acceptable for the city as well as the extra-urban riding.
- All that could be taken as a catch is its price.
- But the good quality product is certainly expensive than the average quality.
- The helmet is ISI certified product.
2. Studds Urban Half Face Helmet BK Strip for Girls:
This is one of the cheapest helmets produced by this company. Its dimensions are 33.4 cm x 27.6 cm x 25.8 cm &weight is 0.998 kgs.
- Studds Urban Helmet includes nearly every safety measure that is necessary for a helmet.
- As long you ride in the city wearing this helmet, things would go really fine.
- Even wearing it for a shorter span daily would not cause any issue.
- And in that very situation, only the visor remains the best thing in this helmet.
- But once you take it out on the highways, or wear it for long, the interior would start ripping off.
3. Vega Verve Medium Size Helmet in Dull Black:
The Vega Verve is another considerably cheap helmet with a standard safety level. This is a lightweight helmet, preferable for all those ladies looking for nothing but weight-less. And the weight is around 1.22 kgs.
- The helmet Vega Helmet comes in 4 sizes small – 55 to 56cm, Medium- 56 to 58cm, Large-58 to 59cm & Extra large – 59 to 60cm
- It has dimensions of 30.5 cm x 27.9cm x 25.4cm
- Many consumers compare the interior quality of Verve with Vega’s own models produced nearly half a decade back.
- The interior shreds out with regular use, that reveals the hard plastic surface that tends to hurt the head.
4. Dass Getz Pink Open Face Helmet:
This is an open face helmet. It comes with a weight of 798 gms & the dimensions are 10 cm x 1 cm x 10 cm. Ahead of that, the visor remains scratch-free for long.
- DassGetz Helmet is an economically priced helmet with all the needed safety ingredients.
- The exterior shell is composed of thermoplastic polymer with nylon restraints.
- Inside is the polystyrene foam with interior and exterior vents.
- It is one of the best helmets you can get.
- But good enough as long as there is no summer.
5. Vega Girl’s Verve Ladies Motorbike Helmet:
This motorbike helmet is a stylish helmet that is specially designed for ladies. It is certainly one of the best picks for young ladies. The exterior, as well as the facial design of Vega Helmet, has plenty of styles.
- Vega Girl’s Verve Helmet structure is composed of the ABS thermoplastic polymer that could withstand collision impact.
- And the interior is filled with polystyrene material.
- Its dimensions are 31 cm x 27.2 cm x 25.9 cm & weight is 1.19 kgs
- Price is one of the major catches for this helmet.
- This is ISI approved Helmet
- It is expensive, and it should be because of the style included in it.
- Besides, the visor loosens up after a few months of usage as it starts dropping down on uneven roads.
6. Steelbird Open Face Ladies Helmet with Plain Visor:
The Steelbird Hi-Gn SBH-5 VIC is considerable when a decently priced helmet is needed with standard safety features. And this helmet weight is 1.06 kgs.
- Steelbird Helmet Size is 580mm( Medium- size) & dimension is 31x25x23.5 cm
- It has the ABS thermoplastic polymer shell that is tested to reduce the impact of the collision.
- Further, it gets an anti-theft ring, for all those ladies who prefer tying the helmet to the bike.
- In addition to that, the interior gets a comfortable padding layer with breathing valves to keep the head free of sweat.
- Some of the users complain that the helmet is tight. That is certainly not the helmet’s fault.
- Instead, whenever you choose a helmet do try it so that it for almost half an hour to avoid such an issue.
7. Kingsway Armex Series Huber Helmet for Ladies:
This helmet is suitable for both men & women. And it is available in a pretty much cheap price range.
- Kingsway is a unisex helmet, even good for ladies.
- And it nearly has everything needed for a safe ride.
- It is an ISI certified helmet and has 1.3 kgs of weight.
- Its weight restrains its head movement even causing pain in the neck during the journey.
- Well, most of the ladies review it to be too heavy.
8. JMD Helmets Grand Open Face Ladies Helmet:
This helmet is available in many attractive colours. It comes in pink as the standard colour while yellow, blue, red, and purple are also available.
- JMD Modern Grand Helmet interior is quite comfortable & the exterior design is nicely-created.
- And it is available in two sizes, medium and large.
- This helmet dimensions are 28 cm x 24 cm x 22 cm & the weight is 0.848 grams
- It is an ISI certified helmet.
- The usual complaint so received is about the small size, which is not available in this helmet.
- Some even doubt its quality as it appears to be sub-standard and cheaper in quality than many other brands.
9. Virgo Trekker Ladies Helmet for Girls:
No need to worry if you have vision problems. Simply choose the Virgo helmet that has a bigger visor. And the price is also quite low when you consider many other open face helmets.
- This yellow dirty fellow has an extremely amazing exterior structure.
- Even it is quite light in weight.
- Further, Virgo Helmet weight is 898gms & dimensiona are 22 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm
- ISI certified Helmets.
- The interior may not be so good for long and might start coming off because of sweat.
10. THH Open Face Ladies Helmet in Pink:
This helmet is for ladies is as same as that for the gents. But the only difference is the color. It comes in pink with all the other same specs.
- THH Open Face Helmet made with polyester interior and ABS exterior.
- Additionally, it has the cap top instead of a visor.
- All you can fight about is its price.
- This helmet comes in a pink color means best suitable for Girls.
- Its dimensions are 20 cm x 15 cm x 10 cm
- And the weight is 0.899 kg so that its a lightweight helmet.
- THH Helmet is way expensive than many other open face helmets.
I hope the above list of helmets for ladies helped you to decide the best one for you based on the features & specifications. It provides you with all the necessary details of the products so you can easily choose the product of your own choice.