India is known for using herbs and natural ingredients for its beauty regime. Rather than looking out for Chemical cosmetics, Ayurveda since time immemorial has given some excellent solutions to skin or body-related problems. These are experimented for hundreds of years and are tried and tested. As being natural ingredients they never had such major side effects. One of the miracles of Ayurveda is kumkumadi oil.
The oil name is derived from its key ingredient kumkuma (Sanskrit) which means saffron. This oil can change the game of your skincare regime. KumKUmadi oil stands true to its given title of miraculous elixir. The oil is multipurpose. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Badam oil, Jaborandi oil, and massage oils in India.
List of Top 10 Best KumKumadi Oils in India
Features of KumKumadi Oil
- One of the most important features of this oil is that it can lift your skin complexion.
- It improves blood circulation with increasing cell turnover. As a result, it makes skin glow.
- Kumkumadi oil gives a very smooth finish to the skin and rejuvenates with radiance.
- If you ever had pimples and they have lost those irritating scars? No worry kumkumadi oil will help you with reducing scars too.
- It helps with reducing inflammation and provides a soothing effect to the skin.
- It is filled with antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties which fight acne and pimples.
- The antibacterial property checks on the bacteria causing the acne.
- The oil works as a cleanser by removing dirt from clogged pores which are the main reason for pimples.
- It helps in deeply cleansing your face and gives a therapeutic feeling.
- Are you tired from the search for a nongreasy sunscreen that leaves no white cast? Well, your research is over.
- Kumkumadi oil can work as excellent sunscreen with about SPF 30.
- The natural herbs present in the oil helps in protecting skin from UVA and UVB radiation.
- It could be also used to lighten scars of pimples and wounds.
- The oil is significant as a moisturizer as it hydrates dry skin and gives it a fresh and soft look.
- The presence of antifungal property oil helps in preventing any kind of infection to the skin.
Types of KumKumadi Oil
- In kumkumadi oil, the key ingredient remains the same that is saffron.
- But in the market, various products may contain aloe Vera or almonds oil for extra benefits.
- They may come with different bases for different skin types.
Buyer’s Guide for KumKumadi Oil
- Do you have to first identify what kind of skin do you have? Is it oily? Or dry or sensitive? Because the product might show different results in different types of skin.
- You should go through the benefits the product provides.
- Make sure it includes Your skin problem too. Check for its price and other alternatives in the market and what are benefits they provide at the same price.
- You should check the ingredients if they are 100% natural or not.
- Stay away if they include some chemicals.
- Kumkumadi oil should be natural without any toxins.
- You should go through the instruction and look that if the product will suit your skin type or not.
- To make sure of the product’s result you can read some reviews and check how it had worked for others of your skin type.
How to use KumKumadi Oil?
- Kumkumadi oil is mostly used as a serum.
- You can start with a patch test on your hands.
- Test if it does some irritation to your skin or not.
- If not, You can apply it at night after your beauty regime.
- You can apply 2-3 drops on your face and massage it in a circular motion.
- Make sure the oil is evenly spread on your face.
- Leave it for 15 mins to get absorbed into the skin.
- It can be used as a moisturizer too.
- If you have oily skin it is suggested to keep for an hour and then wash your face with a cleanser.
List of Top 10 Best KumKumadi Oils in India Buyers Guide
1) Kamdhenu Kumkumadi Taila
kamdhenu kumkumadi oil is all-natural and comes in a bottle of pack size 30ml. The oil claims to eliminate Pimples, acne, and scars.
- Moisturises skin properly.
- Gives a soothing effect to the skin
- Helps in fighting pimples and makes skin feel fresh.
- It can feel a little greasy on the face.
- It has not good odor due to no additive fragrance
2) Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil, 100 Ml
Auravedic oil comes in a package of 100ml. it claims to improve skin complexion and helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
- It has a good fragrance
- The oil helps in reducing dark spots
- It cleanses dirt and gives a fresh feel to the skin
- It might cause some irritation to sensitive skin.
- It has a greasy texture.
3) Vasu Facial Beauty Oil enriched with Kumkumadi Tailam
The Vasu Facial Beauty oil is 100% natural. It is claimed to be a mixture of 5 essential oils.
- It clears blemishes and scars
- The oil contains the fragrance of natural lavender
- It Provides fresh and clear skin
- It can be a little greasy for oily skin
- It might cause breakouts in sensitive skin.
4) Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Tailam
Blue Nectar ayurvedic kumkumadi tailam Claims to help in skin brightening and scars. It is clinically tested.
- It comes in a very stylish packaging
- The oil helps with scars reduction,
- Makes skin texture improved.
- It can be a bit expensive as compared to other alternatives
- It can feel a little oily and greasy to oily skin type
5) UrbanBotanics Kumkumadi Tailam
UrbanBotanics Kumkumadi tailam comes with 30ml of the pack. Contains saffron almond oil and goat milk.
- It helps in reducing dark spots
- The oil moisturizes skin and fives a soft texture.
- It works great on dark circles.
- It can be sometimes greasy on oily skin.
- It takes some time to show the result as compared to others
6) Bella Vita Organic Kumkumadi Face Glow
Made from all-natural ingredients. Claims to improve skin elasticity.
- It enhances skin texture.
- The oil helps in lifting skin complexion
- It works on spots and scars
- It can feel a little sticky and oily on the face.
- It can cause some pimples to sensitive skin.
7) The Body Avenue Kumkumadi Oil
Comes in a bottle of 50ml. prevents fine lines and wrinkles and helps in reducing pigmentation.
- It repairs in healing damaged skin.
- The oil is free from any kind of chemicals
- It contains gold dust which improves skin texture.
- It can be greasy on oily skin.
- It does not work on scars as it claims.
8) TRIVEDA Kumkumadi Face Oil
Contains 21 natural ayurvedic herbs. Works on dark spots and scars.
- It works great on scars and spots
- The oil gives an even skin tone.
- It is free from any kind of chemical toxins
- Some better alternatives are present for the same price.
- It takes a long time to show results
9) Matra Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Oil
It has a sweet sandalwood fragrance. It claims to be effective against suntan.
- It reduces pigmentation on the skin.
- The oil removes dark circles.
- It provides glow and fresh skin.
- It can be a bit greasy on oily skin.
- It can cause slight irritation on sensitive skin.
10) Novrux Kumkumadi Tailam
It has an aloe Vera and orange scent. Helps in preventing wrinkles and fine lines.
- It moisturizes the skin well
- The oil gives a fresh and clean feeling to the face
- It improves skin texture.
- It can feel a little bit sticky on the skin.
- It takes time to work on the skin.
By choosing the right kumkumadi oil for your skin you can improve your skin a lot. This oil can change your beauty regime game. You should try it to see the effective results yourself.
What is kumkumadi oil used for?
Kumkumadi oil is used for providing radiance and glow to the skin. It helps in preventing wrinkles and fighting acne. It is also significant in reducing scars and blemishes.
Does kumkumadi oil works?
Kumkumadi oil has shown significant results on regular usage. Its natural oil so it does not has side effects too. The oil has been used for years for treating skin-related problems.
Which is the best kumkumadi oil?
Kamdhenu Kumkumadi Taila is the best kumkumadi oil. It contains all-natural ingredients. It is effective on the skin and shows great results.