These boots are one item in the fashion industry that never seem to go out of fashion. Whether you’re looking at the winter collection or the summer one, you’re bound to find a knee-high boot or two in the collection and there are many reasons for this. From the fact, that you can wear them both in winter and summer to anyone being able to wear them. They’re also seen as classy and go well with your business formal and casual.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Military shoes, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, Military shoes, Metro Shoes, & Mochi Shoes, etc.
Top 10 Best Knee-High Boots in India
Features of Knee-High Boots
- The most important feature of these boots is their height.
- All will either go just above or below your knee, depending on the brand and style. Its height is also what gives it its name.
- Another important feature of these boots is that they are leather boots. Whether synthetic or natural, you will find that all these boots have some type of leather to them.
- It’s also why you’ll find most of these boots in tan or black colors.
Types of Knee-High Boots
There are many types of knee-high boots available on market.
- They’re normally split into style and color.
- Next, heel type is taken into account as it changes the boot, depending on the heel used.
- Lastly, whether the boot is below or above your knee is then next on the list to the different types of boots you can get, further categorizing the boots.
- Over-the-knee boots, the type that goes above your knee slightly, are a common and popular type of these boots.
Buyer’s Guide for Knee-High Boots
- When buying these boots, the first thing you should consider is the boot style and type.
- Different styles and types suit some women better than others, meaning it’s important to first find the style and type that suits you best.
- The next important factor you need to take into account is the heel.
- You can get different types of heels on these boots too.
- And it’s not just important because you need to decide on a heel that you’re comfortable walking around in.
- You need to also consider that different heels compliment some women better than others.
How to Use Knee-High Boots?
- The best way to wear these shoes depends on the occasion.
- If you’re using them for work, then it’s recommended that you stay away from dresses and skirts.
- If you, however still wish to wear a dress or skirt, wearing tights or leggings underneath is best.
- Of course, for more casual occasions, this is not necessary.
- However, do try to avoid mini skirts as they may give the wrong impression.
List of Top 10 Best Knee-High Boots in India-Buyers Guide
1. FOREVER LINK Over the Knee Boots
These leather boots have a 4-inch heel and are slip-on boots. It’s made from synthetic materials and comes in black color.
- Great for everyday use, whether to wear at work or to wear when you go out
- Uses high-quality materials
- You just need to slip the shoe on
- The smallest size is 6
- The heel may make it a bit uncomfortable where if you’re not used to wearing high heels
2. TOP MODA High Heel Boots
These tan-colored boots have a rubber sole and 3.5-inch heel. They’re made from faux leather and are zip-up boots.
- Has an interior lining to make wearing the boots all day a comfortable experience
- Can wear during all seasons
- Has a stylish design to it
- Available in one size only currently
- It May be a bit pricy
3. GETMOREBEAUTY Buckle Rock High Heel Boots
These suede boots come in red color and have 3.15-inch heels. It is a zip-up boot with a lace-up design on the front of the boot.
- Comes in a few different sizes
- They fit well and are comfortable to wear
- Has a stylish design
- The boot is more for casual settings than formal
- The red is quite bright and may not match some clothing well
4. VEPOSE Over the Knee Boots
These suede black boots come with a 3.5-inch heel. The sole is rubber and the boot has a zip-up design to it.
- As this boot’s heel is a chunky heel, it may be easier to walk around with it
- The suede is elastic and makes it easy to fit any leg
- The sole is slip-resistant
- Only comes in one size at the moment
- The boot may sometimes drop down slightly when you’re walking
5. CALVIN KLEIN Glydia Boot
These cognac leather boots come with a synthetic sole. The heels are 3-inches and the boot comes with a zip-up design.
- Comes in various sizes
- Uses high-quality materials
- Highly stylish boots
- It May be quite pricey
- It’s a pointed-toe shoe and makes be uncomfortable to wear
6. NATURALIZER FAE Boot
These tan suede boots come with a synthetic sole. The heel is 2.76 inches and the boot has a zip-up design to it.
- Has a breathable lining for a comfortable wear
- Is lightweight
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Is a bit more expensive compared to other brands
- Doesn’t come with a warranty
7. WSKEISP Over the Knee Boot
These black leather boots come with a 10.5cm heel. The sole is rubber and the boot comes with a zip-up design.
- The leather used on this boot has a patent
- Has a chunky heel
- The boot is quite durable and resistant to dirt
- Comes in one size only
- Is a pointed-toe shoe
8. STUPMARY Over the Knee Boot
These black leather boots come with a rubber sole. The boot has a platform of 4.5cm and it has a zip-up design to it.
- Comes in various sizes
- The platform makes it easier to wear the heel for longer
- The boot is great to wear at different occasions, like office parties and weddings
- The material around the leg can get quite tight
- Is a bit expensive
9. DELIZE Mid Knee Boots
These synthetic leather boots come in a tan color. They have a zip-up design to them too.
- The heel is bulky and smaller than most
- Has an inner lining and memory foam to make the fit more comfortable
- Comes in various shoe sizes
- The boot is narrow
- You may have to break into them before they get properly comfortable
10. ISNOM Knee Boots
These black leather boots come with a chunky heel. The sole is rubber and it has a side zipper.
- Has a platform heel for extra support
- The rubber is non-slip
- Is comfortable to wear
- These boots are more for causal events than formal
- Style is unique and may not work well with some people’s wardrobe
These boots are genuinely a great thing to have as part of your wardrobe. Not only do they help present you as a strong woman, but they are also great for all seasons. You can wear them wherever and whenever, for both casual and formal events.
1 – Are knee-high boots flattering?
Yes, they are universally known to be flattering. Of course, depending on your body type, different types and styles of these boots look more flattering on certain body types than others.
2-Do knee-high boots suit everyone?
Yes, they can suit just about anyone. The trick, however, is to find the best boot type for your body type. Some styles and heels on these boots flatter some body types better than others. \
For example, flat heel boots work better for taller women than shorter women. It allows for the shoe to flatter you while not making your legs look too long and disproportional.
3- What do knee-high boots symbolize?
When women wear these boots, it normally symbolizes that they have a strong personality. This of course cannot be taken in a negative light. The strong personality these boots symbolize makes people see you as a businesswoman and someone capable. For this reason, many women choose to wear these boots to work and work-related events.