Whether you are living in a house or apartment or flat, the kitchen is the most essential part. Mostly your kitchen gets messy due to the huge number of items. You need to arrange them properly to make your kitchen clean and tidy. Kitchen storage plays an important role in managing your items properly. From small to big things, you can properly place everything in different kinds of storage. Whether it’s dry, cold or hot items, kitchen storage provides the solution to everything.
Here we have a few topics useful for your kitchen like the best Kitchen Chimney, Hindware Chimneys, Elica Chimneys, Faber Chimneys, Chimney Pipe, Electric Stove, Glass Top Glass Stove, Microwave Oven, OTG Ovens, barbecue grills, Kitchen Cooking Tongs, Kitchen Trolley, exhaust fans, Electric Tandoor, Wet grinder machines, Food Processors, bread toasters, atta dough maker, Hand Mixers, Egg Boilers, Idli Makers, Ice Cream Makers, Water purifiers, Roti Makers, Weighing scale, Cooking Tongs, Non-Stick cookware set, Kitchen Sinks, Non-Stick Tawas, Iron Tawas, Egg Boilers, stainless steel Dinner sets, Steel Plates, & steel cup sets in India.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Storages in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Kitchen Storage
Every kitchen has a large number of things. Different storage provides the facility to properly manage everything. This kitchen storage provides some unique features to facilitate you.
Some of the key features are:
- Mostly, kitchen items have little life. If not properly handled, they can easily become useless. To keep our items fresh, kitchen storage plays an important role.
- As you know, a kitchen is a place where bacteria develop with time. They keep our items away from all the germs and bacteria.
- They prevent the release of moisture from items.
- These storages manage your kitchen items properly.
- They keep your kitchen neat and clean.
- You can easily find your required items. If placed in kitchen storage.
- Kitchen storage prices differ according to the type of storage.
- So, by looking at all these basic features. You can see that these kitchen storages are the basic need for your kitchen. We can’t manage our items without this storage.
Types of Kitchen Storages
There are many types of storage when it comes to managing your kitchen. As you know, there are different kinds of items with various sizes and lifespans. So, you must find the proper storage to manage your kitchen. Some of the types of kitchen storage are discussed below:
1. Cold storage
- As you all have things like meat, bread and milk which must be kept cold.
- If you won’t keep them cool, they will become useless quickly.
- To fulfil this need, you must need cold storage to keep these items fresh and up to date.
- These storages lie in the category of refrigerators or freezers.
2. Dry storage
- In your kitchen, you will find huge quantities of dry items.
- Like; such as dry fruits, biscuits, coffee powder, sugar, tea etc.
- All these items require such storage.
- This storage will keep it away from fungus and bacteria.
- Dry storage increases the lifespan of those kinds of items.
3. Hot storage
- These are those types of kitchen storage, which you need to keep the items hot.
- There are many kinds of things which we need to keep hot.
- These are mostly food items.
- You need hot storage to keep the items warm.
How to use Kitchen Storage?
- Every type of storage is used differently. There are some items like jars, trolleys, or cabinets. These must be placed in a clean place. They must be kept away from water. Once you put your item in that storage, make sure it’s airtight. Most items, if not kept airtight, have the tendency to get bacteria.
- Other types like cold and hot storage must need electricity. Those electrical appliances also provide us required storage. For keeping the most essential items, like bread, milk and meat fresh. You need these types of storage.
Buyer’s guide for Kitchen Storage
- You must be well aware of your kitchen. There are a huge number of items and different kinds of storage.
- Different items need separate types of storage. You might need cold, hot, dry storage, or all of them.
- Your use of a kitchen will recognize the type of kitchen storage you need.
- Many brands sell various types of storage. They come in different sizes and prices.
- You must buy according to your available budget and required size.
List of Top 10 Best Kitchen Storage boxes in India-Buyers Guide
1. Cello checkers Plastic Canister set
Cello checkers plastic canister is a popular brand in India. They provide the finest quality jars with a shatterproof body. Cello delivers 18 pieces of the jar at an affordable price of INR 951.
- Cello plastic is Bpa free
- FDA approved
- Easy to open the lid
- You can’t use it in the microwave.
- Tendency to break easily.
2. Solimo Plastic storage containers
Solimo plastic provides jars for kitchen storage. They give you several 15 pieces in 4 different capacities. Their jars have metal finished lids.
- Solimo Plastic as Stainless steel lids
- Seals can lose with time
- Use properly to increase the lifespan
3. Milton vitro plastic Kitchen storage
Milton vitro plastic kitchen storage provides 24 pieces of jars at an exciting rate of INR 700. They provide a red wine lid for their jar. These 24 pieces come in different sizes.
- Milton Plastic Keeps your ingredients fresh
- Keeps items away from bacteria
- Airtight lid
- Microwave option not available
- You can use it for small kitchen items only.
4. Star Work Glass Container
Star work glass container provides a set of 6 jars for INR 299. They deliver the item in one size with a quantity of 400ml.
- The glass container is at an affordable price
- Leak proof
- Best for managing items
- Only available in one size
- It tends to break
5. EverEx Stainless Steel Trolley container
EverEx gives a stainless steel trolley container with 2 shelves. Each shelf manages a different type of item. Everex delivers this kitchen rack at an amazing price of INR 799.
- Everex trolley container is Multipurpose
- Strong rubber grip
- 2 shelves
- No wall mount
- Need proper placement of items
6. Treo by Milton Cube Storage glass jar 310ml 6 jars 539
The Treo cube storage glass jar by Milton comes in a single size. They provide 6 jars for INR 539. Each jar is about 310ml.
- Easy to assemble
- Manages kitchen items
- Available in one size only
- The lid grip can get loose after some time
7. Sky Hector Celebration Kitchen Storage 12pc 1019
Sky Hector celebration provides an amazing kitchen storage jar. It comes in 3 different sizes. They deliver 12 pieces at an affordable price of INR 1019.
- Sky hector kitchen storage is Durable
- Leak proof
- Comes in different sizes
- Not 100% airtight
- Easily breakable
8. MR Products Plastic Containers
Mr Products’ plastic kitchen storage gives you a durable and leak-proof jar. They provide a capacity of 1100 of these jars. They deliver 12 pieces at an exciting price of INR 899.
- Large volume capacity
- Affordable price
- One size available only
- Requires careful handling
9. 2Mech Airtight Plastic Square Container set of 6 1100 ml 599
2Mech Plastic square containers come with a maximum storage capacity of 1100ml. They provide 6 pieces at an affordable rate of 599. These jars are made with the finest quality raw material.
- The best raw material used
- High volume capacity
- Not 100% airtight
- Only one size is available
10. Zooy Easy Flow Storage Jar set of 12 1100ml 999
Zooy easy flow storage jar comes with an exciting price of INR 999. They deliver 12 pieces with a storage capacity of 1100ml. Its transparent body gives an advantage of finding items easily.
- Good storage capacity
- Transparent body
- Fits cupboard easily
- 80% airtight
- Lid grip can get loose with time
From the above topic, we can conclude that kitchen storage is a requirement of every home. Whether it’s big or small, every home or apartment must have a kitchen. You must manage the kitchen properly to keep it clean and tidy. To fulfil this need, we must buy kitchen storage.
What are the best kitchen storage containers?
Kitchen storage containers come in a variety of sizes and storage capacities. The best storage containers differ for every customer. It depends upon the requirements of the customers. Every buyer selects the item with their favourite colour, cabinet capacity and volume of the jar. The container lids of the cello are better than other brands. While Milton provides more volume than other brands. It also depends upon the fact whether you want a single size or a variety of sizes.
How much does kitchen storage cost?
kitchen storage is available at different prices. There are various types of storage in the market. Kitchen storage prices also differ according to type and quality. The kitchen trolley price starts from INR 799. While brand delivers jars at different prices ranging from INR 299 to INR 1019.
What are the uses of kitchen storage?
Kitchen storage’s basic use is to arrange items properly. Our kitchen has a variety of things. These large number of things can be very messy if not handled properly. Kitchen storage is the best solution to get rid of all this mess.