A kitchen is incomplete without a kitchen sink. If your kitchen sinks are small or large, you will need a kitchen sink for them. Sinks of different qualities and materials are available in the market and everyone buys them according to their budget and choice. Nowadays people buy sinks according to their interior colour. If you visit your local market or online market, you will find a huge variety of kitchen sinks.
Most people use stainless steel sinks in their kitchen because it is easy to clean food stains from them. But some people also use ceramic or other materials sink in their kitchen. This article is all about kitchen sinks. In one part of the article, we have also mentioned the top sinks available on Amazon. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Kitchen sinks, Kitchen taps, electric stoves, Kitchen cooking tongs, Kitchen trolleys, Kitchen storage boxes, kitchen storage containers, Kitchen weighing scales, idli streamers, Pressure cookers, OTG Ovens and Kitchen Chimney Brands in India.
Top 10 Best Kitchen sink Brands in India
Types of Kitchen sinks
The following types of kitchen sinks are available.
Stainless steel sinks
- As their name shows that they are made up of stainless steel.
- But that is also of two types, one is low gauge and the other is high gauge steel.
- The first one is heavy while the latter is lighter steel.
- These are very affordable and convenient sins but they produce sound.
- Stainless sinks are heatproof and usually don’t take stains.
- These sinks are ceramic-made and are the old type of kitchen sinks.
- They have shiny surfaces and it stabilizes their shininess.
- They are durable and heat-resistant sinks.
Cast iron sinks
- These are the oldest type of kitchen sinks.
- They are expensive but if someone wants to give colour to the sink then these are for them.
- This material is very durable and remains the same after many years of use.
- These sinks are strong and resistant to scratches.
- They are the most expensive and luxurious kitchen sinks.
- Composite sinks are very resistant to stains and scratches.
- They give a very beautiful and modern look to the kitchen.
Buyer’s guide – Kitchen sinks
Always check these things when buying a kitchen sink.
- First of all, calculate your budget and buy the sink according to that.
- Sinks have different prices depending on the size and material. So first focus on the budget.
- The material of the sink is very important.
- Buy a good-quality sink that can be of any material. But its durability must be high.
- Then comes the size, which is also very important.
- The small kitchens usually have small sinks and the large kitchen has large sinks.
- Buy it according to the kitchen size and your need. Some sinks are single bowls while some are double.
- Again it is your choice which one to buy but always consider family members and the kitchen size. The shape is also important.
- First, know the shape of your kitchen and then buy according to that.
- If you are buying s stainless steel or cast iron sink, check its rubber padding. It must be good to firmly fit the sink.
How to use the Kitchen sink
- When you use a kitchen sink for washing your plates in the sink you will notice a hole in the middle.
- A strainer is present on the hole that captures all the dirt from the plates.
- Inside the hole, a drainage pipe is present that is fitted in the drainage line.
- You can easily clean the strainer after dishwashing.
- It will prevent the dirt from going in the line and blocking it.
List of Top 10 Best Kitchen sink Brands in India
1. CROCODILE 304 Single Bowl Steel Handmade Sink
It is a single bowl, square shape steel sink. The bowl size of the sink is 22″ x 16″ x 10 and has a thickness of 2mm. its material is very good that is 340-grade stainless steel. The good thing about the package is that you will get a fruit basket, and PVC waste pipe along with the sink. You will also get 7 years warranty for the sink.
- It has an amazing built-in quality and a heavy base.
- It has a layer to remove the sound which makes it very good for use.
- The quality of other essentials present in the package is also great.
- The rubber pads present at the sides are not good.
2. Prestige Oval Bowl Stainless Steel Vessel Sink
It is a chrome colour stainless steel sink available in an oval shape. The dimensions of the bowl are 24x18x10. It has a rare drain that increases the storage space in the bowl. It has a polished surface and a covering to protect against rust. The manufacturer provides 10 years warranty for the sink.
- It is a strong and good-quality sink.
- It is a very good sink at a very reasonable price.
- The pipes are not available in the package.
3. 10x Luxury Kitchen Sink
It is a very beautiful steel sink for your kitchen. It is made up of high-quality stainless and dent-free steel. The thickness of the steel is 1.2mm and the sink has a commercial finish. The sink is very good having sound-proof technology and rubber pads around the bowl.
- It is a strong sink having an elegant design.
- The depth is good, the material is good, soundproof, and very easy to clean.
- The packaging is not good so many people complained that they received a damaged sink.
4. Jindal 204 Grade Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
It is a 16 X 18 X 8 Inches stainless steel, single bowl sink very suitable for your kitchen. The design of the sink is good and has a good glossy finish.
- It is a lightweight and affordable kitchen sink.
- Many buyers complained about the bad quality of stainless steel.
5. 10x Matte Finish Stainless Steel Sink
It is a rectangular shape stainless steel sink for your kitchen. This Sink is a medium size but the deep sink has thick rubber padding to cancel sounds and vibrations. It has a matte finish and an under-mount installation system. The dimensions of the sink are 60.96 x 45.72 x 22.86 cm and weigh 4kg.
- The package has all the accessories necessary for the installation.
- It has a good design and a proper drainage system.
- It may not be a durable kitchen sink.
6. CITRA 304 Under Mount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
It is another amazing kitchen sink size 24 x 8 x 9 inches. This kitchen sink is a good option for you because it is corrosion and rust-resistant and is very easy to clean. It has a safeguard coating to make it toxin-free. This sink also has a soundproof technology that reduces 80 per cent of sound and vibrations. It has different accessories that are important for it. The product has a warranty of 3 years.
- It has very good quality stainless steel and an affordable price.
- It is good and decent in size.
- It is not a durable kitchen sink.
7. ZINZER Granite/Quartz Matt Kitchen Sink
It is a red colour sink the dimensions 24 x 18 x 8 Inches. It has an elegant design and pigmented acrylic mater that gives it a classy look. The package contains a sink, chock-stop coupling, and an installation template. It is very easy to clean and is scratch, stain, and heat resistant.
· A very good thing about the sink is that it doesn’t absorb the smell.
· It has a long-lasting quality and you also have a choice to buy different colours of the sink.
· The glossiness of the sink fades away after some time.
8. 10x Grade: 304 Stainless Steel Luxury Sink
It is a 1.2mm thick dent-resistant sink available in satin colour. This is corrosion and rust-free and is resilient and very easy to clean. It has extra thick pads and a safeguards layer to make it toxin-free. A waste pipe as the sink coupling is available in the package.
· The sink has a warranty of 25 years which is great.
· The size of the sink is good so has a large storage space.
· The bottom of the sink is almost flat so the dirt accumulates at that portion.
9. B37 Imported Garnet Series Hand Made, Satin Finish Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
It is a satin silver colour kitchen sink that is made up of heavy gauge industrial steel. Powder coating is used under the bowl. This sink is handmade and has a rectangular shape. 5 years warranty is available for the product if it gets dent or rust. It is a strong sink that can bear the weight of utensils.
· The quality of the sink is good.
· It is a soundless sink.
· No bad things have been seen about this kitchen sink.
10. SILVER LINE Low Radius Double Bowl Stainless Steel 304 Grade Kitchen Sink
It is another amazing kitchen sink available. It has an international satin finish. The grade of the sink is AISI 304 and 20 per cent chromium and 10 per cent nickel is used in it. It is a heavy sink that can withstand the weight of pots. It is very strong and the manufacturer is giving a lifetime warranty for it.
· The finish of the sink is great.
· The material is also very good.
· No bad comments have been seen about the quality of the product.
It is all about the kitchen sink. Hope you have read the article and got all the necessary information about the kitchen sink.
Is a steel sink is good for the kitchen?
Yes, steel is a very good choice for a kitchen. It looks good in the kitchen and also, it is very easy to clean.
Which is the best sink for the kitchen?
We have compiled a list of the top best kitchen sinks. You can check it above in the article.
How much does a kitchen sink cost?
They are available at different prices. The price range starts from 1500 rupees. The more luxurious is the sink, the more will be its price.
Is a single or double kitchen sink better?
It depends on the number of your family members and your choice. If you have a big family, then you will need a double kitchen sink because it will hold and ash more utensils.