The kitchen chimney has been designed for the elimination of fumes and absorption of oil particles that helps you in keeping your kitchen clean. Nowadays, elegant and classic kitchen chimneys are available that enhance the overall appearance of your kitchen décor.
When we cook in the kitchen, lots of smoke and spices smell diffuses in the kitchen as well as the entire house. A chimney is described as an electrical appliance that efficiently helps in the elimination of smoke, spice smell, and other particles.
Here we have a few topics useful for your kitchen like the best Hindware Chimneys, Elica Chimneys, Faber Chimneys, Chimney Pipe, Electric Stove, Glass Top Glass Stove, Microwave Oven, OTG Ovens, barbecue grills, Kitchen Cooking Tongs, Kitchen Trolley, exhaust fans, Electric Tandoor, Wet grinder machines, Food Processors, bread toasters, atta dough maker, Hand Mixers, Egg Boilers, Idli Makers, Ice Cream Makers, Water purifiers, Roti Makers, Weighing scale, Cooking Tongs, Non-Stick cookware set, Kitchen Sinks, Non-Stick Tawas, Iron Tawas, Egg Boilers, stainless steel Dinner sets, Steel Plates, & steel cup sets in India.
Depending on the theme and interior décor of your kitchen, you can choose a chimney that accentuates your modular kitchen. A chimney performs many functions. But it’s one of the main functions is to reduce heat in the kitchen by allowing fresh air inside the kitchen.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India
Features of Kitchen Chimney
There are various features of a chimney. An Indian chimney holds great value. Indian cooking involves lots of grilling, frying, and simmering vegetables in oils and spices.
- So, a high-quality and highly functional chimney is important for the elimination of oil from the kitchen.
- The chimney has a suction power that sucks the air out of the kitchen. It passes through the filter system of the chimney, removing odor and fumes from the kitchen.
- The filter system cleans grime and greasy particles automatically.
- The air gets expelled out through ducts and PVC pipes.
- An efficient chimney prevents condensation in the kitchen by removing heat and humidity from the kitchen.
- The chimney works efficiently to improve your cooking experience in the kitchen.
Types of Kitchen Chimneys
There are two types of kitchen chimneys. These include duct and ductless chimneys.
Kitchen Chimney with Ducts
This chimney has ducts for cleaning. The chimney has mesh or baffle filters, which effectively remove the grime and oil from the kitchen. Due to ducts, chimneys work more efficiently than ductless kitchen chimneys. They offer easy maintenance and care for chimneys with ducts. Chimneys with ducts are less expensive than ductless chimneys.
Ductless Kitchen Chimney
These are less efficient than chimneys with ducts. It requires an additional charcoal filter that keeps the chimney pure and clean. It has a suction power that works adequately. A ductless chimney removes oil, grease, and odors but does not remove heat.
Kitchen Chimney Buyer’s Guide
Below are various factors that you must consider while shopping for chimneys.
Types of Kitchen Chimney Filter
There are different types of kitchen chimney filters. These include mesh/cassette filter, carbon filter, and baffle filter. These filter types differ from each other according to their structure, material, and filtering process.
Filters should function highly otherwise they can impact the overall performance of chimneys.
Varied Types of Kitchen Chimneys
Various types of chimneys available differ accordingly i.e integrated (built-in) kitchen chimneys and wall-mounted chimneys. Wall-mounted chimneys are the most popular that have an advantage over other types of chimneys. Wall-Mounted chimneys are perfect for Indian kitchens.
Suction power is also an important consideration when it comes to purchasing the best-quality chimney. A chimney with greater air suction power allows great air inside the kitchen. If you cook frequently, a chimney with 1000 m3/hr is the best.
The motor of the Kitchen Chimney
The motor of the chimney should be properly sealed. So, no particles of dust get into the motor of chimneys. A motor or blower that consists of top-quality aluminum material lasts longer and works more efficiently than others.
All chimneys create noise when they circulate air. Some chimneys come along with the silent kit. If there is no silent kit, you should purchase a chimney that produces the least noise.
You should select a chimney that has auto-clean features. Low-maintenance chimneys are ideal because you do not have to clean them. With auto-clean features, you do not have to clean the chimney frequently. By choosing low-maintenance chimneys, you will have to clean the chimney after 06 months.
This is also an important consideration. The average kitchen chimney price ranges from 4,000 INR to 1, 00,000INR. You may choose a chimney that fits you well.
How does Kitchen Chimney work?
A chimney consists of a motor, filters, and other important parts. It sucks the greasy air outside and maintains fresh air inside the kitchen. An electric chimney works in the following way:
- With the help of a suction power feature, an electric chimney sucks the air out of the kitchen.
- The sucked air gets through the chimney filters, absorbing heat and trapping oily particles.
- When the air gets into the filter, the chimney successfully removes odor and fumes from the kitchen.
- Thus, a chimney ensures good ventilation in the kitchen by making inside air fresh, pure, and odor-free.
List of Top 10 Best Quality Kitchen Chimneys in India Buyers Guide
1. Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
This is the best-selling kitchen chimney available on Amazon. This is a high-quality and touch-control chimney. The best-seller chimney has great suction capacity.
- This is a curved glass chimney, which has premium-quality looks and feels.
- It offers a separate oil collector, which collects all the residue oil.
- It does not produce greater amounts of noise.
- Elica Chimney is equipped with a baffle filter that reduces unhealthy smoke in the kitchen.
- It also features the auto-clean technology that entirely cleans the chimney with a push button.
- It comes with a limited warranty.
2. Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
This is a touch-control chimney that has many beneficial features. It has high performance that makes your cooking a breezy experience. This is also a low-maintenance chimney that does not have to be cleaned frequently.
- Hindware Chimney makes use of panels for the separation of grease and oil.
- It is offered along with a thermal auto-clean feature.
- This is an easy-to-install chimney – do not have to spend much.
- It is offered with a one-year warranty.
- Customer care responds immediately and fixes up the problems.
- Some users have said that it has a basic performance.
3. Eurodomo 60 cm 1200 m³/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney
This is another great quality touch control and black-colored classic chimney. The curved glass material enhances its appearance and performance to a greater extent. This chimney has a black color that suits all kinds of interior décor of the kitchen.
- Eurodomo Chimney is a wall-mounted chimney that fits well.
- It has an auto-clean chamber that maintains your chimney well.
- The baffle filter efficiently keeps the kitchen safe from stale smells and other harmful fumes.
- There is also an oil collector that makes the cleaning process a convenient process.
- This chimney has a chic and modern appearance.
- Some users have complained that this is a poor-quality product – performs lowly.
4. Faber 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Heat Auto Clean Chimney
Faber Chimney is an advanced and modern kitchen chimney that can be controlled through touch. This is a powered touch control chimney, available at quite affordable rates.
- This is a filterless chimney that ensures cleaning through the passage of air.
- It can interpret the movements of the human body and interact accordingly.
- It has great suction power that eases your cooking process.
- This chimney has an elegant body that increases the overall aesthetic beauty of your kitchen.
- This is an IMQ-certified European kitchen chimney.
- This is not an ideal chimney for larger kitchens.
5. Inalsa 60 cm 1050 m³/HR Pyramid Kitchen Chimney
This is a classic pyramid chimney. Inalsa Chimney is suitable for large as well as small kitchens. This is a high-quality chimney that functions well.
- You can easily operate it with a push control button.
- It has three speeds, which ensures improved performance.
- This Inalsa chimney has an anti-rust finish coat.
- It brings fresh air inside your kitchen – making sure you cook well.
- It consists of stainless steel, which is why it is a durable chimney.
- Inalsa chimney makes loud noises.
6. Sunflame 60 cm 1100 m³/hr Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney
This sunflame kitchen chimney features standard as well as advanced features of a chic and modern chimney. It has baffle filters that have an edge over the conventional mesh filters. Baffle filters work 30% better than mesh filters.
- Sunflame chimney offers maximum and outstanding suction power.
- the chimney has great pure copper winding motor, which lasts longer.
- It is equipped with heavy-duty stainless steel baffle filters.
- This product has a greater life span as it has a coating of rust-free finish.
- It has a good-quality construction, which is why it looks amazingly elegant.
- This is only good for 2 burner stove.
7. Seavy 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Chimne
Made of great quality stainless steel material, this is a grey-colored chimney. The seavy chimney is only suitable for small-sized kitchens.
- Manufacturers have specially designed the chimney for the Indian kitchen.
- It removes all kinds of smoke and bad odors from the kitchen efficiently.
- Seavy chimney ensures high performance through its easy-to-use options.
- Seavy makes the least noise – maximum noise only 58 dB.
- It offers great value for money in this affordable price range.
- This is a convenient chimney only for small families who cook a lesser amount of food.
8. BrightFlame Kitchen Chimney – Z-Black 1100M3/Hr
This is an amazing chimney product offered at Amazon. In exchange for a few thousand, you buy the product with a lifetime warranty.
- This chimney has an outstanding and classic black finish and color.
- the chimney has 3-speed options for control of speed.
- BrightFlame chimney is equipped with a smart baffle filter that works efficiently.
- It is offered along with other products such as exhaust mount, mounting bracket, and expandable 5ft pipe.
- Users have complained that sellers send the package in horrible packaging.
9. Prestige 90 cm 1200 m³/HR Auto-Clean Angular Kitchen Chimney
Prestige is a nationwide famous chimney, which consists of excellent quality material. The material is glossy as well as high-quality. This is the best chimney in India.
- It features a revolutionary motion sensor that predicts your hand’s movements and functions accordingly.
- The chimney consists of heat-resistant kitchen glass.
- This Prestige chimney has a classic and contemporary design.
- Manufacturers offer great customer care.
- This is an expensive chimney.
10. V-Guard M20 60cm, 1000m3/hr Electric Kitchen Chimney
V-Guard is another splendid electrical kitchen chimney. It is offered along with a free installation kit, which makes it affordable and convenient for you to install this premium-quality chimney.
- V-Guard chimney is a powerful and elegant wall-mounted chimney.
- It has a solid construction that is sufficient for Indian kitchens.
- It is equipped with two layers of SS baffle filter, which increases its performance.
- The V-Guard chimney features 2 LED lights that brighten up your cooking sessions.
- The manufacturer offers a top-quality pan-India installation service. So, you avail of great value for money.
- This is an overpriced product.
A kitchen chimney is very important as it sucks up the entire greasy, oily, and smoky particles outside the kitchen. A good-quality chimney makes the entire home as well as kitchen clean, pure and fresh. The chimneys reduce the levels of damage caused to your kitchen interior décor. When there is no greasy, oily, and smelly air inside the kitchen, your kitchen appliances and décor does not accumulate grime and grease. It remains clean and pure.
Hope the above-listed Chimneys and their pros & Cons help you in deciding the best one for your Kitchen.