Kids socks are a necessity. Parents are worried about their toddler getting any infection on his/her soft feet. For this reason, they use kids’ socks to protect their feet from coming in direct contact with any surface. With time, as the baby grows, he needs bigger socks. Brands provide socks of all sizes for a growing baby. The socks keep the baby’s feet warm during winter and absorb sweat.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Football socks, Ankle socks, Socks for women, Adidas Socks, Nike Socks, Puma socks, Waterproof socks, Varicose veins socks, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder massagers, Foot massagers, Massage chairs, woolen Socks, Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Loafer Socks, Stockings for winter, Knee braces, Wrist splints, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals in India.
Top 10 Best Kid’s Socks in India
Features of Kids Socks
There are 3 key features of kids’ socks.
- The first feature is their marvelous elasticity and stretchability. This is due to polyester and elastin.
- The second feature is their multi-pair packs. These socks are available in packs of 5-14 pairs of socks.
- Their third feature is sweat absorption. Cotton socks are best at it.
- The fourth one is gripping dots on the soles to provide grip to the baby’s steps.
Types of Kid’s Socks
According to height and material, kids’ socks have the following 4 types.
- Type 1 is ankle-high socks. They stretch up to ankles only.
- Type 2 is calf-high socks. These socks are for school-going kids. Their stretching is up to kids’ calves.
- Type 3 is cotton socks. These socks have a maximum percentage of cotton, with some proportion of bamboo fiber.
- Type 4 is woollen socks that are for winter only.
How to Use Kid’s Socks?
- You need to have complete knowledge of the washing style of the socks you bought. If the site lacks this description, prefer asking in the comments.
- Socks with maximum concentrations of cotton and wool are safe to wash with hands.
- Use new pair of socks for your baby every day.
- Especially if the child goes to school, avoid repeating the previous day’s socks.
- Avoid ironing them. Keep away from pets.
Buyer’s Guide for Kids’ Socks
- Before you finally buy socks for your baby, know the baby’s age.
- Once known, search for the desired type of socks.
- It is possible that the socks you like the most are too expensive.
- Don’t panic! Look for other similar items.
- Remember, you might have to compromise on durability if you buy a cheaper product.
- If there is any confusion about the quantity or description, ask in the comments.
List of Top 10 Best Kid’s Socks in India-Buyers Guide
Consider the following top 10 kids’ socks over other available items.
1. CozyWay Kids’ Socks
Here is a unisex pack of socks for your baby.
- These socks have 80% cotton in them.
- They are year-round suitable socks.
- There are grippers at the sole and their ankle is gripping.
- The price might seem high to some users.
- There are no characters printed on these socks.
2. Tenpluszero Socks for Kids
This is a pack of 16 pairs of cotton ankle socks for kids.
- The quantity of these socks per pack is enough for a long period of childhood.
- Their ankle-high length makes them easy to wear and take off.
- Cotton makes them breathable and the best for summer.
- The socks lack gripper dots at the sole.
- Their washing recommendations are not clear.
3. Trendy Dukan Toddlers’ Socks
These 6 pairs of socks are the best gift for 3 months to 2 years old baby.
- The price of these socks is quite affordable.
- They have 2 patches of gripper dots on their soles. One at the tip and the other in the middle.
- There is an equally good variety of socks for baby boys and girls.
- One needs to wash these socks with his/her hands.
- These socks lack ankle grippers.
4. FONVCO Woolen Socks for Kids
For winter, these socks are the best for your 1-year-old
- A boy or a girl can wear these socks.
- The 6 pairs provide week a pair for each day of the week.
- These socks keep the feet warm throughout a cold winter day.
- Your baby must be a year old to wear them.
- You have to wash them with your hands. Machine washing might affect them.
5. Footprint Socks for Newborns
It is a pack of 6 socks for 1-6 years of kids.
- These socks have cotton blended with Bamboo, which acts as an anti-bacterial material.
- They are soft and easy to wear as well as take off.
- You may wash them in a machine without any worries about their damage.
- These socks lack gripper dots on their soles.
- They lack a return policy.
6. Royal Cotton Socks for Kids
If you want the most economical socks to buy for your baby, consider these socks.
- It is a set of 5 pairs of socks.
- These socks are good for summer. Cotton is good for sweat absorption and is breathable.
- Each sock has a separate character on it.
- You have to wash these socks with your hands to avoid them from tattering.
- As they are calf-high socks, the child may initially feel irritated.
7. Cuteably Socks for Kids
The brand Cuteably offers an economical pack of 6 pairs of unisex cotton socks.
- These socks have gripper dots on their soles.
- There are varying designs on each pair of socks in a pack.
- The socks are available for up to 5 years old kids.
- They are hand wash type.
- As they lack wool, they are not potentially good for winter.
8. Infispace Socks for Baby Girls
Your baby girl or boy’s teddy-printed socks are here.
- These socks are simple with a teddy printed on them.
- This pack is affordable.
- Cotton makes it the best option for summer.
- They lack wool. These socks might not be good against the cold.
- You have to wash them with your hands. It might take time.
9. Adbucks Unisex Kids’ Socks
You might be amazed to see a pack of 4-12 unisex socks.
- They are suitable for a baby girl and a boy of age 3 months to 3 years.
- Their anti-skid dots feature assures your child’s safety.
- They are good at sweat absorbing because of the cotton in them.
- Washing other than with hands might damage them.
- Once bought, you can’t return them.
10. Missby Socks for Baby Girls
This is a pack of 5 free-sized socks.
- Their composition has 75% cotton.
- Polyester, they have a good stretching ability.
- They are easy to wear and have a good grip.
- They lack gripper dots on their soles.
- Their washing recommendations are not clear.
We hope that this article will prove helpful to you. Have a good experience with online shopping. Remember to leave a review of the product you purchased and rate it as well. Your reviews and comments will help the online community of buyers to know the product well. Also, they will help the sellers improve their products in the future. Help us grow by sharing our products online. Happy Shopping!!
What are the best kids’ socks?
The best kids’ socks are the ones that the baby can wear year-round, in winter and summer.
What are the different kinds of kids’ socks?
Different kinds of kids’ socks are cotton socks, woollen socks, and cotton-bamboo socks. These socks can be unisex.
What is the price of the socks?
Kids’ socks may cost ₹ 500-₹ 5000. This range is variable. It might change with the season if the seller gives an offer.