Kesar, called saffron in the English language, is a spice. It has its source from the Crocus Sativus flower. The flower of the Kesar is commonly called saffron crocus.
The flower of the saffron has threads, which are dried. Saffron is a seasoning that beautiful color and fragrance. Kesar also is a coloring agent, used in food. Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world. Also, check the buyer’s guide for Best Dryfruits, Walnuts, Green Cardamom, Mamra Badam, Kaju & Khus Khus brands in India.
Top 10 Best Kesar Brands in India
Buyers Guide – Saffron or Kesar
You should consider the following factors when intending to buy the best-quality Kesar:
Types of saffron
- There are different types of Kesar. You may choose that best suits your requirements.
- Kesar is the world’s most expensive product.
- It should have a premium-quality taste and aroma.
- Otherwise, you don’t purchase value for money paid.
Pure and Natural
- The Saffron should have a natural color and pure taste.
- To check this, you must research it.
Brand of the Saffron
- Since saffron is an expensive product
- You should research and check reviews of the brand properly before buying.
Features of Kesar
- Kesar has a great many features.
- It has its own particular color, flavor, and aroma.
- When it is dispensed in the water or milk, it leaves its Kesari (reddish) color.
- This has a great many health benefits.
- So, daily intake of Kesar milk or tea is recommended.
Types of Saffron
There are different types of saffron threads.
All of these types are categorized according to their regional distribution and characteristic. Though there are various variations of the Kesar. All of these variations flow from the main four types.
These main four types include
3. Super Negin, and
How to use Kesar?
- There are many uses of Kesar.
- It is a spice that consists of little threads.
- These threads are soaked in water or milk.
- The infused color and taste into the drink are highly beneficial.
- Saffron is added to cakes, biryani, and various sweet dishes of India.
- Also, it is the main ingredient of a great many Indian Religion Festive dishes.
List of Top 10 Best Kesar Brands in India
1. Lion Saffron, Original Kashmir Lacha Kesar
A lion is a well-known brand that has offered top-class saffron.
- This is 100% natural and high-quality saffron.
- The product is safe for consumption.
- It improves the texture of the skin.
- Users have complained that the Saffron had no color.
2. Shalimar Saffron Pure Kashmir Kesar 1 Gram
Shalimar offers scented and flavored saffron at quite affordable rates.
- This is 100% natural, potent, and authentic saffron.
- It has no preservatives, colors, or additives.
- This has beautiful color and fragrance.
- Users have complained that it does not have the original color.
3. Keynote Kashmir Saffron Keshar
This is another top-quality saffron product, which has pure color and flavor.
- It is vacuum packed product, which is stored in airtight glass.
- Saffron is an export-grade material.
- This has an exotic red color and strong flavor.
- Some users have complained that the saffron did not infuse any color.
4. Keynote Kashmir Saffron Keshar
Keynote has manufactured the high-quality luxury gift box of the Kashmiri Kesar.
- This is 100% pure original saffron.
- The batch of saffron is tested and examined by top chefs.
- The gift box is packed stylishly.
- Many users have complained that the security seal was broken.
5. Baby 100% Pure World’s Finest Saffron
The baby product offers the freshest, most natural, and purest Saffron products.
- Saffron has a high-quality taste and aroma.
- The package is sealed so the product remains fresh.
- This has hygienic packaging.
- It is an overpriced product.
6. Fitness Mantra Premium ISO 3632 Certified Grade A1 Kashmir Saffron:
Fitness Mantra manufactures the tested and certified Kashmiri saffron.
- This is an organic saffron product.
- Saffron is a multi-purpose space, best for biryani and other dishes.
- It has the world’s best enchanting aroma.
- This is an overpriced saffron product.
7. UPAKARMA Pure, Natural, and Finest A++ Grade Kesar
This is 100% natural, pure, and premium-quality saffron.
- Farmers harvest this saffron by hand.
- The saffron is gluten-free, vegan, and Non-GMO product.
- It offers a great many health benefits to pregnant ladies.
- This is an expensive product.
8. Lion Pure Kashmir Lacha Saffron
This is exceptional quality natural and pure saffron, offered by the Lion.
- This has amazing benefits for the skin.
- It is safe for consumption.
- This is a cost-effective product.
- Some consumers have complained that the saffron had chemicals.
9. Mannat Kashmiri Saffron Original & Pure
Mannat is a well-established brand of spices and dried fruits. It offers high-quality Kesar.
- The packaging of the product is food-grade.
- Saffron threads are pure and fresh.
- It is a vegetarian product.
- Users have complained that it is not highly flavorful and tasty.
10. Wildvedic Naturals Afghani Saffron – 1 Gram
This is Afghanistan’s special pure and natural Kesar, delivered right at your doorstep.
- This is a premium-quality product.
- It comes packed in an airtight glass jar.
- This is hand-picked and packed.
- So, it retains a higher flavor and aroma.
- Consumers have said that the product is not 100% genuine.
Kesar is one of the world’s most expensive spices. Before buying the Saffron, you should consider a few factors such as its aroma, flavor, and taste. Saffron offers a great many health benefits to adults and elders alike. You must add it to your diet.
What is the use of Kesar?
Kesar offers a great many health benefits. It causes improve libido, mood, and sexual function as well as augments weight loss.
What is the price of Kesar?
The average price range of 1-gram Saffron ranges between 300INR to 500 INR.
Why is Kesar so expensive?
Kesar is costly because its crop is labor-intensive.
Is Baby Saffron good?
Yes. Baby Saffron is one of the best brands available in the market.
Can we drink saffron milk daily?
Yes. We can drink Saffron milk daily.