Kasuti Embroidery is an art that has long been practiced in Asia. Today, in India, women seek products decorated with this art due to their classic and ethnic look. You will find this art on women’s saris and shirts and trousers. This could be done mechanically or manually as well. The materials that have kasuki embroidery on them include cotton or tissue cotton, silk, satin, and a combination of them.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Embroidery Sarees, Phulkari embroidery, 7 sewing machines, Merritt Sewing Machines, Sewing Machine Tables, Electric Sewing Machines, Singer Sewing Machines, Usha Sewing Machines, Singer Sewing Machines, Inch Tapes, Sewing machine motors, Measuring Tapes, Dhoti Pants, Dhoti Kurta for Men, Dhoti, Dhoti salwar sets, Dhoti kurta for women, Lungi for men, Ramraj Dhoti, Ramraj Shirts, Track Pants, Track Pants for men, Tracksuits for Boys, Tracksuit for Men, Adidas Track Pants, Nike Track Pants, Track Pants for Women, tracksuits for Girls, Tracksuit for women, Jockey Track Pants, Puma Track Pants, Sports Jacket, night dress for girls, nightdress for women, nightsuits for women, cotton nighties, pushup bras, T-shirt bras, Bra & Panty sets in India.
Top 10 Best Kasuti Embroidery in India
Features of Kasuti Embroidery
- The material with Kasuti embroidery is easily damaged by machine washing. These products are preferred to wash with hands.
- Companies use different threads to perform this type of embroidery. The material of the thread could be silk or cotton.
- Elephants, pottery, flowers, and rhombus are the designs companies usually embroider on clothes, giving them a traditional look.
- The weaving style could be Ilkal and Pashmina or the thread is woven.
Types of Kasuti Embroidery
There could be the following 4 types of Kasuki embroidery clothes.
- Type 1 is the cotton and satin sari with kasuki embroidery, tassels on borders, and chikkipara work.
- Type 2 is the cotton and silk sari, with kasuki and jari work.
- Type 3 could be a purely cotton or purely silk sari with kasuki embroidery.
- The last type is Kasuki embroidery dresses. These dresses have embroidered shirts, trousers, and dupattas.
How to Consume Kasuti Embroidery?
- The fabric with kasuki embroidery on cotton and silk is very fragile. The companies recommend washing the products with such embroideries with your hands. They may allow dry cleaning as well but machine washing will damage the product.
- Secondly, the unstitched piece of blouse that comes along with the sari is in continuation with the sari’s border. Make sure you or the tailor cuts the correct length of the piece.
Buyer’s Guide for Kasuti Embroidery
- You have to be wise as a buyer. Money is not trouble. It’s your choice that matters.
- While you scroll for the products, add your favorite products to the wish list. Compare the length of the sari and the blouse.
- If it’s the first time you are buying online, prefer a returnable product.
- Once you see the product that suits the measurements and style you want, proceed to check out.
List of Top 10 Best Kasuti Embroidery in India-Buyers Guide
Here are the 1o best-embroidered pieces to consider above all. We hope this will save you time.
1. Neyge Silk and Cotton Sari
This is a complete sari with an unstitched blouse piece along with it.
- This sari is a perfect formal and informal dress.
- The borders are hand-embroidered.
- There is a 30-day return policy on this product.
- The user has to dry-clean it. This might get costly if you wear it every week.
- This sari lacks tassels on its borders. It makes it simple and too plain.
2. Generic Lasuti Sari
Here is another traditional sari for traditional lovers.
- Its price is affordable compared to others of this sort.
- This product is made only of cotton. It is the best wear for the tropical weather in India.
- A 30-day return is possible on this product.
- It is only the hand-wash type.
- There is no variety available other than 3 colors.
3. Neyga Handwoven Cotton Silk Sari
For buyers who prefer Chikkipara work, this is a product to consider.
- The sari is a good match for formal and informal gatherings.
- This is an ethnic outfit. It gives a traditional look as well.
- An unstitched piece for the blouse is also present in the package.
- The price might seem high to the buyers.
- It’s a hand wash type. Other washing styles might ruin the embroidery or fabric both.
4. Generic Cotton Tissue Sari
This is a pure cotton sari, which makes it perfect for summer.
- This sari has traditional Zari art on it.
- There are tussles on the border of the sari. It makes it more attractive.
- The blouse is green in shade. This shade matches the color of the embroidery on the sari.
- Due to its high demand, the product becomes unavailable too soon.
- It will require ironing after a wash as it is of cotton. Without ironing the sari would appear crumpled.
5. MMH Satin Border Sari
This is a reasonable sari to buy for weddings and similar informal events.
- This sari is suitable for weddings.
- The fabric is a mix of cotton and satin.
- An unstitched blouse is also present in the pack.
- The price is only reasonable when the product is placed on offer.
- It has to be dry-cleaned only. Any other method of washing might dye the sari from the dyes of the thread.
6. Generic Jari Border Sari
Buyers looking for a formal and traditional sari must consider this item.
- The borders of this sari are beautifully woven with golden threads.
- There is a variety of bright colors available.
- The price is quite reasonable with and without offers.
- It lacks Satin.
- There is no other option for washing it other than with one’s hands.
7. Neyge Kasuti Handwork Sari
This is a daily-wear sari for women who like to wear saris indoors.
- It is a good sari for formal occasions.
- A separate piece for a blouse is also available.
- There are tassels on the border with chikkipara work.
- Off the offer, the price of this sari is quite high.
- To some buyers, the design might look too plain.
8. Shubhsarini Cotton Suit for Women
This dress is made of handloom cotton.
- The dress has a shirt, trousers, and a dupatta.
- Its dupatta has ilkal border and tassels.
- There are elephants and rhombus tiles embroidered on the shirt.
- The dress has limited pieces available, due to which it is unavailable.
- Its design is quite plain for informal gatherings.
9. Roopali Dharwad Sari
Here is a sari of silk only. Women who love silk saris will love this product as well.
- This sari is made of silk only.
- It is best for informal occasions, such as weddings or family get together.
- The borders are heavily embroidered.
- There is no measurement of the sari and the blouse given.
- Tassels are lacking on the borders.
10. Mandakini Sari for Weddings
Women seeking a sari for informal occasions will find this product a good match for the upcoming wedding.
- This sari is bright red with a golden blouse.
- Its length is enough for an elderly woman and a tall young lady.
- The kasuti embroidery gives the sari a premium look.
- Dry cleaning is necessary. Machine washing might ruin the embroidery.
- Due to high demand, the product sells out too soon.
Thanks for reading this article. We hope it will help you and many other customers like you to purchase the best product available online. However, you may come up with strategies of your own that prove to work well for you. There are many other products on Amazon that you may find suitable for yourself. Your comments and reviews help us grow. Let us know how to serve you better.
Which stitch is used in Kasuti embroidery?
The stitches could be of Ilkal and Pashmina style. Sometimes jari’s work is also available. The manufacturers prefer manual stitches. However, machines also produce fine embroideries that workers operate.
What are the threads used in Kasuti?
There are silk and cotton threads that the manufacturers use for Kasuti work. These threads are easy to weave. Also, they are durable (like cotton) and shiny (like silk.) They match the fabric of the sari which gives a uniform look to the product.
What is the cost of kasuti embroidery?
The cost of Kasuti embroidery ranges from ₹1500 to ₹3000. The price may also go down due to any national occasion, such as Dewali, New Year, etc. the seller might place the product on sale as well due to which the price goes down.