If you are a person who likes to sing every now and then, you will, without a doubt, adore a good karaoke night with your buddies. But, do not worry, you still get a reasonably priced karaoke microphone and host a small karaoke party with your closest friends at the comfort of your own home.
You can buy an affordable karaoke microphone online and you can even get two and sing duets. We will be recommending some of the best and cheapest karaoke microphones that you can order today. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Karaoke systems, Bluetooth speakers, Ahuja speakers, Ahuja Amplifiers, & Audio Mixers in India.
Best 10 Karaoke Microphones Online in India
Types of karaoke mic
There are several types of karaoke microphones as well as Bluetooth speakers available. You can buy a wireless microphone, which is way easier to handle because you do not have to worry about tripping on a table in the middle of your performance. But, you can also get wired microphones if you’d like.
The dynamic type of karaoke microphones uses the magneto-dynamic technique. In other words, a small magnet in them produces a magnetic field that surrounds the coil and makes the coil vibrate. When the coil vibrates, the sound gets transmitted to the speakers.
This is the most common type of karaoke microphone that you can find online. They work on batteries, and therefore, they do not have any cable. Although, you might want to have an extra pack of batteries laying around because they might run out of power fast.
Buyer’s guide for karaoke microphones
When you are going karaoke microphone shopping,
- You should definitely pay attention to the price and the features that the microphones have.
- Wireless microphones are going to cost more, but they are definitely easier to handle than wired ones.
- If you choose to buy a karaoke microphone that is wireless and that, therefore, runs on batteries, make note of the voltage of those batteries that go into the mic.
- You can get microphones that have a holding stand to avoid holding them in your hands all the time. Karaoke microphones with stands are of course more expensive than the ones without them.
- If you are willing to shell out a lot of money and go pro, buying the whole karaoke machine may work for you. You could just relax and sing all of your worries away and not bother about disturbing your neighbors.
How does a karaoke microphone work?
- The basic function of the karaoke microphone is to transfer your voice to the speakers.
- You just get the music without the lyrics and all you have to do is sing.
- You have to connect your microphone to your DVD player or to your karaoke machine if you have one.
- The music should start as soon as you play a song, and you will be able to turn on the mic.
List of Top 10 karaoke microphones to Buy Online in India
1) Gadgetbucket WS-858 Rechargeable Wireless Karaoke Bluetooth Microphone
This microphone just perfect for all kinds of voices. It has a Bluetooth speaker built into it which means that you can start the fun right away. It is wireless and you have the ability to record your own voice with ease. This microphone uses a 2600mAh battery that can hold up to 4 hours of singing.
- These are compatible with different kinds of devices and operative systems
- It does not have a wire, so you can move around while you perform.
- The microphone is very lightweight which makes it easy to carry
- A battery can only perform for four hours before another charge.
This microphone is the perfect choice if you are looking for a mic that is easy to handle, lightweight, and just provides great quality sound.
2) VRJTEC Wireless Microphone Mic with Audio Recording and a Bluetooth Speaker
This microphone is a great choice because it is a 3-in-1 device. It is not that expensive and therefore very affordable. The only thing that sometimes bothers this microphone’s customers is that it is kind of heavy, it weighs around 1kg.
- You can record your own audio track because of the built-in Bluetooth technology
- Can be used as a portable Bluetooth speaker for music
- It has 3-in-1 technology: speaker, microphone and voice recorder
- Can work 3-5 hours when fully charged
- It is not very lightweight.
It is a great karaoke microphone if you can handle the weight.
3) TROPODUR Wireless Portable Microphone
This microphone is compatible with most devices. It has a 3.5mm jack. It is very lightweight and easy to move around with. The frequency range of it is 100HZ to 10KHz, and the battery capacity is 2600mAh. When fully charged, this microphone can hold up to 5 hours of active singing.
- It is very lightweight and easy to carry around while singing.
- It is small in size -dimensions are 30x20x10cm.
- The battery lasts very long
- It is not very well ranked by its customers.
4) ACOOSTA Karaoke Mic
Acoosta karaoke microphone is a wired microphone that has a 3m long cable. The long cable even covers large rooms, however, some customers feel that the mic would be better if it was wireless. This product is perfect for house parties and for kids.
- The company offers fast delivery within 1 day
- Does not require batteries in order to work
- Small and lightweight
- This is a wired mic with a 3m long cable.
5) ULTRA PROLINK Karaoke microphone
If you are looking for a more professional microphone, this one is right for you. It comes in a package with an amplifier. In other words, you can create your own karaoke machine at home.
- The battery can last for 10+ hours, recharges fast
- Can be connected to many other devices
6) Qualimate Wireless Microphone
This microphone is going to help you show off your amazing voice in front of your friends. It looks very modern and is available in four different colors. It has a Bluetooth speaker built into it.
- This mic can be used for audio recordings.
- It can be used as a wired microphone, and wirelessly.
7)RFV1 Bluetooth Karaoke Wireless Mike
This microphone can be used as your smartphone speaker. It looks very stylish and modern. When you buy this microphone, you will get an audio cable, USB cable, user manual, and a storage box in the package.
- Easy to use and very lightweight.
- Its battery can hold up to 8 hours of singing.
- Available only in one color – gold-bronze.
8) Mitashi Wireless Karaoke Mic
This is a portable microphone that has the echo function built into it. The echo function is amazing because it makes your voice sounds clear. It also has a speaker and is connected wirelessly to another device.
- It looks very stylish and has lights that glow when you start singing
- Connected to your smartphone or to your speakers because it has the AUX connectivity cable
- The company offers only a 6-month warranty.
9) Sonilex Bluetooth Protable Mic
This is a multifunctional microphone used as a wired microphone or wireless. If you buy it, you will receive a cable connected to it. Approximate duration of its batteries before another charge 3 to 5 hours. Another great thing is that this mic is available in many different colors,and it is very lightweight.
- The company that is selling this microphone offers a warranty policy
- Supports Bluetooth
- It has a speaker built into it so that you do not have to connect it to one
- The design is not very modern.
10) Welltech Wireless Multi-Funcional Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
This microphone is able to connect to many different devices and operating systems. It has a very strong battery that can last for eight hours. When you buy this microphone, you are going to get it in a small zipper case with a charging cable and a user manual.
- The company offers 10 days return policy if you are not satisfied with the product
- It is compatible with most of the devices and operating systems
- The battery has a capacity of 2600mAh and 8 hours of singing between charges
- A bit expensive.
How does a karaoke mic work?
Most karaoke microphones run on batteries or wirelessly. The wired ones are connected to other devices via that jack at the end of the cable.
How do I connect my karaoke microphone to my TV?
You can connect your Smart TV to your karaoke microphone via Bluetooth. Simply turn on the Bluetooth on your TV and on your mic and pair those two devices.
How do you charge a karaoke microphone?
Most of the karaoke microphones have removable batteries which you can change when they run out. Or karaoke microphones have USB ports and you charge them the same way you charge your cell phone.
How do you connect a Bluetooth mic to karaoke?
All you need to do is to turn on the microphone and turn on the Bluetooth on your other device. Search for your microphone on that other device’s screen and pair them.
In conclusion, all of these microphones are good in their own way. We hope that we have helped you choose the one that suits you the most.