Kalmegh is a plant commonly used for protecting the liver, boosting immunity, lowering blood sugar levels, managing blood pressure, and preventing arthritis. As you can see, this plant has impressive healthy properties and can help you keep your body healthy. It is also called “the king of bitter” so if you are thinking of drinking it as tea, remember to also add some honey to it so it can make it taste better.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Shatavari powder, Dikamali powder, Dhaga mishri, gomutra, Multivitamin Capsules, Multivitamin Tablets, Dry fruits, Mamra badam, khus khus, walnuts, Dry Dates, Badams, Kajus, Kalonji seeds, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, ginger powder, cardamom powder, Elaichi, Black Peppercorns, White Peppercorns, LongPepper, Black pepper powder, White Pepper Powder, Cloves, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Eliachi Powder, Cheese Powder, Isabgol online in India
Top 10 Best Kalmegh in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Kalmegh
- One important feature of this plant is given by its health properties. If you are looking to take better care of yourself, or you have some health issues that can be cured with the help of this amazing plant, you should give it a try.
- Another thing to keep in mind is the bitter taste. If you will buy capsules, you won’t be bothered by the taste, but if you are buying leaves to make some kalmegh tea, it will require some sugar or honey added. Or, if you like bitter tastes, you can, of course, drink it as it is.
Types of Kalmegh
- You can find kalmegh in various forms. The first one is dried leaves.
- You can use them to prepare healthy tea. Then, you can also find it in capsule form, simple dietary supplements that will keep your liver and blood healthy.
- The third type of kalmegh is juice.
- You can simply drink juice that has this plant among its ingredients.
- And finally, you can also find powder on the market. The powder needs to be mixed with warm water and ingested according to the instructions.
How to use Kalmegh?
- Depending on the chosen type, you will have multiple ways of using kalmegh.
- If you buy kalmegh tea, simply prepare an infusion by putting it into some boiling water and keeping it on the stove until only a quarter of the water quantity remains.
- For kalmegh capsules, take the supplement as per the instructions.
- If you bought powder, as mentioned before, you need to mix it with warm water, and if you got the juice version, you will just drink it when you feel like it.
Buyer’s Guide for Kalmegh
- One thing to keep in mind is to talk to your doctor about your decision of buying this plant for its health properties.
- Your doctor knows best if you should be supplementing your dietary nutrients with kalmegh and if your medical condition requires it.
- Also, make sure to always read the instructions and information that come within the package and follow them thoroughly.
- Moreover, do not use kalmegh if you are pregnant or lactating, and ask your doctor when you can start taking it.
List of Top 10 Best Kalmegh in India-Buyers Guide
1. BSD Organics Kalmegh
The first item on our list is the product from BSD Organics. This one can be prepared into a powder, mixed with water, and consumed as a healthy drink. This 200 grams bag can be used along with Ashwagandha.
- It’s a large bag and you will be able to use it for a long;
- This product has lots of health benefits, such as supporting the liver and boosting immunity;
- You can prepare it any way you like.
- You need to consult your doctor before using this, as some clients were sick after drinking this herbal infusion;
- It needs to be powdered before consuming it and it will be bitter.
2. Bixa Botanical Kalmegh
Next on our list is the powder from Bixa Botanical. You will simply need to mix a teaspoon of this powder with warm water and consume it daily or as per your doctor’s instructions.
- It supports the proper function of the liver;
- The powder is of great quality and isn’t mixed with anything else;
- It has great effects on your health.
- It’s too bitter and you can’t add much water;
- You can’t buy a bigger package so that you can use it for longer.
3. Carmel Organics Powder
Carmel Organics also came up with some useful kalmegh powder. This one has a 370 grams bag and can be mixed with water to make a tonic.
- It is from sustainable sourcing and GMO-free;
- The powder is kosher and suitable for most customers;
- This powder helps get rid of toxins in the blood.
- The powder is bitter, and should be mixed with honey for a better taste;
- The price is a bit high.
4. Organic India Capsules
This time, the kalmegh from Organic India comes in capsule form. You should take one to two capsules per day for the best results.
- Kalmegh has great properties, such as liver detoxification and anti-viral properties;
- It is an ayurvedic medicine;
- You won’t need to worry about the taste, as capsules are easy to swallow.
- They should have a 500 mg concentration;
- They only come in a pack of one.
5. Birju Mahavir Kalmegh
This Birju Mahavir chirayata product comes again in a dried form and you can use it to prepare healthy tonics. Mix it with water for the best way of using it.
- It’s great for immune support
- The product comes in a 400 grams bag
- The powder can also be turned into a face mask.
- It’s not suitable for pregnant women
- The taste isn’t great.
6. Hugh Juice
This next product on our list is a kalmegh juice, suitable for drinking in the morning. You need to shake and open the 100 ml bottle, and it is ready to serve.
- It’s easy to use, you just need to drink it every morning;
- The health benefits are great, as it helps with energy and boosts immunity;
- It comes in a pack of 24 bottles.
- The juice is still bitter;
- It is expensive, over 1000 Rs.
7. Baidyanath Herbal Syrup
The product from Baidyanath Herbal comes in a syrup form. You simply need to ingest the syrup daily for the best results.
- It detoxifies the liver and helps with blood glucose regulation;
- Being a syrup, it won’t taste that bitter;
- It’s an ayurvedic medicine.
- It comes in a small bottle;
- You cannot return the product or get a refund.
8. Wellness agro kalmegh
This next item on our list is also a type of juice. You need to store it in a cool place and drink it for 18 months.
- It’s a 500 ml bottle;
- The health benefits are great;
- It also has other plants such as aloe vera.
- It’s too pricey;
- It will expire before 18 months.
9. Yamuna Pharmacy Kalmegh
The following product from the Yamuna comes in capsule form. You should take one-two capsule daily.
- They help with liver and skin health;
- You won’t feel the bitter taste of the kalmegh, since you will simply swallow the capsule;
- The product will last for two months if you take one daily.
- It’s not returnable;
- You can’t buy them in packs.
10. Zandu kalmegh
Finally, the kalmegh from Zandu comes in capsules. You need to take one capsule every day.
- It helps with boosting immunity;
- There are no added flavors;
- It promotes liver health.
- It’s more expensive than other capsule variations on this list;
- There are no bigger packs for this product.
As you have seen, kalmegh has lots of health benefits. You can expect it to be bitter, but, if you can take on the taste, you will be rewarded with great tonus for your body. It helps with liver diseases, it’s great for when you have a cold and it will give you a high level of energy.
Choose the right type of product for you, as you can buy dried kalmegh, juices or syrups, or even capsules. Remember to always talk to your practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- What is Kalmegh good for?
Kalmegh is great for improving liver function and immunity. You can use it when you have a cold, or if you have diabetes, for regulating blood sugar levels. It’s great for boosting energy and for clearer shiny skin.
- Which part of the Kalmegh plant is used?
Usually, the leaves are used for preparing powder or capsules.
- What is the cost of kalmegh?
The price for kalmegh can vary from 200 Rs to over 1000 Rs, it only depends on the quantity in the pack and the form in which it comes. Usually, simply dried products are cheaper than syrups or juices.