Kachi Ghani oil which is often called mustard oil is nothing but the oil that is unrefined. People consider mustard oil as one of the healthiest oils to use for cooking. One of the main reasons why these oils got so much popularity is because of their purity and properties like vitamin-laden, antibacterial and antioxidant. These oils are made by using the “cold press” extraction in which mustard oil and mustard seeds are crushed at low temperatures. This way the natural properties, antioxidants, and essential oils are retained in the oil. Also, check the buyers guide for the best cold-pressed groundnut oil, Coconut oil, Gingelly oil & jaborandi Oil in India
Top 10 Best Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil in India
Features of Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil
- As mustard oil goes through a “cold press” process, it takes out oil from seeds and becomes healthier.
- Because of these processes, some of the important, organic, and raw properties of oil remain inside the oil.
- Kachi Ghani oils contain unsaturated fats and oils to the maximum value of 15 as per FSS regulations.
- The acid value of the oil gives the idea of the age of the oil whereas the refractive index talks about the rancidity in edible oil.
- Because every mustard oil comes with its developed features, it should be in food-grade packing material.
Types of Kachi Ghani Mustard Oils
- When it comes to sensitive oils like kachi Ghani oils, they can be differentiated into two.
- There are two types of fatty acids that our body cannot manufacture and therefore should come from an outside source.
- These fatty acids are omega-6 which is linoleic acid and omega-3 that is alpha-linolenic.
- Both types of fatty acids are very essential as they help to control blood pressure, hormones and build cell membranes.
Buyer’s guide for Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil
- The mustard oil should be in food-grade packing material, so don’t forget to check the packaging of the oil.
- The material of the packaging should not affect the properties of the oil.
- Check if the packaging is reusable or recyclable or not as it should be.
- Check if each bottle of the oil is labeled with name and type, net quantity, name of manufacture, trademark if any, batch number, month-year of manufacture, green dot, MRP, and nutritional information.
- Also, it is important that the packaging has “free from argemone oil” on it.
How to use Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil
- It is always beneficial to consume such oils by mixing different kachi Ghani oils.
- It is advisable to use a combination of oils either by blending or by rotation.
- When you heat the oil, it is important to know that the oil might change its texture, color, taste, and nutrition properties.
- That is why the oil should not reach its smoking point or else a lot of nutrients will be destroyed and can even form harmful compounds.
- Kachi Ghani oil is very useful for heart health and skin health. It acts as an antibacterial, antifungal, digestive aid, and respiratory aid.
List of Top 10 Best Kachi Ghani Mustard Oils in India Buyers Guide
1. FORTUNE Pure Mustard Oil, 1L
FORTUNE Pure Mustard oil is rich in Omega 3 and 6. It is high in Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and contains a strong aroma. It is made from cold-pressed technology using finished mustard seeds.
- It is a 100% pure oil
- It is rich in vitamins A, E, and Beta Carotene
- The oil is Cholesterol free
- The color is very black.
- Comes with medium quality.
2. Dhara Mustard Oil, 1L
Dhara Oil is fortified. It is a healthy oil that gives you a sharp taste and aroma. It is perfect to add to any northern cuisines.
- It is hygienic
- Gives you benefits of vitamin A & D2
- It comes with the unique low absorb technology
- Can appear to be adulterated
- Fatty acids can be unhealthy
3. Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil by Emami, 1L
Kachi Ghani mustard oil is rich in vitamin A, E, and D. It is a healthy and tasty soyabean oil and it can give you a strong and rich taste.
- It offers pure and authentic kachi ghani oil
- This is made with good quality mustard seeds
- It has pure and strong natural pungency.
- Packaging might not be good.
- Contains higher fat than other oils.
4. Organic Mustard Oil by NATURELAND ORGANICS, 1L
Natureland Organic oil is cold-pressed kachi Ghani pure mustard oil. This oil is perfect for a daily healthy and energetic life.
- Can be used to fry vegetables.
- It helps to stimulate the appetite.
- It can treat cracked heels and brittle nails
- It is halal certified.
- It rates a lot of foam
5. Healthy Kachi Ghani Oil by Bail Kolhu, 5L
This mustard oil is a healthy cooking oil that also gives the best aroma. It is cold-pressed oil and gives a recognizable pungent smell.
- It is 100% pure
- The oil gives assured quality
- It is all-natural and cholesterol-free
- The picture might not match the product
- It has medium quality.
6. Engine Brand Mustard oil, 1L
Engine mustard oil is a grade-1 certified oil. It is free from adulteration and has the highest pungency level with no additives.
- Pure and natural oil
- Comes with real kachi Ghani qualities
- No additives were used in the extraction
- It is very expensive
- Packaging might be bad
7. Virgin Kachi Ghani Oil by Farm Naturelle, 915ml
Farm Naturelle mustard oil is made with cold-pressed processes. It gives 100% purity and is made without any added flavor or color or chemical.
- No added preservatives.
- The oil is good for the heart.
- It is excellent for skin glow.
- The texture might be a bit odd
- It is a bit overpriced.
8. Mustard Oil by Asli Kachi Ghani, 200ML
Asli Kachi Ghani mustard oil is perfect to prepare tasty recipes and pickles without any harmful chemicals. It gives you a rich aroma and delicious taste.
- The oil is made with any type of filtering.
- Odor is not very strong.
- It gives a rich aroma and taste.
- It might not come with complete purity.
- The oil is a bit expensive.
9. Black Mustard Oil by Anveshan
This is a black kachi Ghani mustard oil made with a cold-pressed process. It helps in good blood circulation and gives relief from cold and cough.
- It helps to protect against infection
- It is good for blood circulation.
- The oil is a good source of MUFA
- The smell is not pungent like pure mustard oil
- It contains a mild aroma and taste.
10. Kachi Ghani Oil by Himalayan, 1L
Himalayan Kachi Ghani oil is cold-pressed pungent mustard oil. It is better than most commercial brands. With high quality in oil, it also gives a delicious taste to your food.
- It is a hygienic oil.
- It has a high pungency and a good aroma.
- Made with quality mustard seeds
- Odor can be very strong.
- It comes with a medium-quality product.
Kachi Ghani mustard oil contains fatty acids that are essential to keep our body’s cholesterol level in control. Many brands offer a good quality mustard oil that is good for both health and delicious taste.
Is Kachi Ghani mustard oil good for health?
Kachi Ghani mustard oil is nothing but oil that is not refined. Unrefined oils are chemical-free and that is why it is good for health.
What is the price of mustard oil 1 L?
The minimum price of 1 L Kachi Ghani mustard oil is Rs. 81 which can go max to Rs.113.
Which Kachi Ghani mustard oil is best?
No matter which brand you select, the oil that is free from high fatty acids is generally better to buy. Fortune mustard oil is usually high in demand in the market.