A juicer machine is a device used to extract juices from fruits and other types of vegetables. It does this by squeezing or grinding the fruit to drain out its liquid content. They can also crush fruits to bring out the juice inside while separating the remaining pulp from the juice produced. They are very efficient to have for people who love drinking juice as they can be portable or permanently.
Top 10 Best Juicer Machines in India
Features of Juicer Machine
- The juicer machine features an entry, a processing unit, and an outlet.
- The entry is either a jar or a tube that’s fastened atop a processing unit which is a spinning blade or auger.
- This depends on if the juicer is the cutting or crushing or grinding type. the outlet then releases the extracted juice.
- Some have two outlets to release the juice and the pulp left from the source.
Types of Juicer Machines
- The centrifugal juicer uses a spinning blade with a sharp edge that spins at fast speeds, shredding the fruit and separating the juice from the pulp.
- The masticating juicer crushes the fruit when it is passed through its chute with an auger and then squeezes the pulp to separate the juice.
- The triturating juicer has gears that crush and grind the material, separating the juice while pushing away the pulp.
How to use Juicer Machine?
- First, you place the fruit or vegetable in the chute.
- You then proceed to shred, grind, crush or squeeze the fruit or vegetables as they pass through it, depending on the type of juicer used.
- You can then separate the juice from the pulp.
- You collect the juice in a jar or cup as it flows out an outlet, while the remaining pulp is directed to a separate outlet to collect.
Buyers guide for Juicer Machine
- The kind of fruit or vegetable intended for juicing determines the type of juicer to get.
- Some with harder make like carrots and apples are preferably used by centrifugal juicers while the softer ones are used by the other two.
- Secondly, the amount of time needed for the juicing process to complete, the amount of juice it produces, and well how easy it is to use, assemble and disassemble.
List of Top 10 Best Juicer Machines in India Buyers Guide
1. BTC INDIA HPJ Aluminum Hand Press Juicer
Aluminum hand-pressed juicer. With a plastic glass jug and additional grip handle for easier use and management. Made with food-grade aluminum LM-6 with plastic grip, electroplated hard steel, and high-grade glass.
- it does not require electrical or battery power
- The Unit is easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Made of high-grade materials that make it sturdy and durable
- Requires physical effort to juice fruits or vegetables, which makes it difficult for hard fruits.
- you need to adjust the handle after a few uses as it tends to shift peruse.
2. Prestige PCJ 7.0
This is a well-designed Centrifugal Juicer meant for juicing hard fruit and vegetables. Its efficient 500watt power motor and the slow but precise juicing system make for producing concentrated juice from any fruit or vegetable. And its Safe dual locking system ensures effective control at all times.
- It has sharp blades that effortlessly cut fruits and vegetables be they hard or soft.
- Optimum power consumption for elongated time with its 500watt power motor
- Easy assemble and dismantle the jug for easy use and cleaning.
- It does not properly separate the juice from the pulp and sometimes ejects both in recognizable quantities.
- It vibrates and jumps while juicing and may need two people to properly operate and hold in place.
3. Crystal Plastic Xpress Handy Juicer
The crystal plastic express handy juicer is the most portable juicer on the market. Easy to use, maintain, and clean.
- So easy to operate that even children can use it efficiently
- Very easy to clean and maintain and carry around effortlessly.
- Perfected for small fruits like oranges, grapes, mangoes, lemons, etc
- It is slippery making it difficult to use and handle properly
- Seeds and small plastic pieces can sometimes mix with the extracted juice.
4. Havells Stilus 500 Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder
This juicer is a marvel of a product with various features. Like a Fruit filter and sliding spout to ensure efficient juicing and delivery upon completion. Break-resistant polycarbonate jars with non-slip technology to ensure it doesn’t move around when juicing. And Large pulp containers to ensure an efficient juicing process.
- it comes with 4 jars of varying sizes for the varying amount of juice extracted
- optimum production with its precision cutting speed with stainless steel blades and 500w motor
- quality materials used for its production ensure a long-lasting effect.
- you have to clean the blades regularly as they tend to rust over time.
- the motor tends to make the process very noisy when juicing
5. Bajaj JEX Juicer
This is a wonderful Bajaj juice machine. This comes with a 500watt motor with stainless steel mesh for efficient cutting of fruits and vegetables. Dual speed control and lock for better safety and easier control.
- The stainless steel Cutter is easy to remove and clean
- The Speed variations allow for better fruit or vegetable processing control and better juice production
- This machine extracts juice in large quantities
- to juice efficiently, large loads have to be cut down to smaller sizes before they can be fed to the machine
- Intensive cleaning is needed on all parts after each juicing process
6. PHILIPS Citrus Press Juicer
A manual juicer device with an easy two-way rotational operation for efficient juice production. Adjustable sieves allow for the selection of the level of pulpiness of juice and a transparent jar that allows quantity monitoring.
- Maximum extraction with its two-way rotation
- Can select levels of pulpiness of juice with sieve adjusters
- The small size allows for portability making it very good for travel purposes.
- Difficulty to disassemble for cleaning after use
- Low quality plastic used in localized production
7. NutriPro Bullet Juicer Mixer Grinder
The Nutripro ballet is a Juicer as well as a blender. Made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene and stainless steel blades and a powerful 400-watt engine. It excels in the production of smooth paste and excellent juice.
- Excellent for juicing and blending purposes
- Excellent performance rate with its powerful engine and swift juicing speed
- Very easy to use and to clean
- Tends to overheat and produce fumes after short use
- the machine requires cooldown periods is required after each use.
8. TIME SOON Portable Electric USB Juice Maker
A lightweight portable juicer for everyday use anywhere. It comes with an internal rechargeable battery that is universally compatible with multiple power sources. It is easy to clean and maintain
- Highly Portable making it excellent for travel or local use
- rechargeable batteries compatible with laptops, direct power sources, or even power banks.
- Can grind and blend at the same time
- Blades cannot cut fruits efficiently
- The jar is not very sturdy making it prone to leakage if mishandled
9. Ardith Hand Juicer
This juicer is highly effective with Fruits and Vegetables. Made of impact-resistant abs plastic and a Steel Handle Vacuum Locking System. Easily detachable parts for cleaning and better maintenance.
- the parts are easy to dismantle and clean
- the lightweight design allows it to separate liquid from waste
- high-grade quality material is used in the production to ensure durability.
- manual operation needed
- locking mechanism sometimes has problems
10. Voltonix Aluminium Manual Juicer
Alloy Fruit Hand Squeezer is easy to use and effective for high juice production. With high-grade materials for durability and efficient handling.
- Easy and effective to use
- Gives more juice content
- Durable, sturdy, and long-lasting
- The material is made from aluminum alloy, not stainless steel.
- Expensive for the product
A juicer is a convenient item to own for juice lovers. The purpose intended for the juicer decides which operational type to choose. Whether for travel (portable and usually manual) or permanent placement in a kitchen (usually automated). The type of fruit or vegetables determines which type to get as some juicers properly process general fruits and others deal with specific kinds. A wise informed choice is necessary for a satisfactory purchase.
What is a juicer used for?
A juicer is a device used to extract liquid juices from fruits and vegetables. There are various types. The centrifugal, masticating, and triturating juicers each with a different ability to slice, grind and crush fruits and vegetables to get the juice within. Each has differences based on the amount of juice produced and the time taken to extract them. Some are also hand-operated and others have motors that automate the process.
What is the best juicer to buy?
The price of the juicers differs based on if it is manual or automated. Manual juicers go from 270 rupees to 1380 rupees and automated juicers go from 1880 to 5490 rupees. Again, the price varies depending on the brand and the type. The combination of what the user wants will determine the product the user wants and as such, the best price for it.