Jockey thermal wear is mostly made of high-quality microfibers & liked by the buyers. The material is gentle when in direct contact with skin. Regardless of whether you’re planning to go camping, hiking, travelling, or living in an area where the climate is extremely chilly, you will need to have the right set of clothing & thermal wear to keep your body warm in those conditions.
Wearing multiple layers of clothing is an easy way of keeping your body warm. However, wearing a lot of layers can become uncomfortable and can prevent you from moving your body freely. The best and ideal way to prevent yourself from freezing and at the same time being able to move freely without discomfort is to wear a pair of Jockey thermals.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Jockey Boxers, Jockey Panties, Jockey Shorts, Jockey T-Shirts, Jockey Vests, Jockey Track Pants, Jockey Underwear for Men, Men’s Underwear, Push-up Bras, Ziwame Bras, Underwire Bras, Clovia Bras, Lace Bras, bra & panty sets, bikini sets, breast pads, feeding Bras, T-shirt Bra, Sexy Nightdress for Women, Short Nighty, Cotton Nighty, Night Dress for Girls, Night Suit for Women, Swimsuit for Women, Boxer Briefs, Honeymoon Dresses in India.
Top 10 Best Jockey Thermal Wear in India
Buyers Guide – Jockey Thermal set
Before purchasing a pair of Jockey thermal wear, it is important to consider some factors. This is important because you might not be comfortable with the product you purchase
So pay close attention to the suggestions below:
- Before anything else, the first thing to consider is the material of the thermal wear.
- This is something one should not neglect or underestimate.
- Various manufacturers use multiple or single fabrics for better insulation, however, they usually compromise on the factor of gentleness on the body.
- Thermal wear made of wool is gentle on the skin and keeps the body warm, however, they are slightly expensive.
- Whereas, thermal wear made of synthetic fabric is lightweight and cheaper and offers the same level of warmth.
- It is also very important to make sure that the size of the thermal wear fits perfectly on your body.
- Sizes that are too tight or loose will cause discomfort and not allow the body to move freely.
- Moreover, if you buy a loose size, you will have trouble with wearing the top layer of clothing on the thermal wear.
- Jockey thermal wear is available in two common styles, single-piece, and two-piece (top and bottom).
- The single-piece is slightly warmer and lighter in weight compared to a two-piece, however, they are not that durable.
- Whereas two-piece thermal wear is long-lasting and thicker.
- However, two-piece thermals can be a problem in terms of fitting perfectly on the body for some people.
Features of a Jockey Thermal set
Jockey thermal wear is mostly made of high-quality microfibers. This material is gentle when in direct contact with skin. Unlike regular fabrics such as cotton,
- Jockey thermal wear has non-absorbent properties.
- It does not retain water, or even sweat, alternately, it rapidly removes moisture from your skin.
- The properties of these materials allow them to assist in saving the body energy and stabilizing its temperature.
- These are light in weight, thus making them more practical to wear as a base layer under other clothing.
- It does not add weight or burden on the body, moreover, even if it gets wet it does not add weight to the clothing.
- The quality of the material is designed to fit perfectly on the body allowing complete flexibility in moving the body.
Types of Jockey Thermal Wear
There are countless fabrics used for making Jockey thermal wear. The most common and widely available ones in the market are listed below.
- These are made with pure cotton and are primarily thicker and heavier in weight.
- These properties make it capable of retaining body heat.
- Despite being heavy, it has a soft cotton texture that feels gentle on the skin. However, such thermal wear is not successful in retaining sufficient body heat for long hours.
- These made with polyester are progressively getting famous as they are less expensive
- And holds a great deal of warmth inside the body.
- Another additional advantage of thermal wear made of polyester is that they hold sweat in and will keep you warm in chilly conditions outdoors as well as indoors.
- Thermal wear is made from sheep wool known to be the softest material for the body.
- It’s a given that the warm clothing produced using fleece or a mix of fleece with manufactured filaments offers more warmth, contrasted with cotton or polyester ones.
Why Jockey Thermals is preferred by Buyers?
- The principle of Jockey thermals is based on the functioning of insulation.
- These are made with materials that act as an added layer for insulation between the body and the piece of clothing.
- The materials retain a very minimum volume of moisture released from the body allowing instant drying and airflow regulation in the insulating layer.
- The fabric is firmly sewn and firmly weaved and this is how they retain & prevents heat which is produced by the body from escaping.
- The additional layer of polyester on the inner surface assists in better retention of moisture helping to maintain an overall dry skin.
- Cotton thermal wears fail to provide insulation when they become wet.
- Whereas, thermal wear made of wool is successful at allowing insulation even when wet.
- Besides, wool is a reliable material and widely preferred for its fire-resistant properties.
List of Top 8 Jockey Thermal sets in India Buyers Guide
Without the need for piling up layers of clothes on your body and suffocating yourself, a pair of Jockey thermal wear ought to do the job.
1. Jockey Men’s Cotton Thermal Vest:
This product is a single piece of the vest for men available in two colours – charcoal melange and off-white. The vest is finely weaved and knitted which makes it a perfect thermal wear for insulation.
It consists of various fabric materials cotton (56%), polyester (21%), and viscose (23%). The vest is tailor-fit made.
- Jockey Thermal Vest has quality stitching and weaving
- Made with quality fabrics (gentle on the skin)
- It is available in size, extra small, small, medium, large, and extra-large.
- The size guide might not be accurate for some
2. Jockey Men’s Cotton Thermal Long Pant:
This is a single piece of thermal pants from the Jockey brand & for adults. It is available in two different colour shades – off-white and charcoal melange.
The product is very comfortable and allows for extreme ease of body movement. And the material of the product is made of cotton (56%), viscose (23%), and polyester (21%).
- Jockey Thermal Long Pant is finely knitted with details to ensure a perfect fit on the body.
- Elastane cuffs (prevent from rolling up)
- High-quality material
- Slightly tighter from the bottom
3. Jockey Boys Thermal Top:
It is a single-piece full-sleeve thermal top for boys made by Jockey. The vest is closely knitted and weaved making it suitable for insulation during harsh weather conditions.
It is available in sizes for kids between the ages of 3-12. The material used for this full sleeve thermal top is premium combed cotton (100%).
- Jockey Thermal Top comes in two shades – charcoal and off-white.
- This is a long-sleeve top
- Made with premium combed cotton material
- The size chart may not be accurate
4. Jockey Boys Thermal Bottom:
This is a single-piece long thermal pants for boys. The long thermal pants are finely knitted and weaved which makes them ideal for insulation purposes during chilly weather. The long pants are available for kids aged 3-12 years.
- Jockey Long Thermal Pant is available in two distinct colours – white & charcoal melange.
- The material of the long pants is 100%) combed cotton.
- Soft and lightweight
- Might slip from the waist for some kids
5. Jockey Men’s Cotton Thermal Set:
It is a two-piece set for men available in grey colour & made with polyester (21%), viscose (23%), and cotton (56%). It is available in sizes, small, medium, and extra-large.
- Jockey Thermal Set is made with cotton, polyester, and viscose material.
- It is a soft and lightweight set that is knitted & weaved for maximum insulation.
- Affordable one
- Only available in small, medium, and extra-large sizes
6. Jockey Boys’ Thermal Top KT02 Charcoal Melange:
This two-piece wear is available in charcoal melange colour. It is light in weight and soft on the skin. This inexpensive product is available for kids 7-8 years old.
- Jockey Boy’s Thermal Wear is made with 100% premium cotton material.
- This is a two-piece set for boys
- It is closely knitted for optimum body insulation.
- Only available for kids aged 7-8 years
7. Jockey Men’s Miyabi Thermal Vest:
This is a single piece of full sleeve thermal wear vest for men. It is 2 pieces set for men & available in two colours – black & winter white. It is made with high-quality Miyabi fibre which makes it ideal for insulation.
The material composition is Miyabi acrylic (65%), viscose (28%), and spandex (7%). The product is available in sizes, small, medium, large, and extra-large.
- Jockey Thermal Vest made with high-quality Miyabi fibre
- This full sleeve vest is a tailor-fit type material.
- The round neck is too deep
8. Jockey Men’s Tailored Fit Thermal Top:
This is a single-piece full-sleeve thermal top for men made by Jockey. The full sleeve top is available in only the back colour. The long sleeve is made for heat insulation and retention for cold weather. The material composition of this product is Miyabi (65%), micro-polyester (28%), and spandex (7%).
- Jockey Men’s Thermal Top finely stitched fabric (Miyabi, micro-polyester, and spandex)
- The long sleeve vest was closely weaved and knitted
- The size chart provided is not completely accurate
The principle of Jockey thermal wear is based on the functioning of insulation. These are made of materials that act as an added layer for insulation between the body and the piece of clothing.
Before purchasing a pair of Jockey thermal wear, it is important to consider the mentioned factors such as fabric, proper fit, and style as you might not be comfortable with the product.
What is the cost of Jockey thermals?
The price of Jockey thermals varies based on the sizes and whether they are single or two-piece sets. The Jockey Thermal price for a single piece of top or pants for adults ranges from 500- 700 Indian rupees. The price for a single piece for kids ranges between 300-400 Indian rupees.
Is Jockey thermal wear the best?
Jockey is one of the best brands for underwear, especially thermal wear. Jockey products are widely available and preferred by people around the world. The quality of their products is long-lasting and is available at reasonable prices.