The bras are important for giving support and shape to the breasts. If you don’t wear the right bra, it will ruin your breast shape and your dress will not look good on you. So buy the bras of a good brand. Here, we will review different bras of the famous brand “Jockey”. It is a USA brand that was launched back in 1876.
The brand is currently working in more than 140 countries and is selling the world’s best products. They are dealing with all types of lingerie, undergarments, towels, sportswear, Tracksuits, and much more. If you are a teenager and are a beginner in buying a bra for yourself, then keep reading the article. Here is a lot of stuff for you to help you.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Push up Bras, Ziwame Bras, Underwire Bras, Clovia Bras, Lace Bras, bra & panty sets, bikini sets, breast pads, feeding Bras, T-shirt Bra, Sexy Nightdress for Women, Short Nighty, Cotton Nighty, Night Dress for Girls, Night Suit for Women, Swimsuit for Women, Boxer Briefs, Jockey Boxers, Jockey Panties, Jockey Underwears, Honeymoon Dresses in India.
Top 10 Best Jockey bra Varieties in India
Types of Jockey Bra
There are so many different types of bras but we will discuss a few that are important.
- These bras have thick or thin pads to provide coverage and hide nipples under tight and thin dresses.
- Girls who have small breasts size also use them to increase the size of their breasts.
- These bras have an underwire to support and uplift the breasts.
- These bras are mostly used by women having saggy or heavy breasts to give them a good shape.
- These bras don’t have shoulder straps to hold them.
- They have a silicon under-wire that gives support to keep firm the bra.
- These bras are suitable for shoulder tops and shoulder-baring dresses.
- These bras have thin straps that give a rounded shape to the breasts.
- The straps are wide enough to hide the bra under deep neck clothes.
- These are hick bras having good coverage and wide straps.
- These are suitable for wearing during the workout and running.
Buyer’s guide for Jockey bra
- It is very important to measure your cup size and waist when you go to buy a bra.
- Breast size may change after some time so buying the correct size is important.
- Different types of bras are available, some are for regular use and some are for special purposes. So first keep the purpose in mind.
- The bras can be padded or non-padded, wired or non-wired.
- Buy according to your need and choice.
- Wired bras are not comfortable for daily use so don’t buy that as a regular bra.
- The shoulder straps and beneath straps must provide good support to the bra.
- It must be according to your size and must have some front coverage.
How to use a Jockey bra?
- The bras are worn under the dresses to support the breast and hide the nipples.
- Keep the cups of the bra on your breasts.
- Wear the shoulder straps and fit the cups on your breasts.
- Then tie the hooks present at the backside according to your fitting.
List of Top 10 Best Jockey bra Varieties in India-Buyers Guide
1. Jockey Women’s Cotton Full Coverage Shaper Bra
Jockey Bra is a very comfortable bra that has 92 percent and 8percent Lycra stretchable material. This is a non-padded and wireless bra that is super comfortable for whole-day use. It has soft straps that are very comfortable and adjustable. This bra gives extra support from the back and cups.
- The straps are very soft and don’t leave any marks on the shoulders.
- The sizes fit perfectly and the bra is very good for daily use for women having heavy breasts.
- Some customers faced the problem in size when they brought the product from Amazon.
2. Jockey Women’s Cotton Beginners Bra
Jockey bra is also a very comfortable bra from jockey that has 92 percent cotton and 8 percent elastane material. Due to this fabric, it is super comfortable and has very good elasticity. The bra has double layers of molded cups that provide support so is suitable for beginners. The straps are adjustable and have tape beneath to hold them at their position. It has a wire-free soft band that leaves no marks.
- It is a very good product by Jockey that is available in multi colors.
- It is super comfortable and easy to use for teenagers and new bra users.
- It is very elastic so they fall from the shoulders.
- The material is not very good.
3. Jockey Women’s Cotton Seamless Shaper Bra
Jockey bra is a cotton-based bra by Jockey having some percentage of Lycra material. It is a light, soft, and wireless bra that is suitable for the whole day. The cups are non-padded, seamless, and have medium coverage. The bra has double padded cups and shape panels at the sides of the cups to give extra support.
- It is available only for 390 rupees that is very affordable.
- The quality of the bra is very good and is comfortable even in summers.
- The problem with this bra is that its sizes vary from the bras of the same size as other brands.
4. Jockey Women’s Cotton Soft Cup Bra
Jockey bra indicates that it is a super soft bra that is made from 92 percent cotton and 8percent Lycra material. The cups are double-layered, seamless, and molded so have good support. Its design is a little different from other bras because of the camisole front neck to give extra coverage. The straps are adjustable, super soft, and very easy to use.
- It is very comfortable for the summer season because it absorbs sweat without sicking o the skin.
- The fitting of the bra is very good if you get the right size in this brand.
- The quality is slightly low and the lower band loses after some time.
5. Jockey Women’s Cotton Padded Active Bra
Jockey bra is a padded bra that is made from good quality cotton and 6 percent Lycra. The bra is unique because of having moisture move and stay fresh treatments to prevent moisture and microbial growth. Because of its antimicrobial nature, it gives a fresh and odorless feeling throughout the day. It is a wireless bra having removable pads.
- The bra has a slip-on racerback that allows free shoulder movement.
- It also has wide straps to provide extra coverage and support.
- This is very suitable for women having heavy breasts because it fully covers them.
- It is not good if you use it during heavy activities and exercises.
- Some customers were not satisfied with its packaging.
6. Jockey Women’s Cotton Non-Wired Padded Bra
It is another product by Jockey that is made from cotton and Lycra. It is a thinly padded bra that is good for normal use. The fabric is super combed cotton and stretchable.
- It is a very comfortable bra and the material is soft.
- The bra fits very well and is very durable if you follow the instruction of using and washing it.
- The strap is thinner so have some difficulty in support.
- Customers are complaining about its packaging.
7. Jockey Women’s Cotton Slip-on Active Bra
It is a non-padded, ultra-soft, and seamless bra by Jockey that is made from pure cotton and some Lycra. The bra has super combed stretchable fabric. It has moisture move treatment to prevent sweating. This also has an antimicrobial treatment to keep it fresh all day. It has wide straps and high front coverage.
- The material of the bra is very good.
- If you find your right size, it will fit very well.
- Here is a problem in finding a perfect size.
8. Jockey Women’s Cotton Crop Top
Jockey bra is also a very good quality bra that is 95percent cotton. It has a double-layered front panel to provide good coverage. The bra is of good quality and has concealed under-band.
- The cloth quality is very good and is very suitable to wear in the summers. You can use it as loungewear or while workout.
- The elastic of the bra is tight.
- Its neck is narrow so you cannot wear it with all dresses.
9. Jockey Women’s Seamless Non-Padded Non-Wired Bra
Jockey bra is another product by Jockey that is 92% cotton and 8% spandex. It is a non-wired and non-padded bra available at an affordable price of rupees 489. You must have to use and wash it with care and must follow the instructions by the seller.
- The bra is very soft and comfortable.
- We didn’t find anything bad about the quality of this bra.
10. Jockey Women’s Bra
Jockey bra is a set of 2 bras by Jockey available on Amazon. Both are made up of 92% cotton and 8% Lycra. It has super combed elastane material and is available in funky colors too so you can say it is fashion essentials. You can get this pack for 926 rupees.
- The quality, fit, and colors of the bras are very good.
- We didn’t find anything bad about these bras.
The bras are the important thing to buy for yourself. So don’t take it for granted, read the article and buy the best Jockey bra for yourself.
What is the price of a jockey bra?
They are of different prices depending on the types and quality of the bra. You can get it for 400 rupees and the price can be extended to 1000 for good bras of the same brand.
Are jockey bras good?
Yes, they are very good bras. We also have reviewed some of their bras in the article, you can check them.
Which bra is best for daily use?
Wireless, non-padded, and cotton bras are the best for regular use. You also can go with strapless and sports bras, they are also good.
Can we wear padded bra daily?
It is wise to not wear padded bras on daily basis due to many reasons.