Jockey Boxers famous for being the most comfortable set of underwear for everyday wear. They are suitable to wear under casual clothes, for sleeping and even to work.
There is a wide range of innerwear garments available for men to choose from. It can be complicated for men to pick something suitable according to their preferences and, more importantly, are comfortable to wear.
Men’s undergarments are available in different styles such as briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, trunks, and jockstraps. Each of these innerwear garments has different features and is suitable for different conditions.
In addition to the style and design, the material used for these undergarments also adds a significant impact on the comfort level of these garments.
Top 10 Best Jockey Boxers in India
Buyers Guide – Jockey Boxers
There is a wide range of men’s boxers available in the market. Therefore, before selecting a boxer it is important to consider a few factors that would have an impact on the level of comfort and ease of movement for your body.
Size and Style
- The sizes and styles of boxers are the most important factors to consider.
- Some people might ignore these factors and opt for something that appeals to them more in terms of appearance.
- This often results in discomfort and dissatisfaction.
- Different manufacturers have different size charts for their boxer products, moreover, boxer briefs differ in style and size compared to woven boxers.
- Close attention paid to the sizes and style when selecting a pair.
- Sizes too large would cause inconvenience and bunch up under the upper garment that would require frequent adjustment.
- A size too small would be too tight and cause irritation and discomfort whenever you change position.
- The other main factor is the fabric used for the boxers.
- Boxers are widely available in cotton, nylon, polyester, and silk.
- Each of these fabrics has different advantages and disadvantages over each other.
- The most suitable and comforting pair of boxers are those made of cotton or cotton blend.
Features to Keep in Mind While Choosing Jockey Boxers
- Boxers are the only type of innerwear garment that is loose-fitting on men, allowing more breathability compared to the other types of innerwear.
- They are longer in size and slightly extended that partially cover up the thighs above the knees.
- They have a firm elastic waistband with a front fly and wider leg cuts making more room for air.
- Boxers ideally wore under pajamas, shorts, loose/baggy pants, and regular jeans.
- They are worn under trousers, formal pants, slim-fit jeans, and chinos.
- However, they might bunch up under such outfits they are loose in size.
- If you are concerned about comfort and flexibility, boxers made of cotton are highly recommended for use.
Types of Jockey Boxers
Boxers differ based on the type of material they are made of. Below is a list of the types of boxers available in the market.
- Due to its properties, it is the most common and popular material that is used for innerwear.
- It is breathable, light, and highly absorbent.
- These boxers are made of microfibres and are ideal for people who are involved in a lot of physical activities throughout the day.
- Nylon boxers also have a long-lasting tendency.
- Polyester garments are very thin and breathable.
- They offer better support as they are half as thin as compared to cotton boxers.
- They are ideal to wear under tight pants and jeans.
- However, they are not as good as absorbent compared to cotton.
- Boxers made from silk are ideal for those who have sensitive skin.
- Although it is not as supportive as other materials, it is an elegant and cool fabric in nature.
Why Jockey Boxers are preferred by Men?
Underwear is a vital piece of garment that is worn throughout the day. They are the most important piece of garment as they are in direct contact with our private parts and have to be worn at all times for hygiene reasons.
- Jockey boxers for men that are made of cotton or cotton blend are the best choice for innerwear.
- They are breathable, light in weight, and are more moisture absorbent compared to boxers made of other materials.
- Boxers for men are available in cotton, nylon, polyester, silk, and many other synthetic fabrics.
- All of these materials have distinct features compared to each other.
- It is important to select boxers made of the right material(s), the right size, and are suitable for your skin.
- These factors contribute to the level of free movement and comfort you get from them.
Top 10 Jockey Boxers in India
1. Jockey Men’s Cotton Boxers Pack of 2:
This product is a men’s cotton boxer by Jockey & comes in a pack of 2. It is available in standard sizes (S, M, L, XL, and 2XL) that are available in different printed colors. And has loose-fitting and light in weight. They have a firm elastic waistband along with a front fly.
- Jockey Cotton Boxers made with cotton material
- These are woven fabric and combed cotton underwear.
- Ideal for leisure work and loungewear
- Low-quality stitching on seams
2. Jockey Men’s Cotton Boxers:
These pair of boxers are a product for men offered by Jockey. They come in a pack of two, available in different printed colors, and come in sizes, S, M, L, XL, and 2XL. They are a regular fit with a broad double waistband and a front fly with a button.
- Jockey Men’s Boxers are made with combed cotton and woven fabric.
- Bundle pack of 2
- Ideal for sleepwear and loungewear
- Might be slightly tight on the waist for some men
3. Longies Men’s Printed Boxers Pack of 3:
This pair of cotton boxers are available in a pack of 3. They come in various polka dot designs that are available in sizes, S, M, L, XL, and 2XL. These boxers are long and loose in fitting that comes with a double elastic waistband and a back pocket.
- Longies Jockey Boxers made with 100% cotton that makes them highly absorbent and light on the skin.
- Its bundle pack of 3 items
- These have stylish polka dot print
- Might not comfortable under slim fit jeans and pants
4. Jockey Men’s Cotton Boxers Pack of 4:
These boxers come in a pack of 4 distinct check prints. Available in all standard sizes and made with 100% cotton material long and loose in fitting around the thighs. They have dual pockets, one on each side, and a front fly.
- Jockey Boxers made with combed cotton & woven fabric
- Pack of 4 items
- Comes with dual pockets
- Not suitable under tight pants and jeans
5. Jockey Men’s Boxers Pack of 4:
These boxers for men come in a pack of 4. And comes in 4 different prints and are available in sizes, small, medium, and double extra-large. These boxers have an elastic waistband, wide-leg cuts, and a front fly.
- Jockey Men’s Boxers made with woven fabric & mercerize cotton.
- Pack of 4 items
- Comes with wide-leg cuts
- Might bunch up under tight-fitting pants and jeans
6. Jockey Pack of 2 Men’s Cotton Boxers:
These boxers for men are a product of Jockey. They come in a pack of 2, available in sizes medium and large. These have a long length and double waistband.
- Jockey boxers are made with 100% cotton material.
- Pack of 2 items
- Long length and wide-leg cuts
- Not suitable under tight clothes
7. Van Heusen Men’s Boxers with Geometric Print:
These 100% cotton boxers for men are a product of Van Heusen. They are available in printed design colours and come in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. These have a long length that reaches the knees.
- Van Heusen Boxers are ideal for loungewear and sleepwear
- It includes dual-functional pockets, one on each side.
- Wide leg cuts and longer length
- Not ideal underpants and jeans
8. Jockey Men’s Cotton Printed Boxers with Side Pockets Pack of 2:
These 100% cotton boxers for men are a product of Jockey. They are available in a pack of 2 and come in assorted printed designs. They come in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. The boxers have 2 pockets, one on each side, and are long.
- This has wide-leg cuts and a longer length
- Also, it is ideal for loungewear and sleepwear
- Not ideal under tight pants and jeans
9. Jockey Men’s Cotton Boxers Pack of 1:
These boxers have a printed design and are only available in size extra-large. The boxers have an elastic waistband and a single pocket at the back.
- Jockey Boxers made with 100% cotton material.
- Suitable for sleepwear and loungewear
- Also, it comes with a long length
- Not suitable as an innerwear garment
10. Jockey Pack of 4 Cotton Men’s Boxers:
This set of cotton boxers for men is a product of Jockey that comes in a pack of 4 pieces. These are available in standard sizes, small, medium, large and double extra-large. And have a front, side, and back double-reinforced seam, a broad waistband, and a front opening with a button placket.
- Jockey Men’s Boxers available in 4 assorted check prints
- Also, this made with 100% cotton material
- Waistband gets loose after several washes
Boxers considered the most comfortable pair of underwear by many. They are suitable to wear under casual clothes, for sleeping and even to work. Boxers the only type of innerwear garment for men with loose-fitting, allowing more breathability compared to the other types of innerwear.
They are longer in size and slightly extended that cover up the thighs above the knees. They have a firm elastic waistband with a front fly and wider leg cuts making more room for air. Boxers ideal to worn under pajamas, shorts, loose/baggy pants, and regular jeans. They are worn under trousers, formal pants, slim fit jeans, and chinos.